- 07-16-2008, 05:29 PM
Hey I got a little bit on my chest and arms and Ive been shaving it but its getting old...waxing makes me cry like a ***** and if i dont do it everyday my GF dont let me hug her cuz i stab her with pricklies...:P...nair doesnt work unless the hair is longer so is there anything like cheap I can use like a magic wand and make me hairless like a 5 year old boy or what? if not ill suck it up with the razor :P
- 07-16-2008, 05:56 PM
I use a Philips bodygroom and love it. It doesn't cut quite as close as a razor does, but also doesn't lead to razor burn and ingrown hairs like a razor does, at least in myself.
- 07-16-2008, 10:02 PM
07-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Wonder what a bodygroom would do to skin tags...
Had a doctor once say that he doesn't touch skin tags--however, if one were to tightly tie a thread around the base of a skin tag, it'd probably fall off. That doesn't seem like the right way, as you can't get under the darn thing to have a smooth surface after.
Has anyone had laser hair removal?
07-18-2008, 10:25 AM
my wife has in spots, seems to work pretty well
07-18-2008, 10:28 AM
07-18-2008, 10:34 AM
dunno for sure. they say it takes at least 8-10 visits to get over 90% of it gone. so it may never be 100%, but there should be quite minimal hair, and it should be soft light stuff
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wudog in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:20 PM
- By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 01-12-2009, 02:08 PM
- By Deltaflaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2008, 09:24 AM
- By Draven in forum General ChatReplies: 61Last Post: 03-21-2008, 04:38 PM
- By FM2K GT in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:35 AM