More uselessness at the "other" forum....

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Yea, I just saw a poll over there wanting to know who's going to be the next mod over there....


    Hey! I got an idea! More isnt better! Try getting a couple that will do their jobs! I know thats low, but Im not refering anyone who posts here, you know who Im talking about. " Hey I have over 8,000 posts and they're all either " LoL" "LMAO" "Hi x100" or "Chevy's Rule". I got an idea, no one gives a **** about your car or your personal life. Everyone just go over there and post useless **** until your get 8,000 posts and thats how you get the job. Lame.


  2. I guess it can be said that Pat won't be banned due to business issues. That's none of my business, however, since I don't mod the Supplement section. Let me ask you this, however, if let's say you owned this board and BDC was a big supplier of 1-Test for you. If he went "out of line" with some other members in an argument or so...would you ban him in fear of getting the product cut off?
    •   
       


  3. If he wasn't mature enough to handle himself on my board and even more ignorant to pull his product from the "Largest and Most complete bodybuilding site on the net" Then thats his loss, not mine.

  4. It just wouldnt be allowed, he may not be banned but his posts would be edited or deleted.

  5. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Yea, I just saw a poll over there wanting to know who's going to be the next mod over there....


    Hey! I got an idea! More isnt better! Try getting a couple that will do their jobs! I know thats low, but Im not refering anyone who posts here, you know who Im talking about. " Hey I have over 8,000 posts and they're all either " LoL" "LMAO" "Hi x100" or "Chevy's Rule". I got an idea, no one gives a **** about your car or your personal life. Everyone just go over there and post useless **** until your get 8,000 posts and thats how you get the job. Lame.

    I'm guessing you're refering to 97LT1. He's a good bro and helps much in the Supplement forum as well as the Fat Loss and Nutrition sections, I believe. If you go back and search his posts, I guarantee you that at least 90% of them are helpful.
    •   
       


  6. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    If he wasn't mature enough to handle himself on my board and even more ignorant to pull his product from the "Largest and Most complete bodybuilding site on the net" Then thats his loss, not mine.
    Well, what if 1-Test was your #1 selling product as is 1-AD(it's usually in the top 5 each month) at BB.com. Would you still let him go in fear of losing money?

  7. Originally posted by LethalGunz34



    I'm guessing you're refering to 97LT1. He's a good bro and helps much in the Supplement forum as well as the Fat Loss and Nutrition sections, I believe. If you go back and search his posts, I guarantee you that at least 90% of them are helpful.
    Yes I was but I wasnt going to mention any names but since you did, actually serious go look at his last say 30 posts and see how many are useful...NONE. They're all posts in 1 of the 11 "Best mod Poll" or "teen mod of the year" "or black rap music is ruining our country". Ive been there long enough to tell you no matter how much he's liked, he doesnt contribute anything but friendliness and occasionally words of encouragement.

  8. Originally posted by LethalGunz34


    Well, what if 1-Test was your #1 selling product as is 1-AD(it's usually in the top 5 each month) at BB.com. Would you still let him go in fear of losing money?
    Like I said, where else will he turn to? BB.com gets more traffic on the internet than any other bodybuilding site. He pulls his products, thats his loss, not mine. If he's ignorant enough to do it, let him do it. But Im glad you admit he gets special treatment. Just another reason why that board blows.

    And I realized Ive gone against every law I layed down in this post, but **** it, some things need to be said, and I have some venting to do. And dont think we're ganging up on you Lethal, not the case at all.

  9. Originally posted by YellowJacket

    And dont think we're ganging up on you Lethal, not the case at all.

    No, not at all.


    Well, I have to get some sleep. It was finally nice having a normal board conversation in a while...so long...

    -Lethal

  10. Originally posted by LethalGunz34



    No, not at all.


    Well, I have to get some sleep. It was finally nice having a normal board conversation in a while...so long...

