Adrenaline Sample Review

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to thank Genera for the Adrenaline samples. Its always nice to have an opportunity to try a product before purchasing. I'm not sure if you've got an "official" review thread, so I figured I'd make my own.

I think that I should state that I am a VERY experienced stim user (including both supplements and pharmaceuticals). Some products that I've tried over the years include (but not limited to):

Hydroxycut (original with ephedra)
Xenadrine (original)
Ripped Fuel (original)
Adipokinetix (original with nor-eph)
Adipokinetix (new)
Ergopharm Amp
AX Stim X (old version)
Neogenix Velocity XT
AN RPM
DS Basic Cuts
vasopro + caffiene
Thermolife Stizm
ALRI Venom
ALRI Primed
SNS Focus XT
Hi-tech Stimerex
Gaspari Cytolean
Gaspari 3rd degree Burns
VPX Redline
...I'm sure there's plenty more but that's all I can think of off hand.

Some pharmaceuticals:
Adderall
Provigil
Focalin
Ritalin

I find it really refreshing that Genera actually puts the dosages of compounds on the label...rather than just listing a propriety blend.

Adrenaline contains: (2 caps)
  • 200mg of caffiene
  • 40mg geranamine
  • 400mg of glucuronlactone
So, how does this product compare? I would say that it is an improved version of AMP. The caffiene to geranamine ratio is right where it should be, so I didn't have to overload on caffiene to get the effects from geranamine (a problem I've had with AMP).

I am a huge fan of glucuronlactone, and I think that adding it to this product was key. You see, in the past I've really enjoyed AMP, but tend to crash pretty hard after its use (especially when used pre-workout). With adrenaline, I didn't experience the same crash.

Ratings: Scale 1-10 (10 being best ever)

Dose: 2 capsules

Focus: 8.5 This was the beauty of Amp, and Adrenaline carries the same characteristics. Great training intesity with this stuff. I give it an 8.5 due to the fact that I'm also comparing it to a few pharmaceutical drugs. Compared only to available supplements, it might be a 10.

Energy: 8 I don't get that wired effect with geranamine that I used to with ephedra, but that's not necessarily a bad thing...

Appetite: 5 No real change here.

Mood: 8.5 Just as amp did, adrenaline really has some great mood elevating effects.

Adrenaline definitely gets the 'quigs stamp of approval'. It is very reasonably priced at NP, and I'd put it up there as one of the top stimulant supplements available today. If you liked ergopharm's amp, you'll love adrenaline.

I will be purchasing this product in the future.

Adrenaline (90 caps) By Genera Supplements

Well done Genera!

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I see that it's not listed, but you ever try X-Force? Not saying one's better than the other, just looking for a comparison.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I see that it's not listed, but you ever try X-Force? Not saying one's better than the other, just looking for a comparison.
I have not, but hope to in the future. I've heard good things about the sulbutiamine/hexanamine combo.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Which would you say is the best stim overall of the legal ones you have tried?

CROWLER
Hmm...that is a tough question. Best stimulant for pre-workout? Studying/Focus? Euphoria/partying? I'd have to give you different answers for each.

Pre-workout: Adrenaline or Gaspari Cytolean. You see, I build a tolerance to the geranamine fairly quickly so I only use it once or twice per week at most. Gaspari cytolean was very good. Gaspari Cytolean + 50mg pseudoephedrine (nasal decongestant) was even better.

Studying: I'm in medical school, so I face some seriously long library sessions. For this reason, I'd have to go with the old stim-x or venom on this one...simply because it kept me going the longest. After about 5 hours studying, I begin to feel it wearing off. Take only a small amount of caffiene and I'm going again. I cannot take any other stimulants (other than caffiene) with this until the next day. I made the mistake of taking amp the same day and broke out in cold sweats and felt aweful. Stimulant-x wasn't a particulary 'clean' stimulant unfortunately, but it really keeps me awake. Also, I cannot take this for more than a few days in a row because it really tends to screw up my sleep schedule.

Partying: If i plan to drink, I need to be careful with geranamine. For whatever reason, I would either feel euphoria when I'd take Amp with a couple drinks, or I'd get a serious temper. Have no idea what triggered either response, but for this reason I tend to avoid amp before going out. Something with PEA is nice, but tends to wear off quickly. I like DS Basic cuts, but I have to be careful with the cayenne as I am prone to acid reflux.

If you want an added bonus to any of these, I'd suggest adding 6-8 caps of Clear Edge. Particularly for studying, the added focus that CE provides is huge...and well worth it.

A very economical, and honestly a very good alternative to any of these is 6-8 caps of clear edge + 200mg caffiene. This is a very versatile combination and works wonders. Also, I have not noticed a tolerance to Clear Edge as of yet.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
glucuronlactone is awesome. I'd like to see it used more.

