Floss's "I'm gonna do me some Epi" log

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
..yeah, sucky title,.. I might change that later..

My application for testing this product can be found here, along with diet details:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/generasupplements/69275-candidates-epidrol-log.html

The dose is to be maintained at 30mg unless otherwise noted.

I would like to thank the folks at Genera Supplements for providing the chance to run this log!! I have used Havoc before and will compare the way I beleive them to be different, or simular as well as tracking my training, measurements and hopefully some pics here too :thumbsup:

I will keep an updated Excel sheet outlining my training, attached to this post for easy access. I am moving towards a more higher rep range as oppposed to my 6-8 rep range throughout this log.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
CURRENT MEASUREMENTS 7/20/07:

ARMS (bent in L possisition)
L= 15.5
R= 15.24

LEGS (taken around thighs)
L= 24
R= 23.5

WAIST (around navel) 36.5

CALVES
L= 15.75
R= 15.75

FORARMS
L= 12.25
R= 12

BODY WEIGHT: 180 (on home scale ~5lbs off)

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I like the title.

Nice start.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck; interested to see how Genera's methylepithiostanol works out. This is the fourth brand I know of (great price), how many are there of these things now?

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck; interested to see how Genera's methylepithiostanol works out. This is the fourth brand I know of (great price), how many are there of these things now?
About 13 that I know of.

1. RPN Havoc
2. IBE Epistane
3. Anabolic Formulations Epi-MAX
4. Generic Labz Epithin-E
5. Genera Supplements Epidrol
6. EST Methyl E
7. SFR Hemaguno
8. IDS Oxodrol Pro
9. BCS Labs CynergE
10. Armor Nutrition Epi-Mass
11. Armor Nutrition Halo-E
12. Black Dragon Methylstane
13. Purus Labs E-Pol

So many of 'em, hey. :D

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
gluck. i just started EPISTANE with phera.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
About 13 that I know of.

1. RPN Havoc
2. IBE Epistane
3. Anabolic Formulations Epi-MAX
4. Generic Labz Epithin-E
5. Genera Supplements Epidrol
6. EST Methyl E
7. SFR Hemaguno
8. IDS Oxodrol Pro
9. BCS Labs CynergE
10. Armor Nutrition Epi-Mass
11. Armor Nutrition Halo-E
12. Black Dragon Methylstane
13. Purus Labs E-Pol

So many of 'em, hey. :D
Wow...so which are giving the 270 and which are giving the 288 M+? :p (j/k)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im in to see how it compares with havoc
Here is the difference...

I am VERY supprised! I have taken almost the full bottle of Havoc. .. I have been on only 2 days with Epidrol... That's all I needed to feel the difference.
With Havoc, I never really felt much, if anything (which is good I suppose), but I also never felt that anti E effects so much, and I didn't notice any signs that it stimulated any LH increases. Libido wise,. .it litterally did nothing!,. .no increase, no decrease. I did somehow feel a bit suppressed after a while, since there was no libido increase, ANY suppression could be felt..

Now with Epidrol, (which HAS to be the one most comoparrable to the other, more "Alpha" versions that are out), I most certinly get an ON feel :head: ,. with the good mood ,I DO get a big boost in Libido, I actually feel my "boys" swell up, and I want to poke anything with a temperature of 98.6 degrees:icon_lol: .
This is SUCH a releif, as I had high hopes for Epi, and Havoc really let me down. I don't think it's a bad product (havoc), I just didn't really get anything out of it.
So, Epidrol is the one I am going to recomend (or whichever MW this one is , with the whole 288 thing- I read those threads a while ago).

Honestly,.. between Havoc and Epidrol, they DON'T even feel like the same product, not even simular!
I beleive there should be some sort of labeling on the bottle to distinguish between the two mixtures of Epi powders becasue they just feel like two completely different compounds to me.
(And I spent $15 more on the Havoc!! :think: )

Anabolicly, I can not say right now. But I think that this is going to be MUCH MUCH better,.. but time will tell.

MOOD:
HAVOC- Did nothing for my mood
EPIDROL- Like prozac for the soal really :lol:

AntiE:
Havoc- I couldn't really tell if there wa any anti E effects, at ANY dose. 10mg to 40mg.
Epidrol- SEEMS to have some anti E effects as my libido and basketballs both increase. Wether this is due to antiE, or a increased production in LH, is unclear. I'd say whatever it is, is VERY welcome.