    -Lethal
    Wouldnt call it normal Im in whiny little bitch mode

  11. the reason we came over here was to get away from the b.s..
    we are a mature and inteligant group.
    Here we can get into discussions and dis agree, and not have any insults. we like eachother, but we still are going to have differant points of veiw, when that occurs we have a level headed debate. not idiotic name calling, or back stabbing by so called mods or friends.

    quote fromww7

    i don't have to like you.
    to learn from you.

  12. Either way, there are still some good mods over there who need to stop trying to plug the dam, realize it has already burst, and get their asses over here. ****, they'd like it more once they got here anyway. Also, good point made by WW7 I believe earlier with regards to freedom to post about all brands, products, sites etc. These types of freedoms are vitally important, especially to a Nutrition Forum. I'll post whatever I damned well please, and I am certainly able to police my own words without the smothering hand of competetive commercialism telling me not to mention this or that site, or pulling a few of [******] <-- these on me, or deleting a thread altogether because someone was taken to task on a piece of misleading advice etc. The rest, well, the mods do a great job with the rest, but when you have a site with billions upon billions of foolish posts and two or three intellectual, effortful mods... just overwhelming to them I would think.

  13. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Yea, I just saw a poll over there wanting to know who's going to be the next mod over there....

    Hey! I got an idea! More isnt better! Try getting a couple that will do their jobs! I know thats low, but Im not refering anyone who posts here, you know who Im talking about. " Hey I have over 8,000 posts and they're all either " LoL" "LMAO" "Hi x100" or "Chevy's Rule". I got an idea, no one gives a **** about your car or your personal life. Everyone just go over there and post useless **** until your get 8,000 posts and thats how you get the job. Lame.
    &nbsp; YJ&nbsp; you kill ME !!&nbsp; (not intend to dick on&nbsp;97LT; only that the way YJ is such a ****ing comedian when he lets his mouth runs &nbsp; ) Screw the stuffy rules, MAN.&nbsp; Just say what is on your mind. If people can't take it, they can grow the **** up. lol



    &nbsp;

  14. Not speaking for myself here , but most of the vets who left (or been banned) are sick of the insane way things are run at the old forum.&nbsp; People are sick of being told if they don't like it they can leave. Well, geniuses, that may be the way you talk to pricks and idiots. But when you are talking to men, guess what happens?&nbsp; Now, take a look at the Supp section and what we have there is an empty desert devoid of useful posts. Who are to blame? Does Ryan even know what happened?&nbsp; Way to run a business. you snooze you lose.

    Before some people drag my personal issues into this, let me clarify that they have nothing&nbsp;to do with why&nbsp;the bros left en&nbsp;masse to join BDC here. So it is&nbsp;irrelevant.&nbsp;

  15. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)


    &nbsp; YJ&nbsp; you kill ME !!&nbsp; (not intend to dick on&nbsp;97LT; only that the way YJ is such a ****ing comedian when he lets his mouth runs &nbsp; ) Screw the stuffy rules, MAN.&nbsp; Just say what is on your mind. If people can't take it, they can grow the **** up. lol



    &nbsp;
    Hey we're all men here right? ...hmm....Im beginning to sound like someone I know.....hmmm..... wonder who that could be K

  16. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    ......
    Before some people drag my personal issues into this, let me clarify that they have nothing&nbsp;to do with why&nbsp;the bros left en&nbsp;masse to join BDC here. So it is&nbsp;irrelevant.&nbsp;

    Personally, I came here to LEARN from everyone. I'm very new to PH's and their effects, etc ... , and none of my real life buds know a damn thing about them, so I'm here to pick people's brains now and then ... and hopefully, I'll retain the knowledge I've been gleaning from you guys ... and some of you know who you are.

  17. I've been checking the supps forum over there and WOW has it gone downhill quicker than I expected. I honestly can't find more than 1 or 2 threads that are worth the click anymore.
  18. Cool


    Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    Not speaking for myself here , but most of the vets who left (or been banned) are sick of the insane way things are run at the old forum.&nbsp; People are sick of being told if they don't like it they can leave. Well, geniuses, that may be the way you talk to pricks and idiots. But when you are talking to men, guess what happens?&nbsp; Now, take a look at the Supp section and what we have there is an empty desert devoid of useful posts. Who are to blame? Does Ryan even know what happened?&nbsp; Way to run a business. you snooze you lose.

