EpiDrol: Explosive Anabolic Potent Anti estrogen

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
EpiDrol represents an entire new category we call “Designer Anabolics”. These are compounds that elicit what every athlete is looking for (increase in lean muscle, decrease in fat, anti-estrogen properties) without the negative side effects that had been considered “standard” up until this point.
Well those days of terrible sides such as bloating, acne, drop in libido and terrible crash after you ceased use are over. Introducing our first release in our Designer Anabolics line…EpiDrol!

read more at generasupplements.com

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad I was hoping for more non-hormal type products that don't cause liver problems and don't require PCT...

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Too bad I was hoping for more non-hormal type products that don't cause liver problems and don't require post cycle therapy...
Next is a PCT formula/non hormonal powerhouse.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

I just want to confirm that Epidrol the same compound as Epistane, Havoc and Hemaguno (sp?)...is that correct?

Thanks!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WELCOME GENERA SUPPLEMENTS....always good to see a new supplement company in the hormone world :thumbsup:

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome!

I just want to confirm that Epidrol the same compound as Epistane, Havoc and Hemaguno (sp?)...is that correct?

Thanks!
Yes, I like to thank Matt from CNW for his help with sourcing. The price is the lowest on the internet. You can buy 3 get a huge discount.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks everyone the sale has been going great. And for those of you who have ordered and will receive your products we would like to hear from you. Once again thank you everyone.

DC

human

human

Awards
I oder the epidrol combo buy 3 get one free and it came in the mail and there was only two bottles were is the other 2!

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I oder the epidrol combo buy 3 get one free and it came in the mail and there was only two bottles were is the other 2!
I received your email and I checked your order. You only placed an order for the epidrol/adrenaline combo. You also were only charged for that epidrol/adrenaline combo. If you would like to change the order please PM or email me. We will be glad to take care of this for you. Thank you.

DC

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sale

Take advantage now...the sale will be over Tuesday the 12th. After that we will be at regular price. The sale has gone great and thank you all who have purchased so far. We are looking forward to feedback from our customers. Thank you.

DC

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Any logs on epidrol?

Any feedback or reviews I can read before I consider purchasing?

Are you/have you given out any sample bottles for folks to test/review??

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any logs on epidrol?

Any feedback or reviews I can read before I consider purchasing?

Are you/have you given out any sample bottles for folks to test/review??
We are waiting on some reviews and feedback from customers.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
We are waiting on some reviews and feedback from customers.

I wish you guys had sent out some pre-release sample bottles, I would have really been interested in taking advantage of that buy 3 get one free sale you have going on(which looks to still be in effect from your website, is this still ongoing) I just really need to read some independent feedback and reviews before buying from someone new(to me anyway) Ive been burned before, and I think alot of people feel the same.

Ofcourse you could always send me a bottle so I could post up a review.;)

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
I'm planning on giving Epidrol a run here in about 4 weeks...possibly an Epidrol/Phera combo....

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I wish you guys had sent out some pre-release sample bottles, I would have really been interested in taking advantage of that buy 3 get one free sale you have going on(which looks to still be in effect from your website, is this still ongoing) I just really need to read some independent feedback and reviews before buying from someone new(to me anyway) Ive been burned before, and I think alot of people feel the same.

Ofcourse you could always send me a bottle so I could post up a review.;)
Understand completely. We are going to pick three people from the board to do a log on the Epidrol so we can post some feedback and results.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a bottle already. :)

Looking forward for some big gains in the future.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
when can we expect this supp ??[/QU

We are currently working on this product as well as a couple more. We intend to launch a couple of products in the next couple of months.

DC

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
good to hear, I am excited to take a stab at some of these

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Day 1 - 10mg
Day 2 - 20mg
Day 3 - 30mg
Day 4-24 - 40mg

Today is day 14.

Haven't noticed any negative side other than oily skin.

Strength is jumping up, and weight is up 5lbs. Not sure where the weight is from yet, but I look and feel solid.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
can't wait to get my log going with this one!!:bb3:

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Everyone should be rec in the next day or two. Thanks

DC

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
my log and final results are over at bodybuilding .com if anyone wants to check them out, fat loss of ~2-3lbs, LBM gain of ~4lbs.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i've been running epidrol the last two weeks. i'm up to 60mg a day for the next three days then on to my PCT. I appreciate that Epidrol is about $6 cheaper than Epistane. Keep up the good work and the good prices

Bmlax22

Banned
Awards
I'll put my experience in with Epidrol (maybe put my log up, i have it written down in a notebook). Ran epidrol for 28 days after coming off a cut, and gained 19lbs on cycle, and kept 16 of it after PCT. First cycle but excellent product, I have another bottle stashed away

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epidrol worked great for some minor gyno that i was getting irratated by....it actually seems to be completely gone. This was my last hope because AIs and SERMs were not working. I am very pleased, the gains were good and the only side i noticed was lethargy.

flashgordon

Awards
Im currently on epidrol and have gained 5lbs in 6 days..
feeling extremely full and pumped.
should have done a log lol

Doctor Green

Doctor Green

Banned
Awards
Wow... yeah man, how much are you dosing? A bottle per day? ;)

paladin

paladin

Awards
I am only posting here because i need 50 posts to be able to post a picture. and the last post here was over a month ago so its pretty much dead. sorry.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you are getting negged. go post something useful instead.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys, just bumping to get rid of that stupid "Please Ignore This Thread" thread from the top. So when i scroll down the supplement companies thread i don't have to see it.

dcalderon20

Awards
I just bought some epidrol. Can anyone tell me what the best way to take it is?

CanadianJuicy

Awards
p-plex/epidrol bridge starting in 2 weeks.

masterX

masterX

Awards
EpiDrol represents an entire new category we call “Designer Anabolics”. These are compounds that elicit what every athlete is looking for (increase in lean muscle, decrease in fat, anti-estrogen properties) without the negative side effects that had been considered “standard” up until this point.
Well those days of terrible sides such as bloating, acne, drop in libido and terrible crash after you ceased use are over. Introducing our first release in our Designer Anabolics line…EpiDrol!

read more at generasupplements.com

I would advice folks not to believe the hype as i got lump in my chest using Havoc only product and to have all the necessary (knowledge and support before to use this product).