S-roid

Testosterone666

Awards
//anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/124920-s-roid-t.html

The product s-roid should be tested both qualitatively and quantitatively to prove its content. As a well distributed company with a good reputation thus far, it would only bolster your sales to prove the correct contents and dosage of your product which so far is unfortunately suspect. Other companies have benefited greatly from testing their products and performing the necessary recalls when bad lots have been found to have been shipped. It would benefit your long term sales to correct this problem as quickly as possible so distributors don't continue to sell your bad batch of product. Thanks

samva777

Awards
I want to start seeing LOT numbers on your supplements. Thanks

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I want to start seeing LOT numbers on your supplements. Thanks
Thats right no lot numbers on my bottles too , only exp date it does make it hard to control quality issues!
Gnera reps needed here !

samva777

Awards
Getting more concerned 2 days on the first post no answer noncommunication is not good give a few more days see what happens maybe they are on vacation?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen anyone from hardcore formulations post on this board since like march. You would probably be better off trying to contact the company via email or phone.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I'm nearly a week into a 30mg run of S-Roid.. so far I feel nothing and the results aren't none. I've used the original superdrol and 2 other legit clones before. I'll keep you guys updated.

(edit; s-roid, not sdrol!)

Last edited:
Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I'm nearly a week into a 30mg run of Sdrol... so far I feel nothing and the results aren't none. I've used the original superdrol and 2 other legit clones before. I'll keep you guys updated.
guess u mean S-Roid by hardcore formulations !

samva777

Awards
Keep us updated bro

I'm nearly a week into a 30mg run of S-Roid.. so far I feel nothing and the results aren't none. I've used the original superdrol and 2 other legit clones before. I'll keep you guys updated.

Please keep us updated its not that I am questioning the first poster but the more people there are saying the same thing makes for a reliable opinion. Thanks

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
will do... it has a ~3.1-3.2 of 5 at nutraplanet... but so did m-drol and all the m-drol i've seen has been legit.

hateforged

Awards
I sent an inquiry at the Genera site, I'll make sure to get back at you guys.

Yeah I'm getting kind of impatient :grumble: , I think it's because I'm not too familiar with the return policy at NP... And I just don't like not knowing if I got what I paid for :grumpy:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

okay, this stuff is legit. I'm a week in as of today. 100% legit.
good to go guys... sorry for the scare

low carbs on previous days might explain the lack of a huge pump... but it takes a week-10days to get moving just like the other mastheron clones

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
COA will be out soon. We have been dealing with the same raw material company for years even before GeneraSupplements and HardCore and trust their products. Exp date on bottles is a line issue and will be corrected.

We will not place a bad product out and ruin our line. We have quality products and stand by them.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
COA will be out soon. We have been dealing with the same raw material company for years even before GeneraSupplements and HardCore and trust their products. Exp date on bottles is a line issue and will be corrected.

We will not place a bad product out and ruin our line. We have quality products and stand by them.
Thanks God , genra still in the house , since the 1st products Genra / hardcore never disappointed me , thats why i jumped right away and on S-Roid , but the OP says that he tried 100 mg of S-Roid and nuthin , that was real strange!

samva777

Awards
Good to hear from a company Rep. 1 thing I think you should post LOT numbers on bottles it protects you and protects the customer.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks God , genra still in the house , since the 1st products Genra / hardcore never disappointed me , thats why i jumped right away and on S-Roid , but the OP says that he tried 100 mg of S-Roid and nuthin , that was real strange!

LOL...still here bro.

I don't understand why nothing at 100mg...that is strange.:dunno:

We have had good feedback with the S-Roid as well as all the other products. But you know we do have one or two that are not positive.

GeneraSupps

GeneraSupps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to hear from a company Rep. 1 thing I think you should post LOT numbers on bottles it protects you and protects the customer.
We are adding a couple of things to the bottle labels including the lot numbers. Everyone will start to see the changes with that soon.

Testosterone666

Awards

Good to hear you are testing, and I hope you test the batch of s-roid that is already out qualitatively and quantitatively and not just future batches, so it can be dealt with accordingly.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
LOL...still here bro.