PRICE
This is obvious, Epidrol is around $30, Havoc is at least $40.
And from what I have mentioned above, I'd choose Epidrol every time (even if they were priced the same).

This is just a guy giving his opinion, after weighing his options.
Aside from the bottle of EpiDrol, I get nothing out of writing a possitive review.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Interesting stuff...thx for the update; I'll def. continue to watch this log.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Yesterday (Wed) was my easy day.
I counted my ride home from work as my cardio, and I concentrated on the little things, shrugs, forarms, abs....

I was reading some posts here yesterday in the Excercise science part, and thought I'd test out some painfully slow reps.. So I did 2 sets of 3sec concentric bicept curls with the easy bar to see how that felt.. DAMN!,.. We have a pretty heavy EZ curl bar, and I couldn't do more then 7 reps with 25's on the sides!! (Of course, the time adds up. 3 sec contractions, 2 sec negatives.. not to mention I usually do alternate curls so the TUT factor was crucial)
Then I decided to do 2 sets on tris,.. followed by a few sets of forarms,.. I even did my shrugs that way too.
I make a point not to write down what I do with the sets and reps on Wednesdays,.. I will go mainly on instinct, and I want to save the time becasue IT's a quick day.

I'm Filling out my workout sheet, and will post it soon. I am thinking that I will be using these slow movements for a while on a few body parts, so the numbers might be off while I calibrate the weight I will be using to get a neffective starting rep range.

The Epidrol still has me feeling pretty good though!
Girlie is comming over Tonight so I'll be doing a few sets of my Hot chick lap raises before bed :twisted: , as well as taking upper body measurements.

Sorry for the crappy log here, but It takes a few days to notice effects of the Epi,..

I promise, This will be cleaned up nicely here soon!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday (Wed) was my easy day.
I counted my ride home from work as my cardio, and I concentrated on the little things, shrugs, forarms, abs....

I was reading some posts here yesterday in the Excercise science part, and thought I'd test out some painfully slow reps.. So I did 2 sets of 3sec concentric bicept curls with the easy bar to see how that felt.. DAMN!,.. We have a pretty heavy EZ curl bar, and I couldn't do more then 7 reps with 25's on the sides!! (Of course, the time adds up. 3 sec contractions, 2 sec negatives.. not to mention I usually do alternate curls so the TUT factor was crucial)
Then I decided to do 2 sets on tris,.. followed by a few sets of forarms,.. I even did my shrugs that way too.
I make a point not to write down what I do with the sets and reps on Wednesdays,.. I will go mainly on instinct, and I want to save the time becasue IT's a quick day.

I'm Filling out my workout sheet, and will post it soon. I am thinking that I will be using these slow movements for a while on a few body parts, so the numbers might be off while I calibrate the weight I will be using to get a neffective starting rep range.

The Epidrol still has me feeling pretty good though!
Girlie is comming over Tonight so I'll be doing a few sets of my Hot chick lap raises before bed :twisted: , as well as taking upper body measurements.

Sorry for the crappy log here, but It takes a few days to notice effects of the Epi,..

I promise, This will be cleaned up nicely here soon!!
puped to bring my epistane dosages up hopefully it feels like your epidrol. but yea ive been doing TUTS since i started my new log and these thingsare killing me bro. also doing some light weight and i feel liek such a weenie but its hard as hell.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
puped to bring my epistane dosages up hopefully it feels like your epidrol. but yea ive been doing TUTS since i started my new log and these thingsare killing me bro. also doing some light weight and i feel liek such a weenie but its hard as hell.
It's like I have to cut the weight in half,. .It's almost embarrassing:lol:
When I finish every set I fold over in pain becasue it burns so bad. I couldn't imagin having my entire back feel like that,.. or legs - OMG
But I have this feeling that it is going to cause some MAJOR hypertrophy in my arms and calves:head:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Did leg presses today, moving the weight Very slowly... I could only load 5 plates on each side when I did this. 3-4 second controlled movements on this made me want to cry.
What I am going to assume is Is the first workout for each bodypart will be weak doing my reps this way. There should be noticable changes next week.

I threw in a few sets on Lat Pulls after, testing the weight. For 8-10 reps, I couldn't use above 100lbs.
The strange thing with this is, when I use the cable pull down, I seem to just be very week... I mean, rarely do I go above 120 (and to be fair, I rarely use it as my primary excercise). But when I go to the machine for pull down, where you can load the plates, I can rep 280 for about 6-8 (depending on the set number) and then add a few reps alternating between my left and right. BIG difference IMO.

