Free Adrenaline Sample

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Our Sale will end tommorrow. The prices of the Adrenaline and Epidrol will be at regular price and NutraPlanet will be picking up our products. You can find our products at Genera Supplements

To get our product out there a little more we will be shipping free samples of adrenaline to the first sixty individuals. Now before this happens there are some guidlines.

1) You must have over 200 post.
2) We would like you to post a review on the product over five catagories rating each 1-10, 10 being the best then giving a brief description in each section. The five cats. are:
a. Energy
b. Mental Focus
c. Sense of Well Being
d. Appetite Suppression
e. Overall Opinion

Thank you.

DC

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
awesome promotion! so do we send you a PM with our address or what?

Learning quick my friend!

Adrenaline is amazing. I do not endorse many products, but this one has my vote.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I sent a PM. I'd like to try a sample. Is a PM okay?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Are filthy canadians available to try this sample.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the sample! :thumbsup:
No problem bro.

The sample have been shipped for everyone who has requested them. There are a few left for anyone else who would like to try. You will love this product. No cracked out feeling and no harsh crash. You will be so focused on your workout it will take a catastophic event to break your concentration. Just PM me for the samples. Thanks

DC

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Received my sample, thanks again. Will post feedback when i use it. I assume its best dosed on an empty stomach 30 min preworkout.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Received my sample, thanks again. Will post feedback when i use it. I assume its best dosed on an empty stomach 30 min preworkout.
No problem. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach 30min to an hour before I workout. Thanks again for trying us out.

DC

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
No problem. I take it in the morning on an empty stomach 30min to an hour before I workout. Thanks again for trying us out.

DC
per directions, the package advises to take with food. its alright to take on an empty stomach? any discomfort issues? will this make the effects more potent?

i prefer taking most stims/thermos on an empty stomach.

per directions, the package advises to take with food. its alright to take on an empty stomach? any discomfort issues? will this make the effects more potent?

should be empty stomach.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I am unfortunately stim free for awhile. Gotta get them running properly again..

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Good deal. I am unfortunately stim free for awhile. Gotta get them running properly again..
good man!!! its mind blowing how many people here abuse stims and suffer from it, yet do not change their habits or are clueless to identifying the source of the problem. i know ive been there...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
good man!!! its mind blowing how many people here abuse stims and suffer from it, yet do not change their habits or are clueless to identifying the source of the problem. i know ive been there...
Thanks. It was tough, but I seem to have stepped out of it. When you're at the point when stims make you even more tired, and everytime you don't take them, your eyes get itchy and crap. Darn I'm happy I'm clean of em.

Thanks. It was tough, but I seem to have stepped out of it. When you're at the point when stims make you even more tired, and everytime you don't take them, your eyes get itchy and crap. Darn I'm happy I'm clean of em.
ooo wait till our adaptagenic stimulant comes out..no worries just keep on taking it, keep losing fat, and keep the old adrenal aaaaaa fresssssshhhh:djparty:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ooo wait till our adaptagenic stimulant comes out..no worries just keep on taking it, keep losing fat, and keep the old adrenal aaaaaa fresssssshhhh:djparty:
Wha? Huh? Uh oh!

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards

I do take this on an empty stomach preworkout (morning). Once I finished training I'm eating so I have had no issues with discomfort.

DC

Vinny

Awards
should be empty stomach.

Your companies Stronger Cissus rx has completely cured my "tennis elbow" now due to you my wife wants me to paint the basement .

Thanks for nothing lol

Actually workouts are much better but should have kept my mouth shut not told her .

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wanted to thank GeneraSupps for the sample, got it in the mail yesterday. Not many companies are up for shipping free samples to beautiful Canada anymore, so I really appreciate it!

Will try it for my saturday morning workout, and give feedback that day or Sunday..
thanks again guys, cool packaging btw
john

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
wanted to thank GeneraSupps for the sample, got it in the mail yesterday. Not many companies are up for shipping free samples to beautiful Canada anymore, so I really appreciate it!

