More uselessness at the "other" forum....

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Yea check out his latest post at bb.com....can anyone tell me what he's trying to say:

"haha i can pitcher him as a really fat ass, with a white dirty shrit with mustard stains on it hehe.and he must be really nasty looking"

2. Someone didn't get those flashcards for X-Mas they wanted...
    •   

3. Originally posted by bigpetefox
    Someone didn't get those flashcards for X-Mas they wanted...
    Or the treadmill

4. Humans can be such cruel creatures!

5. There's no reason to rip on him, though. Damn, just be lucky that you can use proper grammar...
    •   

6. Pete, is that your Christmas dinner chicken in that avatar? Damn, it browned nicely in the oven

7. Originally posted by chosen5
    Humans can be such cruel creatures!
    Yes we can, but they should require and intelligence test before you're allowed to speak in public and that would eliminate most of it. If you get caught in the act, dont be a bitch, admit you did it, dont lie to everyone, thats what Im most pissed about and then have the balls to wish death upon someone, he has NO balls

8. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Yes we can, but they should require and intelligence test before you're allowed to speak in public and that would eliminate most of it. If you get caught in the act, dont be a bitch, admit you did it, dont lie to everyone, thats what Im most pissed about and then have the balls to wish death upon someone, he has NO balls

I still don't know wtf happened...

9. Originally posted by LethalGunz34

I still don't know wtf happened...
    LoL....oh boy..... BPP came here pretending to be K (same), we knewi t wasnt K so we traced the IP and found out it was BPP, he denied it all when the IPs matched perfecty wtf?

10. Amazing.....BPP.....nevermind.

11. Originally posted by YellowJacket

LoL....oh boy..... BPP came here pretending to be K (same), we knewi t wasnt K so we traced the IP and found out it was BPP, he denied it all when the IPs matched perfecty wtf?

oh, ok

12. "Big H, nic to see you hear" LMAO- Classic, guess who?

13. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    "Big H, nic to see you hear" LMAO- Classic, guess who?
    k(the fake) i mean bpp

14. LoL...I cant resist...I have another sweet quote from guess who:

"steiner will kill hhh in his match.steiner smoked hhh in a arm wrestle HAHAHA."

This guy really thinks wrestling is real! Oh ****, this is good.

15. Ok, last one, I swear....

"and its been one hell of a battle getting to 21.5 inch arms, since i got to 20.5 pretty much naterally expect ph."

LMAO! All natural.....except PHs wtf? And he gained a full inch on his arms in 6 weeks! wow!

Riiiiiight.

16. Is it not wrong to poke fun at those less fortunate mentally than yourself?

I got a PM, you might like to read it, brother!

i had to ban him at my site for threats being made towards me,he banned me from bdc because i banned him i cant log on so he is making a ass out of me.

17. Yea, actually I wasnt even the one who banned him to be honest. I probably should calm down on the flames, but when you threaten other people's lives and wish death upon them, thats not cool and you deserve to have your ass roasted in public. Maybe he'll grow some balls and be big enough to be a man when he gets busted acting like a 6 year old and registering names and pretending to be other people.

On a final note, getting banned from his pathetic site is no loss to me. They have over 1k members and about 2 of them post and now Im gone so that leaves 6th grade superstar left to help others.....Good luck.

18. Bpp threatened me? wow. A 6th grader wanted me dead b/c you guys busted him for impersonating me?  Gee i am scared ****less. 

*sigh* this is so sad, actually..

Does he really think he can pull it off pretending to be me? Sheeze. The lunacy just won't stop.

19. Well when I PMed you/him to confirm it was you, this was the reply:

"Come on yellowjakcet , dont u no i got 2 differnt computers?"

Well I know all my good friends call me YJ, not YellowJacket, the spelling was hilarious, and I got your IP, it was cable, so was the fakey K's so if you have to cable modems at your house with 2 totally different addy's you're amazing. So that's when I banned the fake K. And yes, he said some pretty nasty things about ol' K today that I couldnt handle, so I mounted up the flamethrower. And I feel bad that I kind of took some out on SSX and 1fast too.....

20. Ah sheeze.  That is really sad. 

SSX is ok. That is fine. There shouldn't be any problem there.

1fast just loves an argument. Has there been one that he didn't enjoy? Hardly.

It's all good, Bro.  It is pretty entertaining actually. Sigh . We need to get a life. lol

21. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    Ah sheeze.  That is really sad. 

SSX is ok. That is fine. There shouldn't be any problem there.

1fast just loves an argument. Has there been one that he didn't enjoy? Hardly.

It's all good, Bro.  It is pretty entertaining actually. Sigh . We need to get a life. lol
    No kidin, I hate having days off work....I piss a lot of people off with my boredom. Everyones pissed at me because "they came here to get away from the name calling and bull****" Ah hell....it seems to follow me

22. hey yj u just need a real cool avatar that tells everyone there number one so they dont get mad at ya..works 4 me..

23. Originally posted by wojo
    hey yj u just need a real cool avatar that tells everyone there number one so they dont get mad at ya..works 4 me..
    Yea, or a social life
    Attached Images Attached Images
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 11:52 AM
  3. No more bulking or cutting, both at the same time, slow and steady
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Is it possible to get forum links at the bottom of a thread?
    By IvyLeaguePump in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 07:53 PM
  5. Can one IGF be more potent than the other?
    By hardlifter in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 10:18 PM