Diet has remained consistant. I'm going to bump it up some in the comming week. I do miss me some Great American Buffet from time to time :food:

Not much to report, I still have a little mood elevation, I'm breaking out, and that sucks becasue I break out still all on my own without any help...

I have not noticed any difference in recovery time yet.

...On a side note, after takign measurements this morning (post #2), my calves have not grown at all in a year :think:

I STILL can't get my right leg to measure out eaqule to my left...
------------------------------------------------------
Just for the heads up,. for the next 30 days, I'm going to really attempt to add some size to my forarms, and Tricepts.
I am thinking of bringing my 30lb db into work to do some slow rep work with my forarms.. So I am going to be adding sets on different days (maybe 2-3 at most) to see if I can't get these kids in line :lol:

Last edited:
nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Did leg presses today, moving the weight Very slowly... I could only load 5 plates on each side when I did this. 3-4 second controlled movements on this made me want to cry.
What I am going to assume is Is the first workout for each bodypart will be weak doing my reps this way. There should be noticable changes next week.

I threw in a few sets on Lat Pulls after, testing the weight. For 8-10 reps, I couldn't use above 100lbs.
The strange thing with this is, when I use the cable pull down, I seem to just be very week... I mean, rarely do I go above 120 (and to be fair, I rarely use it as my primary excercise). But when I go to the maching for pull down, where you can load the plates, I can rep 280 for about 6-8 (depending on the set number) and then add a few reps alternating between my elft and right. BIG difference IMO.

Diet has remained consistant. I'm going to bump it up some in the comming week. I do miss me some Great American Buffet from time to time :food:

Not much to report, I still have a little mood elevation, I'm breaking out, and that sucks becasue I break out still all on my own without any help...

I have not noticed any difference in recovery time yet.

...On a side note, after takign measurements this morning (post #2), my calves have not grown at all in a year :think:

I STILL can't get my right leg to measure out eaqule to my left...
------------------------------------------------------
Just for the heads up,. for the next 30 days, I'm going to really attempt to add some size to my forarms, and Tricepts.
I am thinking of bringing my 30lb db into work to do some slow rep work with my forarms.. So I am going to be adding sets on different days (maybe 2-3 at most) to see if I can't get these kids in line :lol:
sounds good you mentioned like the same exact weights im using i just cant go heavier with slow tempo on one lv its great but it really messes with u mentally i hope its making us grow

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds good you mentioned like the same exact weights im using i just cant go heavier with slow tempo on one lv its great but it really messes with u mentally i hope its making us grow
lol- although to be honest, even with doing the "baby weight", I don't see myself getting called a pus*y anytime in the next 30 days :lol:

- you can always say your deconditioning, if you get confused looks,..
Or just give one of these :FUfinger:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
lol- although to be honest, even with doing the "baby weight", I don't see myself getting called a pus*y anytime in the next 30 days :lol:

- you can always say your deconditioning, if you get confused looks,..
Or just give one of these :FUfinger:
haha. nah i let my somewhat decent size speak for itself im really proud of my back and shoulder muscles from behind. i just tell everyone im in rehap taking it ez cuz thats the truth.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha. nah i let my somewhat decent size speak for itself im really proud of my back and shoulder muscles from behind. i just tell everyone im in rehap taking it ez cuz thats the truth.
yeah,.. supprizingly, I'm one of the bigger guys at my gym, ...and I go to Golds' (which I'd have ASSUMED would have a few more bigger guys) - The only "sh*t that gets said to me is "what are you taking" :p ....
(In reality, I've been like 185 for a WHILE :sad: )

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Man...I've got some BIG boys that come into my gym at times. Really sucks when you've got your pump on, thinking your getting big, and some dude comes in and makes you look like a retard :( I hate that...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man...I've got some BIG boys that come into my gym at times. Really sucks when you've got your pump on, thinking your getting big, and some dude comes in and makes you look like a retard :( I hate that...
I find some degree of inspiration in it (at least I know I used to).
But I don't mind that there are not any hardcore lifters there.. becasue it's right by VCU, and there are PLENTY of other things to be inspired by :head:

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I find some degree of inspiration in it (at least I know I used to).
But I don't mind that there are not any hardcore lifters there.. becasue it's right by VCU, and there are PLENTY of other things to be inspired by :head:

The log looks good so far. Good luck.

