Adrenaline Feedback

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
There has been some reviews done on the Adrenaline but there have been many samples sent out. We are hoping that there will be more feedback on the product. Please if you have tried it give us a little comment or two on the product...good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.

DC

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got my bottle yesterday :)
I havent tried it yet.. I actually haven't really read up on it yet but will in a few min.
I gave one cap to one of my girls this morning around 8am, before I went to work. She mentioned having some pep-n-her-step.
I am tring the suggested 2 caps before I lift today. (I might adjust that after I read the logs/reviews on dosage. I am pretty tollerent to stimz, but I also go to sleep around 3 hours after I lift so..

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample.

Genera is a great company, it's the only company that has ever sent me a sample due to my location being Australia. That's choice.

I find Adrenaline to live up exactly to it's name, I can't think of any other way to describe it.

I'm sweating. I'm working. Very intense!

It's a good price for a product that you know is quality (Genera has a very good reputation in my book).

I'll definitely be purchasing more.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I LOVE this stuff!!

Im a stim junkie: "Hello, my name is Flossy, and I have a stim problem"; ... I only have one bottle of this stuff! :frustrate

Adrenaline is everything most stims are NOT.
No increased heartrate
No jitters
No crash
No appitite suppression

I took 2 caps (1 dose) before working out last week. I took it around 6:30pm.
It took about 45min to feel the effects, which was whenI noticed myself almost pacing, amp'd up and almost a slight degree of RLS ~lol,.. my legs wanted to take my ass to the gym with a passion.
Aggression would be compared to having to sit on a plane for 3 hours after landing in your home town, after being away for a long time, knowing you have friends and females waiting at your house for you to show up.
It's excitement, Adrenaline (lol, as the name suggests, and minus the jitters) and a good mood... that lasts for 4-5 HOURS!! the best way I can describe it is HYPE!

litterally : I felt just like Bruce here :bruce1:

I then decided I could take a dose in the morning (becasue I felt great the night before, upbeat, motivated and NOT cracked out..
All day long at work I felt good, in high spirits, while haveing a degree of mental focous that is hard to explain, but not like I was on retiline, and didn't feel like moving.

Truly, a great addition to ANY supplement arsonal.
Great for pre-workout! Great for making it through Mondays at work. (I would imagin this would be something that could help out in the post cycle therapy department for mood elevation, and motivation).

Gave the girlie some on morning before work. She texts me around Noon telling me she's feeling pretty "peppy".

Personally, I feel I could do without the caffine added, but that is only because I have a cup or two of coffee before I lift anyways. And I could see, how tolerence might progress towards the end of the bottle where the caffine might add up to a bit much.

I have taken it on an empty stomach, and on a full stomach.
Oddly enough, taken with a little bit of food seems to give greater results. This could possibly be due to wether it's absorbed more through the stomach, or large intestin,.. (Anyone know?) When taken on an empty stomach (first thing in the morning doesn't SEEM to take too much away from the effect. Of course, I've just gotten up at that point, so maybe there's just a greater distance to have to go in alertness-

Personally, I do not know what the higher dose limits have been- I have taken 5 spread throughout the day on one occasion, but can not attest to anything above that.

I also like that I do NOT get the appitie supression that goes along with many othe rstims I like (Amp'd, ephedrine, RPM to a smaller degree)
This is important becasue my metabolism seems uneffected for the most part, thus sparing calories.
While it could be used as part of a weight loss program, the compound itself doesn't appear to contribute directly. Indirectly though, the mood elevation and energy+ focous it provides can have your but ion the treadmill for quite some time :whip:
I suppose the best way to put it is it doesn't appear to have a thermogenic effect, OR supress appiptite. So I can have my pre-W/O boost wether Im bulking, cutting, or strength training (my calorie intake is somewhat limited, so I easily begin to cut up if I take something in my usual preworkout arsonal.)

I have used daily, for about a week now, and have just switched to 2 caps morning, 2 caps before the gym, with maybe throwing one in at lunch for good measure.

I will go like this for a few more days before taking a day off completely, just to see what happens, which I suspect, will be nothing.

Hope this helps Guys!! :cheers:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Another thing that is nice is it has two uncommon synergistic ingredients without a bunch of other junk that's in all the other stims, so it stacks really well and does not conflict to much with others.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Adrenaline is badass! I love that I can take it in the morning to get energy when I am tired and also before I workout when I am so tired I feel like just staying home. I didn't want to do anything today, took 2 pills and was ready for action.

dean17

dean17

Awards
i love adrenaline, id hafta agree with everything the people above have said, im usually not a stim junkie at all, not a big fan of the increased heart rate and jitters, but with adrenaline i get nothing but clear, euphoric energy, its great ill definately be buying again good job genera

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There has been some reviews done on the Adrenaline but there have been many samples sent out. We are hoping that there will be more feedback on the product. Please if you have tried it give us a little comment or two on the product...good, bad, or ugly. Thanks.

DC
I never got the sample.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love adrenaline, id hafta agree with everything the people above have said, im usually not a stim junkie at all, not a big fan of the increased heart rate and jitters, but with adrenaline i get nothing but clear, euphoric energy, its great ill definately be buying again good job genera
I agree...I think it's a pretty clean stimulant. I actually ended up using mine for long school/study days at one pill per dose...two pills had me wanting to get up and do something, so I cut it back to one for those sleepy study/class days.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. I'm a former stim junkie who decided to try it. Its a good clean stim, with limited crash. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a little extra boost to get you through the day. So far I've had no adverse occurences like insomnia or anxiety, which I get from some stims. It is a good appetite suppressant, but I can still eat on it. It weird, like I'm never hungry but can still eat. All in all, its a solid supp IMO.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I agree...I think it's a pretty clean stimulant. I actually ended up using mine for long school/study days at one pill per dose...two pills had me wanting to get up and do something, so I cut it back to one for those sleepy study/class days.
I agree, I'll never go through finals again with out it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 adrenaline with 2 leviathan reloaded will make you sweat like few other things :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep forgetting to use them, I still have some left from the last sale. they do rock!

Frio3535

Awards
I've recently finished a bottle. Took it 30-0mins before workout, used 2-4 caps each time. Im not a big coffee drinker or red bull type drinker so this product hit me hard. Didn't notice any more effects taking 4 caps over 2 except the length of time i was buzzing for extended. Pisses over all other pre-workout supps. Significantly cheaper then most pre-workout supps here in the UK.

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
This is great stuff. My wife normally doesn't like to take stims because she does not like the jittery feeling but this having geranium instead of ephedra is AWESOME! Even she likes it. Good energy build and no hard crash. I have recommended it to others here at AM in different threads.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Being on a pretty tight budget right now it's just a bit out of my price range right but i REALLY liked it.

The perfect dose for me was 3 with 2 Basic Cuts. I train in the morning and i didn't crash at work at all.

I will definitely be using this again when finances are slightly better.

PLEASE, DO NOT DISCONTINUE IT!!!!!!