Will try it for my saturday morning workout, and give feedback that day or Sunday..
john
Except you do you sexy b!tch, you guys really make me glad and part of the in crowd! No love for the non Canadian sample guys( well ok just a little )

PM sent!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Except you do you sexy b!tch, you guys really make me glad and part of the in crowd! No love for the non Canadian sample guys( well ok just a little )

PM sent!
haha...colin your nuts bro

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this may sound "differently abled" but I can't remember whether I ever requested a sample, did i? I know I haven't received one

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
haha...colin your nuts bro
Sigh, that's twice now that you have used my top sekrut IRL name, once more and I'll either have to send the "Cleaners" over or the MIB's with the little flashy flashy pen.....

Your choice :numbered:

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
this may sound "differently abled" but I can't remember whether I ever requested a sample, did i? I know I haven't received one
Most samples were sent out but we do have a few more to get out. You may have been in this second batch of samples. I will check it out.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards

john
You are very welcome. Let us know how it works out.

DC

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

DC

hey guys just wanted to give some feedback since Genera was kind enough to ship a sample to me all the way up here in Nova Scotia...

I took 2 pills on an empty stomach 30 minutes before hitting the gym saturday morning, felt it kick in relatively quick (only other thing I took with it was one reset. Usually do a mix of RPM and Leviathan so I didnt know how much would feeling considering my normal stack is pretty potent.

Overall I got great clean energy from it, not shaky at all, and maintained good energy throughout my entire workout.Cardio session was awesome, this is definetly a solid product.

thanks again guys @ Genera!

john

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good deal. Glad to know it worked out for you. Thank you for the feedback.

DC

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to try a sample. I do not have 200 posts here (4,000+ over at bb.com), but will provide a review on both sites.

Edit: Guess I do have over 200 posts. :)

Vinny

Awards
john123131
Palo Alto Labs Rep
Board Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneraSupps

DC

hey guys just wanted to give some feedback since Genera was kind enough to ship a sample to me all the way up here in Nova Scotia...

I took 2 pills on an empty stomach 30 minutes before hitting the gym saturday morning, felt it kick in relatively quick (only other thing I took with it was one reset. Usually do a mix of RPM and Leviathan so I didnt know how much would feeling considering my normal stack is pretty potent.

Overall I got great clean energy from it, not shaky at all, and maintained good energy throughout my entire workout.Cardio session was awesome, this is definetly a solid product.

thanks again guys @ Genera!

john

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palo Alto Labs Representative
[email protected]
www.paloaltolabs.com
Disclaimer: ideas and thoughts are my own and do not reflect those of Palo Alto Labs
Please do not PM me for Aspire36 samples, you can get them here!!
http://www.aspire36.net/aspire36-sample.php

john123131
View Public Profile
Send a private message to john123131
Find More Posts by john123131
Add john123131 to Your Buddy List

07-10-2007, 12:58 AM #32
GeneraSupps
Board Sponsor
Board Sponsor

Good deal. Glad to know it worked out for you. Thank you for the feedback.

DC

GeneraSupps
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GeneraSupps
Find More Posts by GeneraSupps
Add GeneraSupps to Your Buddy List

I agree I liked it for pre workout energy . I dont take anything to curb hunger as simply eat if hungry so cant comment on that but for pre workout energy it works.
I found it better than AMP (I mentioned AMP as read in another post how they compared) . I ordered a bottle of it last week.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Got my sample, liking the packaging!! took one tab today got a nice pick me up and ive been really hungry all day, not sure if its related?

propho

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try this stuff... but my post count prolly ain't enough =(

propho

Awards
  • Established
oh it is .. LOL i didn't realize i posted this much..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bro i'll definitely provide a review. I am very well versed on all things stimulants and cognitive enhancers.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've actually decided to purchase a bottle of Adrenaline for my upcoming cycle, which should start sometime during the next couple of weeks.

I'd be very interested in trying a sample.

I'll PM my address if needed. I'm just not sure if you're still handing out free samples.

Nootropix

Awards
I bought quite a few of these in the past and they work great for focus and energy. I use it before I work out and sometimes to help me focus on studying.