DC

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Interesting take on Havoc differences, I will be following your log, please continue to make comparisons or chronicle differences. I liked havoc alot, noticed some very good things, I havent done any of the other epis yet, am considering epidrol.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Workouts have been going alright... I'm finding/feeling like I am wasting a little too much time tring to find the right weights and sets for these really slow concentric movments though. I mean, sometimes Im really sore in a few sets, and others I have no soreness at all. When I look at my previous workout numbers, Its difficult to try and add up the TUT and then compare it to the number of sets I should be doing, .. and then you have the whole weitght adjustment (if it were straights sets n reps, I could just multiply for a total weight moved.)

Anyways, What I think I am going to to do is split it 3x3. making the first 3 sets 45sec TUT sets (that is about what it comes out to, not sure on the number of reps , or how relivant it actually comes into play here). And the second 3 sets Heavy regular movements (which Im sure will suffer in the rep department becasue of the TUT movements)

The Epi is such a mild feeling compound, that now it is hard to even tell I am on something. The mood elevation has gone down some, not completely, but now isn't the right time for me to be judging that (hell has no furry like the scorn from 3 women.... simultaniously!!! )

I am gettign a few breakouts on my back though. This isn't new, but have seemed to slightly more pissed off in general...

I will do a weigh in Wednesday

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just started epidrol too, interesting to see what is going to come of it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see what that weight is bro!
ARHHH,.. weight update is meaningless I think.
Wed Morn, .. I was down 0.5lb

This morning,.. I was up 1.5lbs. (I did squats yesterday, and stuffed my face last night. (let me rephrase to ALL last night :p)

When my scale shows 183lbs, that seems to be my "loaded" point. Going beyond that is difficult for me..

Honestly, I'd expect more a size increase then a weight increase so much,. and I probably need to somewhat above 30mg too.
It still boggles my mind how people wil log no increase in weight, and very little body recomp, but have like 1/4 inch increases..
I mean, you should just fill up that space that larger with glycogen :p,.. which would give a weight increase..

Anyways, I'll edit this in a few... I took a "slick day" yesterday from work, so I need to catch up first

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im on 40mg now and dont see that much size at all. I am more sore after the past two workouts but its still early. I hope i gain at least 6lbs this cycle anything less and its just not worth it, i could care less about a whole bunch of strength, measurements and look in the mirror is what is #1 for me right now so i hope epidrol can deliver on that. Im thinking of 6 weeks

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im on 40mg now and dont see that much size at all. I am more sore after the past two workouts but its still early. I hope i gain at least 6lbs this cycle anything less and its just not worth it, i could care less about a whole bunch of strength, measurements and look in the mirror is what is #1 for me right now so i hope epidrol can deliver on that. Im thinking of 6 weeks
I'm mainly about size and the mirror. But bodyweight is more a personal thing for me.. 185 is my sticking point. Has been for quite some time. That may be diet related Im sure.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm mainly about size and the mirror. But bodyweight is more a personal thing for me.. 185 is my sticking point. Has been for quite some time. That may be diet related Im sure.
same here. i got to about 218 last cycle but now i cant seem to break 210 as always it seems. I cant eat enough clean food to sustain the calories needed for me to maintain a higher weight, ill just get fatter unless im on cycle. Its tough but i think it just takes more time. at 220 i think id have to take 5500 cals a day, or more.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
same here. i got to about 218 last cycle but now i cant seem to break 210 as always it seems. I cant eat enough clean food to sustain the calories needed for me to maintain a higher weight, ill just get fatter unless im on cycle. Its tough but i think it just takes more time. at 220 i think id have to take 5500 cals a day, or more.
How tall are you?
I'd be more then happy at 200,... but I can live with 190. lol- but then what? :p

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well im 6'2. If you were 20lbs heavier (200ish) youd look hella swole based on your avy.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hello cool people im 6ft 210ish. and i feel so puny next to you guys :(
yeah,... but you've got SUCH a fine A$$ :thumbsup: :lol:

I'm sure I'd have to do a bunch of cycles to get thqat 20lbs it SEEMS (I only need 15, Im around 185ish,.. the scale at my house is off... it's electronic).

I have so many bottles of goodies, but I really hate sexual sides... I mean REALLY :nutkick: ...

