Anabolic pump, MJ, and an entire 14'' pizza.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
wtf was I thinking last night? I actually got out of bed to lay on the nice cool
hardwood floor as if I had a hangover in the middle of the night.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome.

i have done this a time or two...

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
awesome.

i have done this a time or two...
lol but in 7 years see if you can still do it comfortably. Was my first time smokin in months, and prior to that, years. I ordered it on a whole wheat crust, and it just made it that much more filling, but I couldn't stop, I couldn't stop I tell you!

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Thats nothing. Ive ate much, much more in a single sitting. Good ol AP.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 Little Caesar's Hot N' Ready Pizzas, one order of Crazy Bread, one large bag of Miss Vicky's Sea Salt and Vinegar chips, two large Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen, and a large Sobe juice, all within an hour. Total estimated calorie intake: ~6500-7000 kcals. It was ugly.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Little Caesar's Hot N' Ready Pizzas, one order of Crazy Bread, one large bag of Miss Vicky's Sea Salt and Vinegar chips, two large Oreo Blizzard from Dairy Queen, and a large Sobe juice, all within an hour. Total estimated calorie intake: ~6500-7000 kcals. It was ugly.
holy **** mullet...

"re-feed"

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
:jaw:

amazing...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So, I can expect my craving for carbs to go through the roof!!!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

I'm sorry but I now must now kill you for posting that...

sfkljnfn *dies of hunger*

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i hope you were at least on cycle when you did that mullet.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

Oh man! That sounds... Delicious. LOL! I've been carb depleted for so long.... DAMN, I can't wait to start bulking... :frustrate:

Meal 1 of Day 1 of my bulk might look something like that. :lol:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope you were at least on cycle when you did that mullet.
Nah dude, I simply have the metabolism of a mouse. It's a blessing and a curse. For example, early in this summer I was working commercial construction, averaging 13 hours a day in 30C degree heat - at around 40C with the humidex. I easily lost 15lbs during that time frame of approximately 2 months.

That being said, I have gained in all back recently without any noticeable adipose gain @ 4500kcals daily.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
good choice with the little caesars, a one of my new favorites. Nice lookin meal right there too! :pizza:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
How can you go wrong with little caeser's? Frickin, $5 pizzas like blizzo.

tattoopierced1

my biggest "fat tard" meal was 1 huge bowl of pasta with very heavy alfredo sauce, and then 12 glazed Krispy Kreme donuts and a 2 liter of Mt. Dew to wash it down with..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delicious. The fact is: They are amazing. Whether or not they have sullied my palette, or I simply didn't possess one to begin with, Little Caesar's has tainted all other cheat foods for me. Nothing compares, and I invariably feel guilty with all other foods.