Epidrol CoA

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any CoA available for Epidrol? I hear genera is a good brand but I'd like to see a CoA for the peace of mind.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bbbbbbbuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmpppppppp!!!!!!!!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
BTW, a COA isn't worth the paper its printed on.

You want independant lab assays... not a COA

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
BTW, a COA isn't worth the paper its printed on.

You want independant lab assays... not a COA
Absolutely true.

I have tried Epidrol. First off, half of my caps were only half filled. I was told that I was being sent another bottle by the company rep and I have still not received it almost 4.5 weeks later. Second I only gained 3 pounds on a 4 month cycle. I am an experienced ph user and have tried many different compounds with great results. I was very dissapointed in this product. I wish I would have bought hdrol for 10 dollars cheaper, works great for me every time. take this for what its worth.:thumbsup:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely true.

I have tried Epidrol. First off, half of my caps were only half filled. I was told that I was being sent another bottle by the company rep and I have still not received it almost 4.5 weeks later. Second I only gained 3 pounds on a 4 month cycle. I am an experienced ph user and have tried many different compounds with great results. I was very dissapointed in this product. I wish I would have bought hdrol for 10 dollars cheaper, works great for me every time. take this for what its worth.:thumbsup:
Well, the caps being 1/2 full may just be an issue with how the filler is distributed... it is possible you were still getting the full amount of active. I dont know much about this particular product but Epi is pretty mild itself, not a big gainer PH.

FWIW I was referring to COAs in general.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice to hear,I've just ordered 2 bottles...
You meant 4 weeks,not 4 months,right?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well,frankly speaking,I'm not anymore happy with my purchase after what I've read. Shouldn't this be the genera's section? why no reply from 'em???

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle in a trade I did, and it really, really impressed me, I don't remember the lot number or anything, but I gained a lot of strength from it and highly recommend it(at least if it's like the bottle I received).

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the first white bottle or the new black one?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle in a trade I did, and it really, really impressed me, I don't remember the lot number or anything, but I gained a lot of strength from it and highly recommend it(at least if it's like the bottle I received).
Yea, i've heard good things about their stuff.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do Genera and RPN use the same raws supplier? I believe once I've read something like that,but don't quote me on this.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive never received any questionable products from Genera, and I've tried em all.
I have only seen one person with negative feedback (that I recall atm) and it delt with shipping, not the product.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say, ive used epidrol, and t-roid and rate both as 2 of the best clones around, and ive never had any problems with your supps or services.