Right now, at 30mg epi, I pretty much feel I could come right off, and suffer nothing (although I wouldn't)
I still feel my natty test spike in between doses.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
yeah,... but you've got SUCH a fine A$$ :thumbsup: :lol:

I'm sure I'd have to do a bunch of cycles to get thqat 20lbs it SEEMS (I only need 15, Im around 185ish,.. the scale at my house is off... it's electronic).

I have so many bottles of goodies, but I really hate sexual sides... I mean REALLY :nutkick: ...

Right now, at 30mg epi, I pretty much feel I could come right off, and suffer nothing (although I wouldn't)
I still feel my natty test spike in between doses.
kewl. im at 30mg epi now too and hopefully feel something from it. in general i didnt feel diff at all taking Phera whether it be 20 or 30mg daily. taking 30epi now and 10phera for a week then bumping to 40-50 who knows

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wanted to compare flossy, are you feeling more aggressive and libido rise from epidrol at this point? Im def. getting both.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You guys 'see' people in your gyms? When I'm in the gym baby, the only person I see is me....in those beautiful big mirrors :D

/subbed.

Keep up the good work Flossy :thumbsup: :food:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
ARHHH,.. weight update is meaningless I think.
Please take weight immediately after waking up and evacuating ( i.e. peeing / pooping :) ) that should give you a real world result.

When my scale shows 183lbs, that seems to be my "loaded" point. Going beyond that is difficult for me..
What you believe you will achieve, the brain / mind / spirit is in control of the body. You believe that, so your brain keeps your body in check! Break that thought pattern and you will grow! :thumbsup:

Honestly, I'd expect more a size increase then a weight increase so much,. and I probably need to somewhat above 30mg too.
Make sure you up your calories if you want to grow!

Just my 2c.

Much Love,

Neoborn

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to compare flossy, are you feeling more aggressive and libido rise from epidrol at this point? Im def. getting both.
Aggression,.. not so much. I was gettign the libido boost though.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=neoborn
Please take weight immediately after waking up and evacuating ( i.e. peeing / pooping :) ) that should give you a real world result.

This is when I do take my weight.

What you believe you will achieve, the brain / mind / spirit is in control of the body. You believe that, so your brain keeps your body in check! Break that thought pattern and you will grow! :thumbsup:

What I ment by my "loaded point" is, that at 183lbs, I have stored as much glycogen as I seem to be able to, and beyond that, it's either growth or fat.. What I find hard is maintaining that state for prolonged periods of time

Make sure you up your calories if you want to grow!

lol- this usually be the case :thumbsup: I found a place where I can get boxes of Harvest Bar's (Power Bar) for like $1 a BOX!!:food: . ...Inow have one at work, and at home (and will just go ahead and get like 20boxes as soon as I can find a ride to do it. ..250 cals each: 5fat, 45 carbs, 7protein. Not the best stats ever of course, just 2 of em daily puts me 500cals above..

Just my 2c.

Much Love,

Neoborn

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It took me many years to get to 200lbs, now 205 is my base and it usually takes a cycle of M1T(all out of this now:() or Superdrol (lots stocked:thumbsup: )to get me up to the 215 mark, Someday hope to be 225, ripped, I am 5'8'.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It took me many years to get to 200lbs, now 205 is my base and it usually takes a cycle of M1T(all out of this now:() or Superdrol (lots stocked:thumbsup: )to get me up to the 215 mark, Someday hope to be 225, ripped, I am 5'8'.
What would "many" years be? I've been lifting for 8-9.

I also hear of many other guys here taking like 30mg pp, or something and getting results that are WELL over 200.

what's one of your stacks like?

ummm,.. you said "usually" ,.. and up to the 215 mark.
How many times have you done this? Do you get there, and slowly shrink back dow nt o205 or something?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What would "many" years be? I've been lifting for 8-9.

