epidrol....when does it start working ??

proradost

Awards
Hello,

I am doing a epidrol cycle:

first day 10 mg
second day 20 mg
third day 30 mg
every day 40 mg

I am taking it one week now.

When does is it start working ??

Until now no effect.:good:

Thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is your cycle experience?

should be working by week 2.....strength should go up.

if you have tried other steroids this one is pretty mild, i liked 60mg personally.

proradost

Awards
Hello,
It is my first cycle with steroids.

Should I go to 50 mg ???

Thanks and greetings from Belgium

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Results should start to show at the end of week 2. Give it some time to manifest itself before assuming that you have to UP the dosage.

Make sure your diet/training routine are in check, too.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stay at 40mg for the rest of the week. how much do you weigh?

npinto1

Awards
Hello,

I am doing a epidrol cycle:

first day 10 mg
second day 20 mg
third day 30 mg
every day 40 mg

I am taking it one week now.

When does is it start working ??

Until now no effect.:good:

Thanks.

Woah. Am I reading that right? 40mg ED? how long do you plan on doing this cycle being this is your first cycle with AAS. You should definitely start out at a lower dosage for a week, say 20mg. then bump it up to 30mg for 2 weeks and depending on how you feel on it possibly go to 40mg the last week. You might not even need to bump it up. But do not start at 40mg and run it straight for 4 weeks since you do not have experience with AAS at all. 30mg seemed to work best for me. I had terrific gains and lost a bunch of extra bf. Greaaaat Product bro, if you know how to train properly and eat right you will not be disappointed.

Basically just find out what works for you. More is not always better. For a first time cycle i really believe you will have good results starting at a lower dosage and working into higher only if need be.

:cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with using less if you are getting good results but i dont see anything wrong with going with 40mg otherwise....epi is a mild compound with a relatively safe profile.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
what is your cycle experience?

should be working by week 2.....strength should go up.

if you have tried other steroids this one is pretty mild, i liked 60mg personally.
where is mine?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely a mild hormone in terms of growth (I get nasty insomnia), but it's good stuff. Usually kicks in pretty good around the end of Week 2.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Stick with 40mg throughout. It's VERY doubtful you'll need more than that.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 205lbs dont even waste the pill the first day at 10mg IMO. start at 20 or 30mg, then work up accordingly.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
60mg was a winning dose for me, and I'm 185lbs-ish. Started cycle at 174lbs.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I've definitely got quite a few cycles under my belt, so I'm not advocating jumping right into a high dose, but I really think starting at 30mg would be wise.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think 30 is the starting point. I made amazing gains at 40 and even better at 50 but back pumps were HORRIBLE @ 50. I think anything under 30 is too cautious but to each is own. I am so sick of people calling epi mild. Fura is mild. EPI @ 50 mgs for 5 weeks was the best cycle of my life. F SD F Halo F every other legal OTC. Test is about the only thing that made me feel better than epi.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think 30 is the starting point. I made amazing gains at 40 and even better at 50 but back pumps were HORRIBLE @ 50. I think anything under 30 is too cautious but to each is own. I am so sick of people calling epi mild. Fura is mild. EPI @ 50 mgs for 5 weeks was the best cycle of my life. F SD F Halo F every other legal OTC. Test is about the only thing that made me feel better than epi.
Word. I don't think people are dosing Epi high enough to see the gains that you and I have seen. I gained about a solid 10lbs off of Epi, and I only dosed it 40mg+ for three of the six weeks. (20/30/30/40/50/60)...I'm sure my gains would have been a lot better if I ran it at 50mg the whole way.

Just started PCT today.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Word. I don't think people are dosing Epi high enough to see the gains that you and I have seen. I gained about a solid 10lbs off of Epi, and I only dosed it 40mg+ for three of the six weeks. (20/30/30/40/50/60)...I'm sure my gains would have been a lot better if I ran it at 50mg the whole way.

Just started PCT today.
Dude if there is a DS i will stock up on its epi. I love the stuff. No fat gain, no water gain, crazy strength, big size gains, managable sides, best compound ever IMO. PCT was a breeze too. SD was sooo supressive. EPI had a little shrinkage and a small libido drop in the 5th week but other than that AMAZING!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely a mild hormone in terms of growth (I get nasty insomnia), but it's good stuff. Usually kicks in pretty good around the end of Week 2.
end of week 2 is about where I saw it as well

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
50mg is my sweet spot. Anything higher gave me the back pumps.

SaintsFan

Awards
I am 6'2 @180lbs. I am on my 3rd week of Dermacrine @ 4 pumps/day. I am going to start Epidrol tomorrow. I have never done any prohormones/ds before this. What dose do you guys suggest I start with?
I am 37

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I am 6'2 @180lbs. I am on my 3rd week of Dermacrine @ 4 pumps/day. I am going to start Epidrol tomorrow. I have never done any prohormones/ds before this. What dose do you guys suggest I start with?
I am 37
You should buy some Cycle Support in the AM store, if you dont have any.
also, epidrol will take 10-14 days to kick in, you can run it for 4-6 weeks. However, if you're already on your 3rd week of Dermacrine, you wont feel epi till about your 4th week of dermacrine...you could use it for another cycle, unless anyone else recommends him starting it now with dermacrine?