Genera Reps... Need INFO!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does Epidrol contain Sulfur like "Epistane"...?

And if so, how much?

I really need to know this... urgently

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes - it would have sulfur if it were a real Epi clone.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If it "were" a "real" epi clone...

Are you saying it's not as effective?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea if it is effective or not. GL is a good company though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be finding out the effectiveness shortly as mine should arrive on monday

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the prefix "thio" in organic chemistry denotes the existance of sulfur in the organic compound; therefore, 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol would presumably contain sulfur.

What is the urgency in which you need to know whether or not it contains sulfur?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
allergic to sulfur, well atleast i had a pretty bad reaction to pcn and sulfur 18 yrs back...

i have 3 bottles of epidrol

i really wanted to give epidrol a run

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
By alergic to sulfur, I take it you mean elemental sulfur.

If you have an adverse reation to this, you would also be alergic to eggs, which contain a large amount of Methioamine, an essential sulfur-containing compound.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sinner... you make a interesting point... i consume eggs' (whites) and have yet (10 years) had a reaction

Antibiotic sulfonamides is what i had a reaction to... dang! wtf? i went back and researches it , again... Differentiating Sulfur Compounds: Sulfa Drugs, Glucosamine Sulfate, Sulfur, and Sulfiting Agents

i understand the difference now - also talked with my father-in-law, which is a retired chem prof. at georgia tech, and he advised me that the epi would be alright to take...

thanks for the info sinner!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
BK advised to be careful if you are allergic to sulfur on bb.com

could be wrong, but better to err on the side of caution til someone chimes in definitively

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny thing about it is that a rep emailed me and told me that EPIDROL DOES NOT contain sulfur...wtf?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny thing about it is that a rep emailed me and told me that EPIDROL DOES NOT contain sulfur...wtf?
You have to understand the ambiguity of your question, though. It does not contain sulfur, but it contains sulfur-containing organic compounds. There is a huge difference between the two.