Adrenaline-Ignite Intensity

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Adrenaline™: Pre-Workout Insanity!
It’s effects are legendary…You remember what it was like to be “on” Ephedrine. That high, you know that zap, when you were shaky, yet in the zone. It was almost as if you could work out forever. You wouldn’t seek out Superman and challenge him, but if he showed up you certainly wouldn’t run...
Adrenaline represents the most powerful pre-workout pill ever developed. No Crash. No harsh shakes. Just pure, unadulterated intensity that lasts and lasts and lasts. click here for more information

Read more at generasupplements.com

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good.

You need to get that banner up so we can direct link to it.:D

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
does tolerance develop with continued use? what kind of CNS/PNS activity takes place? i wouldnt think something like this could go without some negative effects such as dependency or receptor downregulation/desensitation. very interested to know as much as possible though.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
does tolerance develop with continued use? what kind of CNS/PNS activity takes place? i wouldnt think something like this could go without some negative effects such as dependency or receptor downregulation/desensitation. very interested to know as much as possible though.
Ephedrine was an abused compound. The dosages ranged from 25-100mgs a day in divided dosages. Adrenaline used once a day on workout days will continually deliver the same results.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Looks yummy. Similar to X-force, which I can honestly say is amazing. :run:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
ok... you got me. You caught me at a very vulnerable time in my life; a time in which I have gotten back into the "supplement world" and have been buying loads of supplements with little restraint and regard to my checking account. :D I look forward to trying it out :)

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok... you got me. You caught me at a very vulnerable time in my life; a time in which I have gotten back into the "supplement world" and have been buying loads of supplements with little restraint and regard to my checking account. :D I look forward to trying it out :)
The time to take advantage of the sale price is soon. The price will rise within the next week.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

Just checked my mail and found my order in there. I must say, very quick service. (I actually emailed yall earlier today in regards to the shipping status. Obviously, you can ignore that email. :D)

Depending on how my legs feel tomorrow, I'll pop one or two of these for my run. Considering I cheated today and had a bunch of cookies from Fresh Market I definitely need to bang out at least 3-4 miles tomorrow. Either way, I'll definately use these for my workout on Friday.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I recently got a bottle of this, so I feel I'm in some way obligated to give my first impression of this......................................

Point scale of 10
(1= lowest/10=highest)

Energy-8-(very nice)
Focus-6-(nothing out of the ordinary)
Endurance-8-(felt like I could go forever)
Jitteriness-2-(almost none of that cracked out feeling)
Crash-3-(very mild come-down)

Overall, I really like this product and I personally believe that this is the missing link between AX Stimulant X(1st Gen) and Ergopharm AMP.

I recently got a bottle of this, so I feel I'm in some way obligated to give my first impression of this......................................

Point scale of 10
(1= lowest/10=highest)

Energy-8-(very nice)

Overall, I really like this product and I personally believe that this is the missing link between AX Stimulant X(1st Gen) and Ergopharm AMP.
The best part is that you can go to sleep when you want to! I took venom and was up for 36 hours! I was sooooo pissssssed:fool2:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
How is this on the libido, i know ephedra killed mine :(

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm also taking Pro-Anabol and Jungle Warfare, so I actually haven't had any big issues with it(I was able to perform). If I wasn't on those, I bet it would be negatively effected. My erections weren't hard as usual, so take that for what its worth. This will cause stim-****.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards

Point scale of 10
(1= lowest/10=highest)

Energy-8-(very nice)

Cool. That is what I like to hear. I use it every morning before my cardio....man I feel like I can go forever. Thanks bro.

Genera

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
The best part is that you can go to sleep when you want to! I took venom and was up for 36 hours! I was sooooo pissssssed:fool2:
Mmmmmmmm....up for 36 hours? Elimination of sleep, get more work done. That could be a good thing. Lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Point scale of 10
(1= lowest/10=highest)

Energy-8-(very nice)

since its being directly compared to Ephedrine in their description, whats your honest opinion for comparison?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
since its being directly compared to Ephedrine in their description, whats your honest opinion for comparison?
LOL, close, but no cigar as far as the overall effects. I think its a safe comparison that it has a nice stimulant effect that's similar, but none of the "head tingling," that's associated with ephedra. I like it and have been using it when I have a long day at work. I haven't been using it for the specifics of fat-loss. Its in the ballpark, but IMO so is X-Force, AMP, and Stimulant-X. Apples and Oranges, but they're all sold in the fruit section, ya know?