I would like to see geranium and yerba mate (as an alternative to caffeine, it has some other cool xanathines) in a supplement.

LT710

Awards
Hmm...that is a tough question. Best stimulant for pre-workout? Studying/Focus? Euphoria/partying? I'd have to give you different answers for each.

Pre-workout: Adrenaline or Gaspari Cytolean. You see, I build a tolerance to the geranamine fairly quickly so I only use it once or twice per week at most. Gaspari cytolean was very good. Gaspari Cytolean + 50mg pseudoephedrine (nasal decongestant) was even better.

Studying: I'm in medical school, so I face some seriously long library sessions. For this reason, I'd have to go with the old stim-x or venom on this one...simply because it kept me going the longest. After about 5 hours studying, I begin to feel it wearing off. Take only a small amount of caffiene and I'm going again. I cannot take any other stimulants (other than caffiene) with this until the next day. I made the mistake of taking amp the same day and broke out in cold sweats and felt aweful. Stimulant-x wasn't a particulary 'clean' stimulant unfortunately, but it really keeps me awake. Also, I cannot take this for more than a few days in a row because it really tends to screw up my sleep schedule.

Partying: If i plan to drink, I need to be careful with geranamine. For whatever reason, I would either feel euphoria when I'd take Amp with a couple drinks, or I'd get a serious temper. Have no idea what triggered either response, but for this reason I tend to avoid amp before going out. Something with PEA is nice, but tends to wear off quickly. I like DS Basic cuts, but I have to be careful with the cayenne as I am prone to acid reflux.

If you want an added bonus to any of these, I'd suggest adding 6-8 caps of Clear Edge. Particularly for studying, the added focus that CE provides is huge...and well worth it.

A very economical, and honestly a very good alternative to any of these is 6-8 caps of clear edge + 200mg caffiene. This is a very versatile combination and works wonders. Also, I have not noticed a tolerance to Clear Edge as of yet.
How 'bout for fat loss???

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How 'bout for fat loss???
IMO, most stimulants do very little for fat loss...aside from appetite supression.

Geranamine tolerance develops quickly...I'd avoid using it more than 1-2x's per week pre-workout. If you need a stim for fat loss, I'd suggest something else.

IMO, most stimulants do very little for fat loss...aside from appetite supression.

Geranamine tolerance develops quickly...I'd avoid using it more than 1-2x's per week pre-workout. If you need a stim for fat loss, I'd suggest something else.
I use it 5 days a week and each time with the same effect.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
You are lucky, as this isn't the case for most people. There are ways to combat the tolerance however.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
You are lucky, as this isn't the case for most people. There are ways to combat the tolerance however.
quigs could you elaborate on that because i too have developed a tolerance to it, and find it best when i use it only twice a week.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
quigs could you elaborate on that because i too have developed a tolerance to it, and find it best when i use it only twice a week.
Sure. I've done some research onto the effects of diethylamylamine's mode of action and its been proposed to effect norepinephrine's reuptake according to one study. For whatever reason, it appears that the body quickly builds a tolerance to its effects.

Pseudoephedrine (sudafed) is a very well known compound, and its principle MOA is to increase the release of NE from presynaptic neurons.

With increased NE release from the pseudoephedrine and decreased reuptake caused by the geranamine I've noticed incredible synergy between the 2 compounds. It was like the first time I took AMP again. Also, I've noticed that I do not develop a tolerance nearly as quickly as I did to AMP alone.

Give it a shot, I'd like to hear your feedback.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
will give this a try and let you know...thanks

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Sure. I've done some research onto the effects of diethylamylamine's mode of action and its been proposed to effect norepinephrine's reuptake according to one study. For whatever reason, it appears that the body quickly builds a tolerance to its effects.

Pseudoephedrine (sudafed) is a very well known compound, and its principle MOA is to increase the release of NE from presynaptic neurons.

With increased NE release from the pseudoephedrine and decreased reuptake caused by the geranamine I've noticed incredible synergy between the 2 compounds. It was like the first time I took AMP again. Also, I've noticed that I do not develop a tolerance nearly as quickly as I did to AMP alone.

Give it a shot, I'd like to hear your feedback.

I ordered a bottle of Adrenaline finally just yesterday. I may have to give it a shot after I test the waters with it first. I'll let everyone know how the bottle goes.

Vinny

Awards
Wow thats amazing. I can only use it tops 3 times a week well thats all I train anyway so only use it pre workout.
For me the 3rd day notice its bit weaker than come Mon after not using it Sat/Sun its great again.
Everyone is different