Taken out by River Pirates!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went tubing on Thursday and there were a series of big rocks with about 20 people shouting for our group to go trhough this one rapid. Looked like a blast and a great idea until our cooler filled with various types of alcohol flipped and we lost most of it. Next thing I know about 6 dudes go jumping into the river and scooping up our beer yelling " Finders fee!"

Yup... we were taken out by River Pirates!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Went tubing on Thursday and there were a series of big rocks with about 20 people shouting for our group to go trhough this one rapid. Looked like a blast and a great idea until our cooler filled with various types of alcohol flipped and we lost most of it. Next thing I know about 6 dudes go jumping into the river and scooping up our beer yelling " Finders fee!"

Yup... we were taken out by River Pirates!
Thats when you pull out a .45 and yell back "Free collectors bullet with every beer!" and fire a round off and see if you dont get the beer back as well as some cool yellow streams going down the rapids.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO jay!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hope you got some booty since they got yer brew!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man there were some hot chicks there. No bootie but plenty of eye candy. It was an awesome timeman. Great bonding going on. We're planning a rafting trip on class 3+ rapids soon as well as a long appalachian trail hike.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The good thing was all the alcohol I bought I had drank already LOL. I'll post up the pics when they get developed.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man there were some hot chicks there. No bootie but plenty of eye candy. It was an awesome timeman. Great bonding going on. We're planning a rafting trip on class 3+ rapids soon as well as a long appalachian trail hike.
Sounds like a blast brother. I love trail hiking!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The good thing was all the alcohol I bought I had drank already LOL. I'll post up the pics when they get developed.
A Wise man. :D

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
oh i love river rafting. the highest level i've been on is a class 3 in the american fork area. good times.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Always gotta bungee the cooler while tubing. Rookie mistake!