Knock off Bags, etc...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You guys know any good sites to get knock off bags? I have a 12 year old niece who is wanting a prada bag for her birthday, and obviously shes not going to get one from my sister in law....I thought it would be cool to get her a knock off since she wont know the difference....I think she wants one of the sling type bags...

holy

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any Platos closets near you? I got a Coach bag there for $50.00. They actually check to make sure they are real before they take them in.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
What the heck is a Platos closet?

holy

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Holy,
ask her exactly which prada bag she likes. Any girl who bothers with designer names, knows the name and dimensions of the bag she wants, doesn't matter how old they are. My GF has quite a large legit collection of Louis Vuitton and goes for Gucci stuff every now and then. Anyway, so I know how girls can be, they know their bags like you know your supplements, so it pays to ask questions. If she's getting a knock off, it might as well be the knock off. When my gf gets off the phone I'll ask her where to get good prada ones, she buys knock offs for the in laws.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i get my wife designer purses on military bases. they are soo soo much cheaper and tax free. dont know if you can get on a base but its a great savings

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What the heck is a Platos closet?

holy

Here its a chain of stores that takes in designer used clothing. I go there to get jeans because I refuse to spend $100 on designer jeans when I can get them for $20 and they look brand new. ;)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! There actually is a couple of those here...I looked them up and sure enough we've got em!

holy

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Knockoff designers have been getting better as time goes on, but they are hard to find.

Back in '03-'04, I had a lot of fake designer stuff imported overseas that I sold on ebay. Most of the stuff for example a Louis Vuitton wallet would be around $2.50, but they would sell for on ebay for $80-100 each.

That was fun. I wound up recieving several legal notices, so I quit after that.

Louis Vuitton was always the best. Gucci was poor quality, same with Coach.

Prada was alright. You can tell if it is fake because it has a stitching outline surrounding the entire black triangle.