Ugabs Mini-Adrenaline Review

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
MY STIMULANT HISTORY
I've used them all. And by all, I mean, ALL!! Just to give ya an idea, I currently have 24 fatburner/stim products. I have my own GNC, so I get samples like crazy.

MY TOP 10 STIM SUPPS
1. RPM
2. AMP
3. Xforce(1.5 the dosage)
4. StimulantX 2
5. StimulantX(original)
6. Venom Hyperdrive
7. Cytolean
8. RedlineXtreme RTDs
9. Leviathin(I liked it, but I had too many variables to know for sure how much. Still, its in my top10)
10. USPlabs C2

MY ADRENALINE EXPERIENCE
I took one serving 45minutes preworkout. At the 30 minute mark, I felt unbelievable. I felt not only energized, but very motivated mentally. I had my hardest workout of the week(deads, etc...) coming up so that made me very happy. The workout was amazing. I felt crazy energy but no jitters(thats big for me). Also, I didnt crash at all. Its almost a euphoric concentrated mental feeling. You're just ready to attack the gym.

MY UPDATED RANKINGS
Id put it right in with amp at my #2 spot. Ive got me a new supp to alternate with RPM.
Genera- You guys have a special product, for sure. Thanks for this chance.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
MY STIMULANT HISTORY
I've used them all. And by all, I mean, ALL!! Just to give ya an idea, I currently have 24 fatburner/stim products. I have my own GNC, so I get samples like crazy.

MY TOP 10 STIM SUPPS
1. RPM
2. AMP
3. Xforce(1.5 the dosage)
4. StimulantX 2
5. StimulantX(original)
6. Venom Hyperdrive
7. Cytolean
8. RedlineXtreme RTDs
9. Leviathin(I liked it, but I had too many variables to know for sure how much. Still, its in my top10)
10. USPlabs C2

MY ADRENALINE EXPERIENCE
I took one serving 45minutes preworkout. At the 30 minute mark, I felt unbelievable. I felt not only energized, but very motivated mentally. I had my hardest workout of the week(deads, etc...) coming up so that made me very happy. The workout was amazing. I felt crazy energy but no jitters(thats big for me). Also, I didnt crash at all. Its almost a euphoric concentrated mental feeling. You're just ready to attack the gym.

MY UPDATED RANKINGS
Id put it right in with amp at my #2 spot. Ive got me a new supp to alternate with RPM.
Genera- You guys have a special product, for sure. Thanks for this chance.
Thank you for the review. I'm very pleased that it has worked for you. I to use many different stims. This one is great for me because the gittery feeling is minimal. Also I haven't experienced the crash that I usually get from many other stims.

Thanks again for the review.

Dc

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
My pleasure Genera! Thanks for the chance. Im gonna let my girl use it next and compare it to amp, hyperdive, spike, and redline(which are the stims she's used).

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitley let us know what she thinks.

DC

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long does the effect usually last (assuming 2 caps)?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On average, I felt good strong effects for about 5 hrs.
I took 2 caps yesterday... It hard to describe, but it wasn't like an amphetamine stim, more like an Ancy to get ish done:afro:
I took it at around 6pm, and was still feeling it until 11pm.
I did not notice any increase in my heart rate, which is totally different then anything else I have taken.

I took 2 this morning, noticed just a more forward approach at work today (although, I havent done a damn thing, I have been feeling like I just did something important mood wise :toofunny: )\

Gave the girl 2 today, I cant say it did much. She mentioned having pep when I gave her half that last time.
It seems to take about an hour to kick in for me, and her.

I need to read the logs more and see, but whats the general tolerence on this? Will people generally, by the bottles end, increase to 4 caps?
I only ask becasue I do not have a complete understanding of the compounbd that is responsable for the bundle of joy but.....

:clap2:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I too have had awesome results from adrenaline.