What I like about adrenaline is that the energy is in short burst so you take it before a workout and it fades about 3 hours later and you are fine to sleep, no anxiety, and you are void of the overall side effects ephedrine produced.

xcendo

Awards
I have a bottle of both Adrenaline and Stim X2, and I've lately been choosing the Adrenaline. It feels a lot smoother, like I don't have a "body load" in my head. Hard to articulate. Good job on the ingredient choices.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I like about adrenaline is that the energy is in short burst so you take it before a workout and it fades about 3 hours later and you are fine to sleep, no anxiety, and you are void of the overall side effects ephedrine produced.
this DEFINATELY is a plus for someone like me who works out late but likes the benifits of something preworkout to boost performance at the end of a long day, thanks for the feedback guys now just waiting on my sampple to add to it and see how it stacks up to what ive tried and look for in a supp of this nature :thumbsup:

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
this DEFINATELY is a plus for someone like me who works out late but likes the benifits of something preworkout to boost performance at the end of a long day, thanks for the feedback guys now just waiting on my sampple to add to it and see how it stacks up to what ive tried and look for in a supp of this nature :thumbsup:
All the samples are out so there should be some people receiving in the next couple of days. Adrenaline has a nice blend of ingredients giving you as USPLabs stated the short bursts of energy. This allows you to take two doses spread out in the day without the fear of being up all night.

DC

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a bottle of both Adrenaline and Stim X2, and I've lately been choosing the Adrenaline. It feels a lot smoother, like I don't have a "body load" in my head. Hard to articulate. Good job on the ingredient choices.
Thank you.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this one, salmon fishing in about a week. I gave my friend who's boat I was on last year some venom and he was mighty impressed. we'll see what he thinks this year.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking forward to trying this one, salmon fishing in about a week. I gave my friend who's boat I was on last year some venom and he was mighty impressed. we'll see what he thinks this year.

He will be happy. There is no jittery, cracked out feeling. This stuff is smooth. Alert, focused, energized....ready to fish!!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
He will be happy. There is no jittery, cracked out feeling. This stuff is smooth. Alert, focused, energized....ready to fish!!
i really hope the type and duration of the energy is an accurate description. i usually finish my workouts around 9-9:30 and the earliest i can get to sleep is 11:00. i gotta wait for myself to come down and this is without stimulants. its probably because i finish with cardio, get the heart rate going, and get on my high. if i can still get to bed at 11:00 with adrenaline, i will be mighty impressed. ill test and report back wednesday.

has anybody who uses adrenaline consistently noticed tolerance to this stim yet? if so, how quickly does it build?

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
i really hope the type and duration of the energy is an accurate description. i usually finish my workouts around 9-9:30 and the earliest i can get to sleep is 11:00. i gotta wait for myself to come down and this is without stimulants. its probably because i finish with cardio, get the heart rate going, and get on my high. if i can still get to bed at 11:00 with adrenaline, i will be mighty impressed. ill test and report back wednesday.

has anybody who uses adrenaline consistently noticed tolerance to this stim yet? if so, how quickly does it build?
Please let us know what you think. But 9-930pm (I'm assuming) is pretty late for any type of stimulant. Thank you.

DC

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Please let us know what you think. But 9-930pm (I'm assuming) is pretty late for any type of stimulant. Thank you.

DC
9:00pm is usually when i finish my workout. i usually begin resistance training at about 7-7:15, hit cardio at 8:30 for a half hour and call it a night. i plan on taking the adrenaline tomorrow with my preworkout meal at about 6:00, so i should know how short lived this supplement can be IF i can get to sleep. thanks for the samples genera:thumbsup:

if all goes well, ill likely purchase a bottle!

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
9:00pm is usually when i finish my workout. i usually begin resistance training at about 7-7:15, hit cardio at 8:30 for a half hour and call it a night. i plan on taking the adrenaline tomorrow with my preworkout meal at about 6:00, so i should know how short lived this supplement can be IF i can get to sleep. thanks for the samples genera:thumbsup:

if all goes well, ill likely purchase a bottle!
Sounds like a hell of a workout! I'm able to split my workout up cardio in the morning and resistance training in the late afternoon. But if that is a pic of you on your av then you have your sh1t down. Good luck and thanks.

DC