I don't understand why nothing at 100mg...that is strange.:dunno:

We have had good feedback with the S-Roid as well as all the other products. But you know we do have one or two that are not positive.
100mg of an SD clone?!...seriously?

Testosterone666

Awards
100mg of an SD clone?!...seriously?
Actually, if people read the post, it was 100mg 3x a day, for a 300mg total. Of course, that would be if there were actually 10mg sd per cap. I'm as confident as one can be without analysis that there is none. I would like them to do the analysis so they too can see the results and realize that either their last batch of raws from their supplier was bad or their capping company screwed them. Then hopefully they will make right on the error as previous companies have.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Actually, if people read the post, it was 100mg 3x a day, for a 300mg total. Of course, that would be if there were actually 10mg sd per cap. I'm as confident as one can be without analysis that there is none. I would like them to do the analysis so they too can see the results and realize that either their last batch of raws from their supplier was bad or their capping company screwed them. Then hopefully they will make right on the error as previous companies have.
did U open only one of ur 6 bottles! , or tried any of the others as well ?

Testosterone666

Awards
Multiple bottles, not that it should matter as they all have the same expiration date so they should be the same batch.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
okay, this stuff is legit. I'm a week in as of today. 100% legit.
good to go guys... sorry for the scare

low carbs on previous days might explain the lack of a huge pump... but it takes a week-10days to get moving just like the other mastheron clones
wassup ! any weight gain as yet , lethargy ...etc u know what i mean the usual sides! btw could u pls check u r exp date ? keep us updated thanks!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wassup ! any weight gain as yet , lethargy ...etc u know what i mean the usual sides! btw could u pls check u r exp date ? keep us updated thanks!
yeah def weight gain, no bloat however. I just coming off of knee surgery and rehab (as in physical therapy), so a lot is muscle memory but at an insane rate.

for example,
225 x 10 bench last week, im probably looking at 20+ now.
(im only running 20mg.)

started ~210 and I've been as high as 228 now.

I'm 10 days in.

exp is 7/12

** again, a lot is muscle memory... but the insane pumps (and less cool back pumps) is defintely. S-roid and not muscle memory. No lethargy, I run it with a test base.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
yeah def weight gain, no bloat however. I just coming off of knee surgery and rehab (as in physical therapy), so a lot is muscle memory but at an insane rate.

for example,
225 x 10 bench last week, im probably looking at 20+ now.
(im only running 20mg.)

started ~210 and I've been as high as 228 now.

I'm 10 days in.

exp is 7/12

** again, a lot is muscle memory... but the insane pumps (and less cool back pumps) is defintely. S-roid and not muscle memory. No lethargy, I run it with a test base.
Kool man , thanks for the update firs days of teh rehab are teh hardest i feel u, been through that had elbow sugery with pins so keep it goin ,wish u a successful rehab.

samva777

Awards
Yes bro thanks for reporting in I was worrying a little let us know how its goes

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
update, Sroid is definitely legit.

(remember a lot of this muscle memory)
Started at DB incline 80 x 8
3 weeks later, DB incline 105 x 10+

... the diet is solid too

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so you went through a bottle in 3 days if i'm readying right 30 capsules a day that seems real weird because even it if was underdosed at like 2mg of sdrol instead of 10 you would of still been getting 60mg a day right? Damn you must of used up like 3 bottles in a week and a half? that sucks glad hardcore is looking into things

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
Well, that one dude said something about 100mgs at 3 times per day and felt nothing... and all it takes is one bad review and I won't go any where near it.. I was going to get some but now "NO WAY"

I'll spend more money on something that I know works...

Conclusion: S-Roid = Not worth the risk or 20$

Sanesloot

Sanesloot

Banned
Awards
update, Sroid is definitely legit.

(remember a lot of this muscle memory)
Started at DB incline 80 x 8
3 weeks later, DB incline 105 x 10+

... the diet is solid too
My brother stopped working out for 2 years and "All Naturally" put 40+lbs back on his Bench press in 2 months (Muscle Memory)

So don't think this S-Roid is going to give you 20+lbs on your bench if you've been lifting consistently for some time.