    Before some people drag my personal issues into this, let me clarify that they have nothing&nbsp;to do with why&nbsp;the bros left en&nbsp;masse to join BDC here. So it is&nbsp;irrelevant.&nbsp;
    Not my fault. I am overpowered. I am only one man with a huge....ego. I have tried; and failed. I am a failure

  19. "KEEP K(SAME)BANNED!!!BDC DONT GO THERE!!!YJ IS A TERRIBLE MOD"

    Heres what's in BPP's signature over at bb.com. Im just happy he spelled everything correct. Must suck to be 21 and lack a formal education.

  20. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    "KEEP K(SAME)BANNED!!!BDC DONT GO THERE!!!YJ IS A TERRIBLE MOD"

    Heres what's in BPP's signature over at bb.com. Im just happy he spelled everything correct. Must suck to be 21 and lack a formal education.
    Sorry yj i dotn have any freinds so i run my muoth on the enternet.

  21. Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP1


    Sorry yj i dotn have any freinds so i run my muoth on the enternet.
    Keep registering names and I'll keep banning them fat ****. Oh I just got banned from your site too Now Im depressed. That eliminates half the people who posted there. Haha. Heres a tip: Try to get mods who know what they're talking about. Your ignorant ass never posts outside of the Off Topic Section. May God bless your soul and may your new year be filled with coloring books and flashcards so maybe you can combine words to create sentences in which people can understand.

  22. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    ..... Oh I just got banned from your site too Now Im depressed. That eliminates half the people who posted there. Haha. ......
    hahahaha. Damn ! You are such a ****ing comedian!!!

  23. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)


    hahahaha. Damn ! You are such a ****ing comedian!!!
    And the other guy who posted, I couldnt make out what the **** he was trying to say....

  24. Then they must&nbsp;be long lost twins. &nbsp; hahahah

  25. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    Then they must&nbsp;be long lost twins. &nbsp; hahahah
    Yea, this guy's a personal trainer for a living and PMs the total **** out of m to help make him a diet and training program to lose fat. Wow, must be an ISSA

    No need to lie man, its obvious by your intelligence level (or lack there of) that you dont know ****. I have 2 pieces of advice for you BPP, one being D-N-P the other, turn off the wrestling and turn over to Reading Rainbow.

  26. No ****!&nbsp; No one at the old forum bothered to tell him the truth.

  27. Ummm...wtf just happened?

  28. Originally posted by LethalGunz34
    Ummm...wtf just happened?
    Well in short......

    BigPoppaPump came here a couple weeks ago, and registered the name K (same). So we thought it was K and it was all cool until he had no idea what we were talking about, etc. So I got BPP's IP from bb.com (the obvious hatred that BPP has for K filled me in) and wow! They matched perfectly. So I called him out on it and he lied like a little bitch, blamed it on someone else when it was his IP, how lame

    So then H starts a useless post talking about how people are registering more names about K same like "K (lame)" at bb.com, so I looked over there and the "k (lame)" was posting about BPP vs. HHH in arm wrestling. So I posted in that thread H started "Hmm...wonder who that was?" And BPP got all offensive and went nuts. Which exposed his guilt, like everyone didnt know it was him. So then he wished death upon K in 2 back to back threads, so I banned him. Then he comes back under a couple more names and continues to talk ****, forgetting I thrive on **** talk so now youre caught up. The first BDCNutrition drama and I was apart of it Life is good.
  29. Cool


    Originally posted by LethalGunz34
    Ummm...wtf just happened?
    I'm wondering the same, brother..

  30. damn bpp turned out to be a real snake in the grass
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:52 AM
  3. No more bulking or cutting, both at the same time, slow and steady
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 11:15 AM
  4. Is it possible to get forum links at the bottom of a thread?
    By IvyLeaguePump in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:53 PM
  5. Can one IGF be more potent than the other?
    By hardlifter in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Log in
Log in