Awards
  • Established
SAVE THE DRAMA FO' YO' MAMA!

Thank you. That will be all.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if my mother would have a quality answer to the drama that goes on in here. I'll check though brb

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidding. SilentBob is such a drama queen.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nope. She stared at me, asked if I was on drugs, and walked away.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmmm, much to ponder with this thread. Think i'll have breakfast and come back to ratiocinate on this some more.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wheaties are for pussies. I just sit down and pour milk in the box and eat the whole ****ing thing. Then I flex. Whatever.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Wheaties are for pussies. I just sit down and pour milk in the box and eat the whole ****ing thing. Then I flex. Whatever.
Box and all? I hear the box is like the best carb source to utilize while taking AP.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just feed wheaties to a cow and eat the cow for breakfast. Already has milk included.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, much to ponder with this thread. Think i'll have breakfast and come back to ratiocinate on this some more.
Hey, chill out with the vocabulary, man! I had to look that word up!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Nah-uh, keep me out of those neg wars, bro! :lol:
Neg wars is the only way to be cool man, come on. Think peeing your pants back in the days of Billy Madison cool. It's almost uncomprehendable.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
O'Doyle, I have a feeling your whole family's going down...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Negged for making up words! :lol:
From UrbanDictionary.com

1. inflatuation
An infatuation with flatulence.

Delbert loved to share his inflatuation with strangers in long lines at Wal-mart check-out counters and in long elevator rides.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
From UrbanDictionary.com

1. inflatuation
An infatuation with flatulence.

Delbert loved to share his inflatuation with strangers in long lines at Wal-mart check-out counters and in long elevator rides.
Hey man, I love flatulence...

Ok, fine, right out of your book:

Negged for the lack of appreciation for inflatuation.
Negged for rhyming!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm negging everybody in this thread not named Mulletsoldier. B-Fiddy is spared because he is my Uncle from another Spunkle.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey, good timming on this thread......grim pirate was just reinstated yesterday!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
in regards to negging.....i wish i could neg myself when i say something stupis (which is usually every 3rd post).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What drama?

I've been gone - brother had a bad car wreck on Wednesday.

What the hell is going on here???

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The boss got bored and reinstituted the rep, most specifically, the neg rep system...'nough said?

Your brother OK?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
He nailed a telephone poll with the back passenger side. Dented the whole frame in a good foot around that tire. I think the car may have flipped. He was ejected out of the back or side window (I think side after looking at the crash scene) onto a concrete driveway.

He walked away with a concussion and a nasty cut behind his ear.

How he's even alive, much less walking and talking - I have no idea.

It was a harrowing day or so. Not sure I would have gone on well with losing my Dad and brother within 6 months of each other.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Damn, he's lucky! Sounds like the stars were aligned for him! Hope everything turns out ok!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - no seatbelt.

He's a retard.

No one else was injured or affected.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seatbelts! Not just the law...a good idea too.

He is lucky.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn J, he is lucky indeed. I'll tell you this much, i don't see many trauma alert patients that were ejected from their vehicle and walk away literally unscathed. Literally 50% of the time they're already dead by the time paramedics gets on scene.

Get on him to wear that seatbelt man. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Damn J, he is lucky indeed. I'll tell you this much, i don't see many trauma alert patients that were ejected from their vehicle and walk away literally unscathed. Literally 50% of the time they're already dead by the time paramedics gets on scene.

Get on him to wear that seatbelt man. :)
My Mom said the people at the hospital said the medics that came to the scene had no idea how he was alive. Much less talking to them.

They thought the car was pinning him to the ground - so they asked him. He was able to respond that he could move his legs.

There is nothing on this planet that can explain how he's even with us today. I'm 100% sure of that.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Mom said the people at the hospital said the medics that came to the scene had no idea how he was alive. Much less talking to them.

They thought the car was pinning him to the ground - so they asked him. He was able to respond that he could move his legs.

There is nothing on this planet that can explain how he's even with us today. I'm 100% sure of that.
He's a lucky man for sure J. I'm VERY happy to hear that he's ok, and escaped with minor injuries.

For continuing education i have to take courses on trauma related events/scenarios fairly often. I've seen a few pictures/clips/scenarios that still make me wonder how those people walked away from it. God was with him man.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I was 19 I was on a bike. I was slowing to stop at a red light. I was rear ended by a 3/4 ton pick up that sent me flying 50 or more feet. I tumbled head over heals several times until I stopped when I rolled up under the car in front of me stopped at the light.

The scene was classic DOA. Both my shoes were off laying on the road. When the FD and medics arrived they asked ME where the victim was. I said "you're looking at him" They thought I was joking!

Later that day a friend of mine told me of a morning news helicopter report that she had heard that stated "by the looks of the cycle, there is what appears to be a fatality MVA on the corner of..."

BTW...if I had not forgot my sunglasses I would have not worn my helmet :D

This is just one of several incidents.

You can neg me for hijacking your brothers MVA ;)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
negged for almost not wearing a helmet.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
When I was 19 I was on a bike. I was slowing to stop at a red light. I was rear ended by a 3/4 ton pick up that sent me flying 50 or more feet. I tumbled head over heals several times until I stopped when I rolled up under the car in front of me stopped at the light.
This is how I lost my uncle George. Never saw it coming. Lady was driving drunk. Live like you were dying bro. Good to have you with us still.