argh im a moron, involves a girl.

justing

Awards
i dont even wanna type this. but anyway, i keep calling my ex. I hate it. Is there a way i can block my phone from being able to call her number? and texting.

im trying to get back with her. im sorta seeing someone and so is she. but, she tells me she cries when she sees our pictures and she dosnt know why we broke up. So, im like cool so i say do u wanna go back out again..all she can say is "i dont know". well hang out for dinner or something but she dosnt know or promises nothing.

so i call her and talk to her like everyday, i hate it and i cant help it. I want my phone to not be able to dial her.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If she answers the phone there might be a chance, if she was totally done she probly wouldnt answer the phone.

Best bet is to decide if what you broke up over is worth working through.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
set a date with her three or fours days in advance... then dont call her untill the day before, to tell her the time ur gunna pick her up at... then during the date, just play it cool, and wait for the right time to tell her u still love/like her (better if she brings it up first).... but after that leave the ball in her court... dont push the conversation. if nothing is resolved by the time u guys get home then brush it off ... the next day dont call.... if she doesent call by the second day, call her and simply tell her u enjoyed being with her again and invite her to do something else.. before u know it u will be dating again...just take it slow...

just what i would do... ive been with my girl for a lllloooonnnngggg time, and weve been broken up a few times as well.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Before you go all crazy on yourself. Ask one single question.

Is this the "one", as in would you marry her and raise children down the road?

Will you guys mix well together, or would your personalities tear each other apart over time.

Make sure its love and not attachment, guys can be clingy(I know man I had some great emotion wars over my ex, still hurts a bit every now and then because I see her alot, still give her hugs, and its been 1 year and 9 months[she married now] heh)

In the end I understand me and her wouldnt work out, but it still hurts inside. Most of the great songs out there are written because the burn a woman gives you. It is cool to try and get back with her and you should listen to dreamofwieghts advice on that.

BUT!! at the same time, dont get played and let her take your heartstrings and twist em into the Eiffel tower or simply a big clumped ball of nasty gooey string. It takes even longer to recover from that(i did it myself....)

This usually happens at least once to most people. Just stop, step back, drop your emotions for 5 minutes and look at the facts. My ex led me on hardcore until she walked in with a new BF...who is now her husband...

I almost killed a man. Loaded gun complex **** it and pull it. Women will make you lose your cool, and I went literally insane. Still suffer the sides of letting myself get that tore up.

I still cant say "I love you" to a girl, still afraid to even date again, figure it will all fail like the last time. Picture yourself as a wounded soldier mate, will lay there and bleed out, are crawl through the minefield to possible salvation? Either way its gona hurt.

Good luck though, if you think it the one like I said, then fight like a mad man for it, in an intelligent way like dream layed out for you. And if it isnt going your way and she is playing games, walk away.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
would hate to be the other person that both of you are seeing....

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Listen, Im not going to play alpha male here and bash you, because Ive had my heart broken before. I dont believe in playing games, and I dont believe in the ol' "dont call her cause it'll make her want you more" logic. What I do believe in is being straight up with someone who you potentially could be with for the rest of your life...lay it out there, and if there isnt decent communication, walk on brother...its gonna suck, and its not gonna be fun, but dont ya think you deserve a little better than "I dont know why we broke up, yet I dont know if I want to see you again"?

holy

justing

Awards
im 27, we dated for like 3yrs. Thanks for all the advice. In fact i know what ure saying is true but it helps to hear it from other people.

the big question is, is she the "one". yea i do think so, but being broken up kinda fcks with your reasoning.

as it stands now, she knows i want to go out on a date with her to just see how it goes, with the intention of getting back together. She replied, ok well hang out, but no promises. "take it one day at a time". now, we have a mutual friend b-day coming up and she invitied me, i said only if ur guy isnt going. She said he might be out of town and ill call u.

it helps that you guys have been through this crap before, i gota stand my ground.

oh check out this head game, i go to her house and at one point, she gos to to take a shower and what not. okay, little by little things sliped out, i pretty much saw everything during a 3hr period. she then shows her boyshorts off. and then proceeds to go hang out with that dude..ouch.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im 27, we dated for like 3yrs. Thanks for all the advice. In fact i know what ure saying is true but it helps to hear it from other people.

the big question is, is she the "one". yea i do think so, but being broken up kinda fcks with your reasoning.

as it stands now, she knows i want to go out on a date with her to just see how it goes, with the intention of getting back together. She replied, ok well hang out, but no promises. "take it one day at a time". now, we have a mutual friend b-day coming up and she invitied me, i said only if ur guy isnt going. She said he might be out of town and ill call u.

it helps that you guys have been through this crap before, i gota stand my ground.

oh check out this head game, i go to her house and at one point, she gos to to take a shower and what not. okay, little by little things sliped out, i pretty much saw everything during a 3hr period. she then shows her boyshorts off. and then proceeds to go hang out with that dude..ouch.

