Would you attend an AM member meet? - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Would you attend an AM summer social gathering?

Would you attend an AM member meet?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Would you attend an AM member meet?

If members were going to gather for a social event, would you go?
    I'd love to get something planned for east coast U.S. members next summer. For me it wouldn't even have to be scheduled around an event, I'd love to just take over a local gym (or two) as a group, barbecue, hold friendly competitions, etc.

If after 30 days we get a lot of positive votes, I'll bother making other threads regarding details (locations, possible events to focus around, etc.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

My answer is somewhere between the Hell Yeah and Maybe if it were focused around an event....

holy
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    My answer is somewhere between the Hell Yeah and Maybe if it were focused around an event....

holy
    lol vote for the event option then, if I were caught between, the event would sway my decision.
    •   

4. Professional Member

There are some creeps around here COUGH trauma COUGH. Maybe, though.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

if focused around an event...keeps the posers away!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    There are some creeps around here COUGH trauma COUGH. Maybe, though.
    Minnesota......this one's for you......

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I know those of us in florida plan to have one.

Legendary

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.

Id go if it was realistic driving distance. Plan on seeing some of you at the AC. Was still kinda new at this years, but it was a blast.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm up for it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

If you're at the olympia this year, i'll be there!

Legendary

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Arnold Classic?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

I voted for the First option. the thing about having an AM meet focused around a major event like say, the Arnold, is that no one will have a say as to when/where would be best for them, plus the vast majority of us would have to purchase long distance air fare, etc. If that's what people want then that's what they want, I just want people to think it over before voting. If we had a meet I'd want the biggest turn out possible and would want to have a time for us, as a community, and not have it turn out like 'oh, lots of us ended up seeing eachother at event X, but most of us never really hung out', etc.
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well, the tampa event ought to turn out ok but I think thats really the way to go, try and do smaller regional ones, just for a couple hours on a saturday, something like that. trying to do a mass all board one only works if we're chartering a cruise ship or something else big like that, otherwise like you said who is going to blow airfare, hotel etc just to see a bunch of other freaks
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Lets plan a Florida one for around labor day weekend. I'm coming home to see the folks, and for my sister's b-day. Hows that sound?
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

party at trauma1's house woohoo!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I could maybe do a Labor Day one depending where in FLA. My fam is in Gainesville. So I'd probably head over there.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Tampa area then?
    Easy, Trauma, live in the area. I could to a day trip up from Naples.
    jerry/bobo/newman, or whatever he calls himself these days in in Ft. Myers.
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

dave from PAL is in port charlotte area if I recall correctly. 3clipsegt is in st pete, hmm who else. Crowler from AI is in lakeland I think. a few others too
    This space for rent

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Chuck Diesel is moving to chicago. otherwise he was in the lakeland area.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I've met several people from the boards. You can do it at events and then when the show closes plan a meet place and time and hang out at night. Meeting at the show gives you a chance to see if its someone you would even want to hang out with for longer.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Meeting at the show gives you a chance to see if its someone you would even want to hang out with for longer.
    Sounda kinda like a date
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    dave from PAL is in port charlotte area if I recall correctly. 3clipsegt is in st pete, hmm who else. Crowler from AI is in lakeland I think. a few others too
    Yeah crowler is in lakeland. Dave from PAL is in boyton beach though. PAL itself is based out of port st. lucy i believe.

3clipse is in st. pete. I think there are a few more over that way also.

Legendary

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

my questions is this:what do we need to do to make this reality?

Once my plane tix are confirmed, we should start sending the PM's, to get a feel for who would be in, and a good date/location around that weekend.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

The only problem on my end is i have to work every other weekend and holiday. I'm not sure what they will be yet, as i'm about to start a new job shortly.

Legendary

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    my questions is this:what do we need to do to make this reality?

Once my plane tix are confirmed, we should start sending the PM's, to get a feel for who would be in, and a good date/location around that weekend.
    yeah, that's why I'm thinking something like next summer, I want plenty of time for people to ba able to make arrangements with travel, sched. time off from work, decide what to do with their kids, etc.

Then we'd have enough time to see who's definitely confirmed as attending, see if there's anything fun we can arrange as a group, etc.

Well, plus I was planning on having plety of time to be taking between 1 and 1.5 grams of test plus 'slin and HGH for at least a good 10 months before the meet so I could show off. *j/k*

maybe chartering a cruise ship wouldn't be a bad idea, at least we could gamble and there'd be a gym on board.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Should I make this an excuse to show up at the RU USF game in a Rutger's jersey? I think I should .

Who wants to buy me drinks if I come!??!? ahahah
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    maybe chartering a cruise ship wouldn't be a bad idea, at least we could gamble and there'd be a gym on board.
    i know the corvette forums i'm a member of have done that, thats why I mentioned it
    This space for rent

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Well tons of cruise ships leave right out of good ole tampa!

Legendary

29. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's do it. Drinks on Trauma!!!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Let's do it. Drinks on Trauma!!!
    Riiigghhhtt......maybe after i become a P.A.