Conclusion: Buy something you know works until some Ginny Pig is willing to do a proper test on it. I'll stick with M-DROL

hateforged

Awards
S-Roid, for me, is working just fine.
I have a log now in the anabolics section, and while its my first cycle, it's definitely working.
I'll give the company the benefit of the doubt and test around the rest of their product lineup in the future.

Hopefully the company will help make things right for you Testosterone666

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, that one dude said something about 100mgs at 3 times per day and felt nothing... and all it takes is one bad review and I won't go any where near it.. I was going to get some but now "NO WAY"

I'll spend more money on something that I know works...

Conclusion: S-Roid = Not worth the risk or 20$
if it only takes one bad review then i dont' think there is anything that you can buy I haven't seen one product hormonal or not without at least one bad review. I

Testosterone666

Awards
>** again, a lot is muscle memory... but the insane pumps (and less cool back pumps) is defintely. S-roid and not muscle memory.

>No lethargy, I run it with a test base.
1. Gains made coming back after a layoff are fast even when completely natural if training and diet are in place as you have said yours are.

2. How can you determine the gains are not only from the layoff itself, but also the testosterone base you run it with?

I am not saying any of this as an attack, but s-roid is devoid of any active. It is disturbing that the mere presence of a rep in this thread was enough to dispel any doubt about the products legitimacy. No coa was provided to the forum or myself. I ran through 4 bottles to give it a fair shake and got nothing in the way of sides or gains. I gave the other 2 bottles to a friend to try. He ran them and got the same result: nothing. The company may have a solid reputation from previous good products but their run of s-roid has nothing in it. There are numerous other companies that provide legitimate and tested methasteron clones, go with one of them.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My brother stopped working out for 2 years and "All Naturally" put 40+lbs back on his Bench press in 2 months (Muscle Memory)

So don't think this S-Roid is going to give you 20+lbs on your bench if you've been lifting consistently for some time.

Conclusion: Buy something you know works until some Ginny Pig is willing to do a proper test on it. I'll stick with M-DROL
not defending hardcore i have no afflication but there have also been bad reviews of m-drol i think it's individual

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
not defending hardcore i have no afflication but there have also been bad reviews of m-drol i think it's individual
mdrol makes me hard and slightly agressive with minimal strength gains. boy was i dissappointed trying it after everyone raved about how they put on 20lbs.

everyone is different. and if u take a complete noob and a seasoned bodybuilder......2lbs of muscle from a cycle is AWESOME for a seasoned bodybuilder where a noob can easily pack on 20+lbs in one cycle.

HARDCORE, if ya'll would like for me to "test" s-roid for u and write a review then hit me up. i can compare it to Mdrol for the better or worse.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

ive been in this game for a long time. this muscle memory thing is varies from individual to individual... lets just say, I'm far beyond my genetic limit. and really any gains I've made after weighing 200lbs are chemical muscle. I maintain that with HRT (w/ bloodwork).

there is natural muscle memory and chemical muscle memory. never could i naturally recover lost chemical muscle.

lets give a more extreme example... Jay Cutler stops juicing, goes from 300lbs to 200lbs. He will absolutely need legit anabolics to become 300lbs again, regardless of muscle memory, as the muscle was chemically built and chemically maintained.

so if your bro achieved a 300lbs bench naturally, for example, then he could reach that naturally via muscle memory (in a short period of time). if he benched 400lbs via tren, dbol, etc. etc... naturally he could not.

just my experience.

and come on now, $20 isn't a lot... I don't know if it as good as the original superdrol back in the day. but I can say, with 99% certainly that s-roid is pretty close to its label claims :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1. Gains made coming back after a layoff are fast even when completely natural if training and diet are in place as you have said yours are.

