ManBeast is getting a haircut!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well... a trim really, but I figured that since I got/get a decent amount of **** ('go cut your hair you hippie!' :D ) for it, that I'd do the nice thing and offer bits of it to y'all if you want it :D Just PM me or post it here and we'll work it out, I'll probably send it standard mail, so don't worry `bout the shipping unless I can't just drop it in an envelope and mail it.

ManBeast

Yes... this is a serious post :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
bout time your hippie!! but hey, that long hair did cover up your mug some...:p speaking of haircuts....im growing shaggy too....hmmm, might get me a cut here. but hey man, we here gotta be looking good to match all these muscles :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Damn right! and seriously, I've tried it all, except completely bald... and my grandparent's would kick me outta the will if I did that (jewish, lost friends in the Holocaust), so I'm being cautious.

ManBeast

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You better cut it you shaggy bitch :D

I actually hads really long hair for over 10 years man, glad I'm shorn now :)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
So the Charles Manson look is out of style? Damnit.

shady

Awards
man i hate to tell you but you are gonna look like a homo. the scarey long hair sh1t was working for you.

;)

Bone

Awards
HAHAHAHA Beast quit trying to pawn your hair off on people ;) I want some!!! (not really) damn I loved to bug you about it...................I guess those days are over. :(  BTW a shaved head doesnt make you a nazi!!! I have one................and am not even close!!!

Peace

Bone

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL you guys took it all wrong! I just got a TRIM, only lost like 1-2" of it. LOL.

Bone: shaved doesn't = a nazi to me (or the rest of the sane world) but this is my grandparents I'm talking about... jewish, lost friends in the holocaust (my grandpa tries to avoid all german made products to this day). I just don't want to piss them off more than I already do. :D

ManBeast

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by ManBeast

Bone: shaved doesn't = a nazi to me (or the rest of the sane world) but this is my grandparents I'm talking about... jewish, lost friends in the holocaust (my grandpa tries to avoid all german made products to this day). I just don't want to piss them off more than I already do. :D

ManBeast [/B]
Got ya bro ;) Id be a little pissed off, to say the least, if I were your grandpa too! Its all good beast :D

Peace

Bone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigTex08 Anabolics 21
grngoloco Anabolics 85
ManBeast Cycle Logs 133
WARBIRDWS6 Anabolics 26
machorox123 Anabolics 18