Legendary

31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

The wife and I ususally hit up a couple of cruises a year due to the great prices, as well as the convenience living in florida. It wouldn't be a bad idea.

Legendary

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Well tons of cruise ships leave right out of good ole tampa!
    I just might be thinking of becoming a Florida resident myself in the near future (Maybe in the next year or two). I love Tampa Bay, but I've always liked Orlando myself...been there a couple of times. In general, I'm a Florida fan.

However, I do see that you me have a *****ry T1...I'm a Seminole fan...go FSU baby. The Wisconsin Badgers are my number two, and well when they are not playing my beloved Seminoles...yeah I'll route for the Florida Gators too...lol.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I just might be thinking of becoming a Florida resident myself in the near future (Maybe in the next year or two). I love Tampa Bay, but I've always liked Orlando myself...been there a couple of times. In general, I'm a Florida fan.

However, I do see that you me have a *****ry T1...I'm a Seminole fan...go FSU baby. The Wisconsin Badgers are my number two, and well when they are not playing my beloved Seminoles...yeah I'll route for the Florida Gators too...lol.

Cheers Brutha Man!
    Man i hope you do move down here sean. Trust me man, tampa is definitely the place to be. Orlando is only like a 40-45min drive anyway.

Last year in the outback bowl (also in tampa ), i was rooting for your badgers to beat the crap out of tennessee. The wife and i frequent many gator games over the course of the season. *****ry is good for the sport. I have to say, i like florida college football in general. Tons of great players come out of this state into the pros.

Legendary

34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

can you imagine what the food bill would be like for an AM meet if a significant fraction of the people coming were bulking?
    This space for rent

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

can you imagine what the food bill would be like for an AM meet if a significant fraction of the people coming were bulking?
    Food is free on a cruise easy.

Well, there are a few places that make you pay, but the majority is all you can eat.

Legendary

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Man i hope you do move down here sean. Trust me man, tampa is definitely the place to be. Orlando is only like a 40-45min drive anyway.

Last year in the outback bowl (also in tampa ), i was rooting for your badgers to beat the crap out of tennessee. The wife and i frequent many gator games over the course of the season. *****ry is good for the sport. I have to say, i like florida college football in general. Tons of great players come out of this state into the pros.
    Indeed. I love college football...to be honest I get more into it sometimes more than the pros...the college atmosphere is more exhilarating. Seriously....The state of Florida owns college football...Florida Gators, Florida State Seminoles, and the Miami Hurricanes...just damn! LOL. .

I really am wanting to move down that way...I would say more than likely it will be a reality in the 2 year timeline for sure.

Oh BTW...since you live down there....did you ever happened to get lost while driving down there in Florida and end up in a place called "Yee-Haw" Junction? Seriously...when I was on a trip with the parents we got lost and ended up there. The funniest part of the story though...we stopped in this pantry type store saw these hats that said "Where in the Hell is Yee-Haw Junction?" and then craziest thing...my dad ends up talking to this guy who he has known for like 30 years and I was just like WTF? What are the odds ya know? I was like damn I can't take my father anywhere...lmao.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Food is free on a cruise easy.

Well, there are a few places that make you pay, but the majority is all you can eat.
    duh. I meant if we had a party at someones house I'm pondering a thanksgiving cruise for this year, just to not have to cook
    This space for rent

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Wouldnt be a bad idea, but I def think it would be better around an actual event such as the AC.

Then, at a later date, there could be an actual planned meeting or a cruise type deal; however, most people or some do not have the scratch for a cruise ...
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

duh. I meant if we had a party at someones house I'm pondering a thanksgiving cruise for this year, just to not have to cook
    I did one over thanksgiving a few years ago to the southern carribbean. Loved it!

Legendary

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Indeed. I love college football...to be honest I get more into it sometimes more than the pros...the college atmosphere is more exhilarating. Seriously....The state of Florida owns college football...Florida Gators, Florida State Seminoles, and the Miami Hurricanes...just damn! LOL. .

I really am wanting to move down that way...I would say more than likely it will be a reality in the 2 year timeline for sure.

Oh BTW...since you live down there....did you ever happened to get lost while driving down there in Florida and end up in a place called "Yee-Haw" Junction? Seriously...when I was on a trip with the parents we got lost and ended up there. The funniest part of the story though...we stopped in this pantry type store saw these hats that said "Where in the Hell is Yee-Haw Junction?" and then craziest thing...my dad ends up talking to this guy who he has known for like 30 years and I was just like WTF? What are the odds ya know? I was like damn I can't take my father anywhere...lmao.

Cheers!
    Just recently when driving back from tampa to palm coast, i decided to take the back roads to see what it was like. Relying upon my GPS to guide me home......needless to say, i saw country like you wouldn't believe. Freakin' scary sh*t man lol!

I think i saw a guy running around in his backyard with a shotgun chasing an animal. hahaha.

EDIT: and yes.....florida college football rocks!

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 09:54 PM
  2. Did anyone attend Orlando?
    By jaydee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:45 PM
  3. Anyone on here ever been attend the US Naval Academy?
    By Mariner07 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. New member here; Long time member at...
    By RBEliminator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 04:22 PM