2. How can you determine the gains are not only from the layoff itself, but also the testosterone base you run it with?
hey man, no problem.. again I'm going to say that natural muscle v. chemical muscle is very different.

muscle built via anabolics will need AAS for muscle memory to occur. i can say with certainty that I recovered muscle that was chemically built.

as for the other anabolics... I run test a 200-400mg, for me, at this point, it is not anabolic. it merely helps keep mass on and fat away while supporting libido, etc.. 750mg+ might be an anabolic dose for me.

i know orals, I've run every which one from 1-ad to tbol to oral EQ to var. I know superdrol the best. For me, on the 9th day, picking up a 45lb plate feels MUCH lighter and I can retain 10lbs of water over 2.0gallons just at the gym. this simply does not occur for me with a legit product. so I have to say it is legit based on prior experience. aside from the strength gains, weight gain, etc.

mdrol worked for me as well.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mdrol makes me hard and slightly agressive with minimal strength gains. boy was i dissappointed trying it after everyone raved about how they put on 20lbs.

everyone is different. and if u take a complete noob and a seasoned bodybuilder......2lbs of muscle from a cycle is AWESOME for a seasoned bodybuilder where a noob can easily pack on 20+lbs in one cycle.

HARDCORE, if ya'll would like for me to "test" s-roid for u and write a review then hit me up. i can compare it to Mdrol for the better or worse.
lol you were one of the people i was thinking of when i made that post

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lol you were one of the people i was thinking of when i made that post
i figured. there havent been too many who didnt respond to mdrol. if i ever run a superdrol clone again its going to be 30mg for 30 days

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i figured. there havent been too many who didnt respond to mdrol. if i ever run a superdrol clone again its going to be 30mg for 30 days
30 is what i run and you have a good deal of weight on me.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The real problem here is that some of the posters that are claiming nothing have no rep here and no one knows what their diet, training style and history, and true commitment that they have. I mean really, how does anyone know this isnt their 4th cycle in a row of PHs. Not saying thats true but honestly if $20 id too much risk for someone to try a supplement from a company with a good rep then good ridance..take your shitty review with you too. BTW what kind of ****1ng idiot take 300mgs of a POSSIBLY real LIVER TOXIC steroid? You sir deserve the jaundice you get someday!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah i don't think the dose was 100mg 3x ED. haha
10mg 3x most likely.

I don't think there is a point to throw fake Superdrol (Methasteron) into a cap and ruin the companies name for 20$ a bottle. i don't think the powder is faked... maybe its underdosed or less potent than the original... that is risk that is run with any of the clones... or any supplement for that matter, but it worked for me... so it is legit to me :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
10mg 3x most likely.

I don't think there is a point to throw fake Superdrol (Methasteron) into a cap and ruin the companies name for 20$ a bottle. i don't think the powder is faked... maybe its underdosed or less potent than the original... that is risk that is run with any of the clones... or any supplement for that matter, but it worked for me... so it is legit to me :)

Testosterone666

Awards
The real problem here is that some of the posters that are claiming nothing have no rep here and no one knows what their diet, training style and history, and true commitment that they have. I mean really, how does anyone know this isnt their 4th cycle in a row of PHs. Not saying thats true but honestly if $20 id too much risk for someone to try a supplement from a company with a good rep then good ridance..take your shitty review with you too. BTW what kind of ****1ng idiot take 300mgs of a POSSIBLY real LIVER TOXIC steroid? You sir deserve the jaundice you get someday!
As usual, a negative post here at AM. Not surprising. I ramped up to a very real 100mg x3times a day (except it's actually 0mg because there is no active) in testing the product. With no sides or gains whatsoever at 60mg a day, there was already a problem apparent. You can't get biliary cholestasis from a product with no active. If you want to use your 20$ to try the product, you are obviously welcome to. You also might want to take a more measured tone in your posts so you don't sound like a kid. Just a suggestion.

Testosterone666

Awards
10mg 3x most likely.

The problem is that these companies need to implement qualitative testing of both raws from china to eliminate inactive product as well as qualitative and quantitative testing of the final capped product to ensure their capping company doesn't underdose or put an incorrect product in the caps. This is done to have a solid longstanding reputation devoid of question or batch-to-batch issues, as well as consumer safety. Other solid companies such as I-force and CEL do this. You can ask them for any batches COA. Very good companies have been screwed, including Nutraplanet with their Trione being yohimbe and their ATD being caffeine. Companies have to remain vigilant so their associates they use in manufacturing don't tarnish their good name by producing a bad batch. This thread was made to inform them of an issue to be looked into and corrected, but unfortunately a rep simply came on here proclaiming everything to be okay without looking into it, and that's the end. I would get from this as an AM reader that I should buy from a company that tests their products and can produce evidence. That is all.