Um okay bro.....

Leave. See.... my relationship was christian based. Although me and her gave in and had sex, we aren't doing it with any one else until marriage. SO, as long as she was just dating a guy nothing big was happening, and things would be ok, their marriage set me free man.

Listen, your 27, I know your thinking about finding that final relationship to last. But it sounds like this just may not be it, if she is willing to show herself to you while she has a BF, what says she want show herself to him when she is with you?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen, Im not going to play alpha male here and bash you, because Ive had my heart broken before. I dont believe in playing games, and I dont believe in the ol' "dont call her cause it'll make her want you more" logic. What I do believe in is being straight up with someone who you potentially could be with for the rest of your life...lay it out there, and if there isnt decent communication, walk on brother...its gonna suck, and its not gonna be fun, but dont ya think you deserve a little better than "I dont know why we broke up, yet I dont know if I want to see you again"?

holy
:clap2::goodpost:

well said

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So tell me this, what did the girl your seeing right now do to deserve you shitting on her!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
guys... i think they are just broken up... she knows he still likes her, and he still kinda gets the hint that she likes him...she seems like she is trying to keep justing on the fence by showing him just enough affection to keep him holding on... from the info given, justing should try to move on...apparntly he is too good of a guy to let go, yet she is still open for finding someone to repace him... hence the shower story.. i doubt he did anything to her, some girls are just complicated.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
guys... i think they are just broken up... she knows he still likes her, and he still kinda gets the hint that she likes him...she seems like she is trying to keep justing on the fence by showing him just enough affection to keep him holding on... from the info given, justing should try to move on...apparntly he is too good of a guy to let go, yet she is still open for finding someone to repace him... hence the shower story.. i doubt he did anything to her, some girls are just complicated.

My post was in regards to his first post where he says they are both kind of seeing someone else. If you are looking to pursue someone you owe it to the person you are with to move on. Its not fair or right to cheat on or deliberatly hurt just so you can play with your ex gf and keep the other chick around just in case it doesnt work with the ex.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i call her and talk to her like everyday, i hate it and i cant help it. I want my phone to not be able to dial her.
just man up and stop calling her. you can never cross the same bridge twice, and if each of you has dated someone else since the breakup that will be a constant source of irritation for each of you. And there is likely nothing that has changed in the span you've been apart whatever it was that broke up a 3 year relationship. So do the smart thing and block her calls, and delete her number from your contact list. Show up at that mutual friend's birthday party with your new girl...

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
My post was in regards to his first post where he says they are both kind of seeing someone else. If you are looking to pursue someone you owe it to the person you are with to move on. Its not fair or right to cheat on or deliberatly hurt just so you can play with your ex gf and keep the other chick around just in case it doesnt work with the ex.
i took it as she was keeping him around..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont even wanna type this. but anyway, i keep calling my ex. I hate it. Is there a way i can block my phone from being able to call her number? and texting.

im trying to get back with her. im sorta seeing someone and so is she. but, she tells me she cries when she sees our pictures and she dosnt know why we broke up. So, im like cool so i say do u wanna go back out again..all she can say is "i dont know". well hang out for dinner or something but she dosnt know or promises nothing.

The bold above says they are both seeing others while playing with each other at the same time.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
The bold above says they are both seeing others while playing with each other at the same time.
yaaaaa i guess.. but i dono... the word "sorta" pops out at me alot..where it is definate that the girl is seeing someone else.. if he was steadily going out with someone, this girl wouldent even be on his mind.... but she is. sooo i dono... i just think i feel his pain.. time heals all, once he realizes she isnt what he wants, he will move on

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
hahaha... my girl just broke up with me...:sad:

EDIT: she said i dont call enough?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
hahaha... my girl just broke up with me...:sad:

EDIT: she said i dont call enough?

uh... well I would say this is for the best. I mean if she will break up with you because you dont call enough, it means she will sleep with someone else if your busy for a month u know.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
my ex calls me alllllllll the time, its gonna happen for a bit bro, but be carefull bout the girl your seeing now, dont play games with her.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
uh... well I would say this is for the best. I mean if she will break up with you because you dont call enough, it means she will sleep with someone else if your busy for a month u know.
hell ya.. she starting getting pissed, trying to see if id crawl back.. she has no dedication anyways... she has no hobbie..shes not on a team, she showes no sign of bettering her self, which leads to a lack of passion for living (in my opinion)...passion comes hand in hand with desire, and dedication.. how can i expect someone like that to be dedicated or even faithful... noo way.. im better solo..more money for me!!

underadar

Awards

holy

Best advice right there. Ive layed it all out on the line and failed a few times. Then found someone who was interested in what I had to say and valued my honesty. Now we are in a healthy relationship where no one is in the dark. It's nice knowing what the person across from you is thinking. Girls wanting a guy to play games is childs play