H-Roid.....Information

piff

piff

Awards
Hello everyone is a new forum would like information about this product ....

-- Is a steroid?
-- Or if you have used was found? Has kept good mass?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
isnt this a halodrol clone or am I missing something?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I first saw the name, "H-Roid," I thought of hemroids... Weird name.

Anyway, it is a H-Drol clone.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello everyone is a new forum would like information about this product ....

-- Is a steroid?
-- Or if you have used was found? Has kept good mass?

It is a "designer" steriod. It works very well for lean mass and strength gains. This is an very effective product and it does not aromatize.

piff

piff

Awards
It is a "designer" steriod. It works very well for lean mass and strength gains. This is an very effective product and it does not aromatize.

What do you mean by not aromatize?

Need a PCT? And if so, with what product?

piff

piff

Awards
Hardcore such products Formulations are the best, Epidrol H-Roid and T-Roid ...?

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
j/k I just felt for a sec. that he was a speak and spell.:toofunny:

piff

piff

Awards
piff seems like he's smokin some piff:trout:

I did not understand what you said not speak English so well.

We went out of the question.
I wanted advice on intergatori H-roid T-roid etc. ....

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excuse not speak English so well.

What's the best product for the mass between: Epidrol - H-Roid - T-Roid?
For mass, the order would be:
1)Epi
2)H-roid
3)t-roid

For strength, Epi would come in 3rd.

ALL steroids require PCT.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for strength then you are thinking troid?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used all three by Hardcore, but I've used Genera's Epidrol, PPL's Promagnon, and Finigenx Magnum. Here's the list for best to worst for strength.

1. T-Roid
2. H-Roid
3. Epidrol

FWIW, the above estimates for mass are accurate.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
isnt this a halodrol clone or am I missing something?
its a ProMagnon clone like xlch said above, its a little different then h-drol. seems a few people mixed it up with h-drol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a ProMagnon clone like xlch said above, its a little different then h-drol. seems a few people mixed it up with h-drol.
can you elaborate on the differences?

piff

piff

Awards
I haven't used all three by Hardcore, but I've used Genera's Epidrol, PPL's Promagnon, and Finigenx Magnum. Here's the list for best to worst for strength.

1. T-Roid
2. H-Roid
3. Epidrol

FWIW, the above estimates for mass are accurate.

-- Xtraflossy says that the best for the mass Epi you say T-roid ...... from one to ten? I have a Votic between the two?

-- Which product is used to make a PCT on it?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran a mild pct on epi, curious to hear more about troid and hroid. I have been thinking about running a halodrol cycle in the near future, as I have never tried it as of yet, and if hroid (yes as a promagnon) is still similar to halodrol I am eager to hear about it. Also, I am a fan of genera based on my time with epi

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
-- Xtraflossy says that the best for the mass Epi you say T-roid ...... from one to ten? I have a Votic between the two?

-- Which product is used to make a PCT on it?
I guess you didn't read my post right. My list states that the list applied to strength and that I agreed with Xtraflossy's assessment on which was best for mass. I also don't recommend that you use these if you have to ask which to use a PCT with.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here's Bruce Kneller's take on the differences between the two.-
This is from Bruce Kneller from another message board:

Pro Magnon 25 by PPL is 25mg per cap of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50 by GN is 50mg per tab of this -

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is like comparing test to dbol. The PPL product is the 4-halogenated precursor to 4-chloro-methyltestosterone while the GN product is the 4-halogenated precursor to Oral Turinabol.

You are comparing apples and oranges here.

I know the owners of both PPL and GN personally. Both people are great guys and very honest but both are separate companies that have nothing to do with each other.

Both products are quite effective in their own way but they will cause substantially different types of effects. The PPL product is more androgenic than the GN product. The GN product is has a higher A:A ratio. Neither will aromatize to estrogen due to the 4-halogen. Both probably have intrinsic active properties before conversion to the "active hormone" being 3,17b-diols (despite not having the requisite 3-ketone to bind to the AR optimally).

Both are very good products but they are absolutely NOT the same compound and anyone telling you differently is lying to defraud you or just can't read and made an honest mistake.

I hope this clears things up.

BK

piff

piff

Awards
I guess you didn't read my post right. My list states that the list applied to strength and that I agreed with Xtraflossy's assessment on which was best for mass. I also don't recommend that you use these if you have to ask which to use a PCT with.

I never used pro-hormones, but I want to increase my mass.
Considering that you used Epidrol, the recommendations?
To make a PCT which product to use?

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
epi or phera would be great for mass I like epi cause of the mild sides and pherra has good mass properties with some sides but they are not that harsh I have used both in a pulse cycle at 30mg each every other day for 5 weeks with a decent pct of atd and clomid for 2 weeks and I kept most and strength was great.

piff

piff

Awards
epi or phera would be great for mass I like epi cause of the mild sides and pherra has good mass properties with some sides but they are not that harsh I have used both in a pulse cycle at 30mg each every other day for 5 weeks with a decent pct of atd and :good: for 2 weeks and I kept most and strength was great.

-You are talking Of Epidrol Hardcore Formulations....?

-How did you find with it?

-Said that he used ATD (90 caps) and Epistane (90 caps) ... ?

Both products used them for only one cycle PCT? Or 1 or else

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
other then what slow mentioned in his post, which is an excellent post btw, people have said that promag is much better for boosting libido and is better in terms of strength gain when compared to h-drol(h-drol being slightly better for mass which is minimal to to began with). i believe sides and dosages would be almost identical to those of h-drol though. but this info is gathered from different things i have read, i have no personal experience with it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I rescently started a cycle of 1-T ( in 2nd week) and have a bottle of H-roid....was wondering if it would be a good stack or should I run it alone?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I rescently started a cycle of 1-T ( in 2nd week) and have a bottle of H-roid....was wondering if it would be a good stack or should I run it alone?
I suppose you could run it together,.. but since you gave no real reason for doing so, I see no reason why you shouldn't at least wait to see what the gains are from your 1-t first.
H-roid, will be more androgenic then anabolic. Ive neve taken 1-t before, but if you get nice strength gains from it, no real reason you'd need it.
Save it for another day right now

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I suppose you could run it together,.. but since you gave no real reason for doing so, I see no reason why you shouldn't at least wait to see what the gains are from your 1-t first.
H-roid, will be more androgenic then anabolic. Ive neve taken 1-t before, but if you get nice strength gains from it, no real reason you'd need it.
Save it for another day right now

Thanx Xtra...can u shed some light on the differences between androgenic and anabolic. I know the definitions of the 2 but what I was looking for is the differences on how they effect your results in training.

How did u like h-roid?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i responded aLOT better to promagnon than hdrol...methlytest is awesome! haha

masterX

masterX

Awards
I am week 3 of "4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol" at 75mg ED

Increased motivation to push the limit (agression)
One zits in the neck
A bit Shrunken balls
Good libido (erection every morning)
Veins poping out
Decreased fat (around waist noticeable).

I begin to see Harder apparence but the end is close and it s weak result for my goal.
"4-9 Estra" or "1-androsterone" may be added for bigger body recomp.

If i use T-roid would you recommend using cabaser...

Nolva is not unadvised among all the write up i have read.... should it be non recommended?