Sly's Epidrol Log

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started taking the Epidrol On Monday instead of Sunday as planned. I read Flossy's log and just had to chime in that I too am having that"on" feeling after only a few days compared to the 3 week mark it took on Havoc. More details to come on Fri.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. log this to the max so the world can see

i just started epistane at week 3 of my phera cycle

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5. I am amazed at how full my muscles feel and look. It takes very little to get a pump, especially in my arms and delts. No strength increases as of yet and no sides. Still have that feel good "on" feeling. Libido is good.Again feels like Havoc at the 3rd week mark, still suprised how soon this kicked in.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sly hows it going brother?
Going good Thank You
Day 8 now
Did legs last night and jumped weight up by 20lbs on Squats and got one hell of a pump in them as well as the rest of my body. Endurance is up also. Libido still good. No negatives.

Bodyweight is the same, muscle fullness as well as tone is noticebly improved, got some nice rounded delts going, did some light lateral raises after legs just because and my shoulders just popped out, BAM!:thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just to be clear, you took havoc too right, and your saying it took longer to kickin for you, and with the epidrol you are seeing it kickin within the first few days?

What dosage of havoc did you take?

What dosage of epidrol are you doing and going to upto?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, just to be clear, you took havoc too right, and your saying it took longer to kickin for you, and with the epidrol you are seeing it kickin within the first few days?

What dosage of havoc did you take?

What dosage of epidrol are you doing and going to upto?
I took Havok at 30mg for 4 weeks
I am taking Epidrol 30mg for 4 weeks and yes I am noticing the same fullness in just a few days instead of weeks.
Next time around I will run this at 40 mg for 8 weeks. I have a bottle of Propadrol to use up after my 4 weeks on this cycle.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick update, Libido is DEFINATLY UP! No time to talk;)
More updates tomorrow!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 12, Did back today, added 10lbs on pulldowns and seated rows. Horny most of the time, pumps still cum j/k easy. I look fuller and muscle seperation is more apparent. I still feel good on it. No measurable weight gain or loss. I feel this compound so far at this dose is nice for getting that lean hard look with moderate gains in strength not necessarily for bulking.Week 3 is usually the tell tale week though for me with these compounds.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
it's the real deal fellas! i am truly impressed with this product.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
really.. give us some input brotha!
Yeah thats what Im lookin to see. More people givin some real personal info. The genera epidrol definitely hit the market at the right time for the right price, but I just couldnt jump the gun again on a company I dont personally know with a new product no one knew about. Keep the feedback coming. So far it seems like good quality stuff, from the limited feedback Ive seen.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
the genera is good. i think people all respond differently at times to these compounds, but i am liking this one alot. takes a few days to start feeling it, but a nice feeling of well being, along with heightened libido for me. i injured my elbow recently so didn't lift the last week, but still feel kind of a full body pump going on. gonna try to hit the weights a little tonight. no side effects to report.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update, day 24
Bodyweight up 2lbs but I look bigger as I am leaning out . My Mother in law asked my wife if I was doing anything different as my chest looked bigger. Stuff still makes me horny as hell(wife likes that, me too:thumbsup: )
No big strength gains just good body composition changes.
Next time around I am going to run at 40mgs maybe even as high as 60 to see what happens.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just decided to see how others are doing on Epidrol...decided to chime in.

Ive been doing pretty good doses of Epidrol. I expected more from this compound given all the hype but it is very mild. I dont advocate it but i think you could take this year round as just a preworkout supp. The biggest change has got to be libido. It was insane after just 3 days of this at 20mg. I am taking 60mg now and its still there. No big strength gains like i heard about, minimal. Weight? well couple pounds, none in the first few weeks. I think im up 3 pounds in week 3 and this is eating for a bulk. Im staying lean and seems to be a good compound for recomping. No sides minus a little more pimples, nothing crazy. I thought there was gyno reduction at lower doses but now it seems to just have broken up the lumps a little but, still painful when pressed tho.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to clarify on this, you are a long time PH / AAS user are you not? This is not your first run of a PH / AAS is it?

I think alot of people make good gains on Epi etc are usually people who are new to the PH area etc, though this is not true of everyone, but I am sure a pretty good chunk of the total number of users.

Would love to read your replies on this.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Just decided to see how others are doing on Epidrol...decided to chime in.