I also hear of many other guys here taking like 30mg pp, or something and getting results that are WELL over 200.

what's one of your stacks like?

ummm,.. you said "usually" ,.. and up to the 215 mark.
How many times have you done this? Do you get there, and slowly shrink back dow nt o205 or something?
I've been lifting for close to 20 years, but have been lifting properly and eating right for about the last 10. I was 140 when I graduated, had long Heavy Metal hair and 12 inch guns. I am now 205 have gotten up to 218 and have just under 19 inch arms(quite a contrast, I bumped into a old girlfriend and she was just in awe and at 1st didn't believe it was me, she just said"boy you've been drinking your milk huh?"
I've tried just about every supplement and PH or PS that ever came out. M1T,Superdrol, ONE+ and Finigenx were the ones that really stick out that gave me really good gains. I gained 15lbs on my 1st M1T cycle it was Legal Gears 1st batch and I did 30mg for 6 weeks I think it was.Rumor has it it was tainted with another anabolic. I did a cycle of Gaspari's which I think was from the same batch of Raws and got similiar results. I was around 190 then and that was the 1st time I went over 200lbs. I tried a few other brands and gained 5-8lbs. I think I kept maybe 7 of those 1st 15lbs.
I did 4 M1T cycles and probably that many Superdrol cycles.
I tend to stick with 30mgs on all the cycles I do and run them for usually 6 to 8 weeks as most of the time it takes 3 weeks for them to really kick in.
Most cycles I keep maybe half of my gains, I have a really fast metabolism and would be back under 180 if I didn't force myself to eat often.
With the new ph's I tend to gain 5-8lbs on cycle and may lose all of it if I don't keep my diet in check, when I bulk, I start to freak when my pants get tight and sometimes cut too early.
When I keep my calories at maint level , I tend to stay around the 205 mark. I must increase my calories and gain some fat for me to rise above that it seems.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I've been lifting for close to 20 years, but have been lifting properly and eating right for about the last 10. I was 140 when I graduated, had long Heavy Metal hair and 12 inch guns. I am now 205 have gotten up to 218 and have just under 19 inch arms(quite a contrast, I bumped into a old girlfriend and she was just in awe and at 1st didn't believe it was me, she just said"boy you've been drinking your milk huh?"
I've tried just about every supplement and PH or PS that ever came out. M1T,Superdrol, ONE+ and Finigenx were the ones that really stick out that gave me really good gains. I gained 15lbs on my 1st M1T cycle it was Legal Gears 1st batch and I did 30mg for 6 weeks I think it was.Rumor has it it was tainted with another anabolic. I did a cycle of Gaspari's which I think was from the same batch of Raws and got similiar results. I was around 190 then and that was the 1st time I went over 200lbs. I tried a few other brands and gained 5-8lbs. I think I kept maybe 7 of those 1st 15lbs.
I did 4 M1T cycles and probably that many Superdrol cycles.
I tend to stick with 30mgs on all the cycles I do and run them for usually 6 to 8 weeks as most of the time it takes 3 weeks for them to really kick in.
Most cycles I keep maybe half of my gains, I have a really fast metabolism and would be back under 180 if I didn't force myself to eat often.
With the new ph's I tend to gain 5-8lbs on cycle and may lose all of it if I don't keep my diet in check, when I bulk, I start to freak when my pants get tight and sometimes cut too early.
When I keep my calories at maint level , I tend to stay around the 205 mark. I must increase my calories and gain some fat for me to rise above that it seems.
very kewl hopefully we all make some nice gains on epi versions

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

And STILL, I do not feel supressed. There has been a time or two I forgot to take my mornign dose, and went to work... and all at least FELT good.:lol:

I think I am taking measurements tonight. ..maybe I will wait 3 more days. I guess it depends if I think I look any bigger in the mirror and get hopefull tonight :icon_lol:

I have not really noticed any strength increases, but this is due to using much slower movements.

Lidido is still up and driving my every action :smite: :head:

Question for anyone who knows the answer...

If Im doing really slow movements, a sin 45sec sets, constant TUT, does it actually matter the rep range?

Example:
Lets assume a 50 second "set", db curls, same weight

Set 1) I do one rep.. lasting 25 seconds on the contraction, and 25 seconds on the extention.

set 2) I do a total of 8 reps, but the total contraction time of my 8 reps is eaqule to the 25 seconds I get from the first set

Would this just be 2 roads to the exact same result?
Same weight, same TUT,
the only variable is the number of reps... but then again, at each micropoint in my rep movement receives the same TUT, so how could the Rep range influence results?...
Thoughts?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
howd today go bro??
YEsterday went kinda sick.. I did 3 working sets of Squates at 325lbs X 6
followed by bdurls, 60lbs X 5, 3 sets
And calves (dont remember off the top of my head.

I'd say I MIGHT have had some strength increases... :p

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im seriously upping my cal intake, i dont see any weight gains at all....midsection is staying leaner than before tho, could be cuz of increased ab work.....i dont even feel like im on-cycle really.