This skank wanted me I know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
I was at fukin Safeway, fuking walkign aroud in a beater, *****es admiring gains n sht. Fucing just got back from the gym so the test. was flowing mad crazy, homo dudes checkin me out, I walk up to them, and say, what you looking at fudge packer, then proceed to knock all 10 of them out with one punch, *****es didnt know who they were messin with. So I walk over to the line for the sandwhiches that they make for you, big ass line, but as soon as one person seen me, all of them nicka's get the fck outta that line and let me to the front, and some ***** even offers to pay for my food, so I say why not. But while this skank was making my damn sandwhich, shes putting everything on, and on the tomatoes, she puts one on, and takes it off becuase it wasnt perfect like my jacked fibra's, ***** was scared n ****, tremblin at my perfectly toned body, that ***** wanted in my pants, becuase she switched that tomato and put a damn perfect one on.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
....ok....i have no idea what just happend:think:....but...goodluck? not sure what to say in response.
Also, i hope youre not a douche-bag like this...please say no. otherwise..............Ill throw rotten tomatos at you.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
perfectly and becuase in the same sentence. i'm speechless. in fact i am completely lost as to what his happening here. if you are really like that i hope you got one of the "recalled" tomatos.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lol either this is a joke or you seriously need to lay off the juice.

BTW, you never know when a gay dude is staring at you, wether he's thinking top or bottom, so be careful whose face you think you can get into, lol

Remember that adam sandler movie set in hawaii?

Dr.: 'Doug, lay off the juice.' Doug: *with a severe lisp* 'Ith's a protein shake!'

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i only read half of it but i think you got a good movie script there... good luck!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
my new haircut the sequal!!!

sounds like you're in prison to me...gay dudes checking you out and black men in line for food with your cellmate offering to get your tray. you may not know it yet but you're getting raped white boy!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I was at fukin Safeway, fuking walkign aroud in a beater, *****es admiring gains n sht. Fucing just got back from the gym so the test. was flowing mad crazy, homo dudes checkin me out, I walk up to them, and say, what you looking at fudge packer, then proceed to knock all 10 of them out with one punch, *****es didnt know who they were messin with. So I walk over to the line for the sandwhiches that they make for you, big ass line, but as soon as one person seen me, all of them nicka's get the fck outta that line and let me to the front, and some ***** even offers to pay for my food, so I say why not. But while this skank was making my damn sandwhich, shes putting everything on, and on the tomatoes, she puts one on, and takes it off becuase it wasnt perfect like my jacked fibra's, ***** was scared n ****, tremblin at my perfectly toned body, that ***** wanted in my pants, becuase she switched that tomato and put a damn perfect one on.
If there is ever another thread asking to reinstate the neg function, then this thread needs to be referenced as an argument for doing so.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

sounds like you're in prison to me...gay dudes checking you out and black men in line for food with your cellmate offering to get your tray. you may not know it yet but you're getting raped white boy!
lmao

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many asprin u pop ost workout?

Only gots one liver son

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
hahah...i can see lean dreams givin u some crazy REM sleep!!

u shoulda thrown the sandwith on the floor and said "make me a new GoD DAMN sandwitch, and this time dont get rotten tomato juice on it!!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
:blink:

<crickets>

i just lost a few brain cells

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Someone forgot to lock their computer? Lil bro been hacking your account again? LOL

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I mean, look at his name....Konvict? Where else would he be?

Just one bit of advice, when you drop the soap, turn your tush towards the wall before bending over ...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I seen this guy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rYcfO_BK5w"]YouTube - SIR MASTER B LIVE AT U.P.D!![/ame]

Im pretty sure....:rofl:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Put down the crack pipe, and walk away from the computer.
Thanks!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
...I want my 2 minutes back. Yes, it took two minutes to attempt to comprehend what was said.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

Stopped at line 1, said I wouldn't read it, but ended up reading it in its entirety. The above picture is all I can say.

I do however have a question for ya, from your sig, you wouldn't happen to have been with Pacman in Vegas a year back would ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.