Ive been doing pretty good doses of Epidrol. I expected more from this compound given all the hype but it is very mild. I dont advocate it but i think you could take this year round as just a preworkout supp. The biggest change has got to be libido. It was insane after just 3 days of this at 20mg. I am taking 60mg now and its still there. No big strength gains like i heard about, minimal. Weight? well couple pounds, none in the first few weeks. I think im up 3 pounds in week 3 and this is eating for a bulk. Im staying lean and seems to be a good compound for recomping. No sides minus a little more pimples, nothing crazy. I thought there was gyno reduction at lower doses but now it seems to just have broken up the lumps a little but, still painful when pressed tho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah well i think i said that before somewhere but that is not the only case, it could also just be from the compound and its interactions with the individuals biochemistry. I see some people take a compound and get totally different results than another guy. Some get libido boost some get dive, this is esp. true with libido. I wouldnt say im a big user this maybe my 4th or 5th cycle actually but yes, their is a majority that use epi for first or second cycle and get big gains because of it. Then you can also talk about genetic limits. If one is not near their limit they will make big gains on just about anything. Im honestly pretty maxed out genetically speaking so pounds take longer to put on and are harder to hold onto off cycle.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
True that, I agree, nice reply :thumbsup:

Much Love,

Neoborn.

yeah well i think i said that before somewhere but that is not the only case, it could also just be from the compound and its interactions with the individuals biochemistry. I see some people take a compound and get totally different results than another guy. Some get libido boost some get dive, this is esp. true with libido. I wouldnt say im a big user this maybe my 4th or 5th cycle actually but yes, their is a majority that use epi for first or second cycle and get big gains because of it. Then you can also talk about genetic limits. If one is not near their limit they will make big gains on just about anything. Im honestly pretty maxed out genetically speaking so pounds take longer to put on and are harder to hold onto off cycle.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have an extensive history of PH/PS use and not all have worked for me. I also usually need the high end of the dose to see results. Epi has given me more of a libido boost then any other compound even those intended just for that. I ended up only gaining 3lbs but muscles stayed for and I felt great. Next time I am jumping to 40mg maybe even 60mg. Right now I am finishing up with 4 weeks of Propadrol at 40mg ed along with 12mg of Methoxy Tst for the 1st 15 days. (got stock to use up)I am 4 days in on that and feel strength increasing but libido is dropping since off of Epi.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was actually going to go off the epi and go into m1t for 2 weeks, what you guys think? i would then run epi the last 2 weeks when i finish the m1...?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Pulsed a whole bottle of this stuff. Lovely. Works as stated. Good libido, good mood and strength. Lovely recomp. Moving right into a bottle of Epistane(Black cap / bottle)

Genera Epidrol 9/10

Mucho Love,

Neoborn

Canuckguy

Awards
I noticed this is sold out at Nutraplanet. Anyone know if this will be re-stocked soon?

kidracer69

Awards
I'm taking epidrol + fur right now.. on day 11 and at 30mg epi 200mg fur.

i was taking pre/post workout split but now im using 30mg epi preworkout. i feel good overall and hard but i dont have that "on" feeling and no real pump in the gym. i feel a consistent fresh feeling throughout the entire workout but no feeling of wanting to beat someone up like i did on methyl 1a and 1p.. aka test and masteron.

also im gaining a steady 1-2lbs a week- up 5lbs since starting the cycle- but i dont see myself getting cut up. wondering if thats because of my routine or because when/how i dose.

there is also good strength gain but i am not using this to increase weights so im not adding on more plates but rather increasing reps. however for numbers i went from doing 225lb bench 6x 3rd set to 8x 3rd set in a week. also 275 smith machine squat 3x15 to 300 3x20 with same energy level in the same week.

kidracer69

Awards
I do add weight but not as much as I know I can put on. Instead I trade weight for more reps. Reason being I am already happy with my size and I just want to get more shredded. If believe I can put on more weight and keep the same rep count but I would be building mass which is not my primary goal.

However I know doing 800 reps (exaggerating for sarcasm) for one exercise wont do anything if Im only lifting 2lbs so I have to find a happy medium where I am getting adequate weight as well as a good rep count for my goals. Therefore I have changed my weight/rep count around and I just finished day 1 of it for legs and I am happy with the outcome. I feel more pumped and have that good sore feeling I've been looking for.

I also think with 40mg epi and 250mg fur I should be hitting the spot now. If I were to do it again I would have started with 200mg fur and 30mg epi..

Might extend epi to 6 weeks and try for 50-60mg since I have another bottle... hmmm is this a good idea? That means I have to stop fur in the middle as I wouldnt have enough for 2 more weeks.