borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eff yeah...

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
ive only listened to his music on the radio, but i got to meet him and shake his hand the other day, i work line service and he flew his plane over to our FBO for his show in evansville. short but buff looking guy. really nice, most stars will try to avoid you, but he was happy to greet us.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive only listened to his music on the radio, but i got to meet him and shake his hand the other day, i work line service and he flew his plane over to our FBO for his show in evansville. short but buff looking guy. really nice, most stars will try to avoid you, but he was happy to greet us.
awesome story...

this is the second time i have seen him... i am excited...

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
hows the concerts? he was such a nice guy i almost wanted to pick up one of his CD's, lol.

some of the girls that worked there wanted to see him but were not allowed to approach his plane, when he got off the plane he waved to them and i swear they all simultaneously creamed there pants, lol, very funny, had to see it.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hows the concerts? he was such a nice guy i almost wanted to pick up one of his CD's, lol.

some of the girls that worked there wanted to see him but were not allowed to approach his plane, when he got off the plane he waved to them and i swear they all simultaneously creamed there pants, lol, very funny, had to see it.
haha try having 10,000 of them doing that hahaha

he is pretty good. the last time i saw him i was pretty drunk so this should be a little better... ill try and get some decent pix... although, it is going to rain :(

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
country concerts are the greatest... i been to chesney about 4 times... i cant say i remember the music... but damn its fun

you'll see more girls at a country concert than anywhere else

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
country concerts are the greatest... i been to chesney about 4 times... i cant say i remember the music... but damn its fun

so once I am shredded you are telling me to go to a country concert shirtless to show off my farmers tan and wear my stetson? ( i inherited like a 400 dollar cowboy hat that looks pretty awesome, real deal lol)

BTW I am a fan of his music. Other than my christian music, I listen to a ton of country....Its in my blood.....and sometimes when I talk my words lol.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i am going in a cut-off tonight so.....................

we will see what my girlfriend says about it... haha

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
this is true lol. mostly in short skirts, low cut tops and cowboy hats. but truth is, ive been to 2 of his concerts..dude only played for about an hour and a half if that. hes not like my boys from DMB who rock out for 4 hours.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME show... got soaked, it pored for about 45mins...

He is so awesome....

plus a few of the security guards approached me to talk to me about my Nimbus Nutrition shirt i was sporting... i need to start getting paid for this....

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been to see him about 6 times. I love his music, then I married mr -anti country and have never been to see him since.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've been to see him about 6 times. I love his music, then I married mr -anti country and have never been to see him since.
you ccant use the "im the wife" override code?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha

he was really good... my training partner was also in attendance and he hates country. Kenny is usually that exception.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nope, then I hear the country is for hicks stuff...blah blah, totally not worth it.

Hey.. I don't get tan, my neck gets read, I get red arms from the middle of my bicep down.... I get an accent when I get flustered enough and I talk so fast people don't get it. Whats wrong with having some redneck in ya? True American blood right der, thats how you get 'r done.