Video of a guy stuck in an elevator for 41 hours!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Wow.

that's insane. Poor guy. Wonder what he did about nature calling?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i wonder who'll play him in the movie adaption, Ed Norton?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow.

that's insane. Poor guy. Wonder what he did about nature calling?
yeah, that question striked me as well. I thought it might have been that 'pile' by his feet at the bottom RHS of the screen.

That would have been scary going over 24 hrs

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
omg thats really disturbing it looks like we popped a fuse and went nuts. I think something like that is enough to make someone feel claustrophobic to the max. Talk about anxiety the poor dude looked like he was about to go nuts.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify, the second video that was posted there is completely fake..

it's that first one that actually showed the guy in there for 41 hrs.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
omg thats really disturbing it looks like we popped a fuse and went nuts. I think something like that is enough to make someone feel claustrophobic to the max. Talk about anxiety the poor dude looked like he was about to go nuts.
the poor dude probably got on the elevator to go to a toilet/bathroom on another floor in the first place, i'd be f*ckin pissed as well if that happened to me but there's no way in hell i'd smear crap all over the place or wipe in up with my shirt then put my shirt back on, that's just crazy :fool2:

i'd dump and piss in a corner and cover it with my jacket.

i'd be fuming mad though and would be looking to sue someone's a*s for the anguish.

:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
just to clarify, the second video that was posted there is completely fake..

it's that first one that actually showed the guy in there for 41 hrs.
so the sh*t wasn't fake, peanut butter & chocolate sauce? lol

the fact it's fake makes it more sick!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
so the sh*t wasn't fake, peanut butter & chocolate sauce? lol

the fact it's fake makes it more sick!
Ha, yeah man. I hope so anyway. If you watch the first video, and then the second one, I don't even think the guy is wearing the same thing, nor is it the same guy.. also, the elevator is different.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Ha, yeah man. I hope so anyway. If you watch the first video, and then the second one, I don't even think the guy is wearing the same thing, nor is it the same guy.. also, the elevator is different.
i noticed that but i just thought it was in another elevator in another time ....

but when i think about it, it really wouldn't be hard to fake, still sick though, i hate anything to do with sh*t! lol

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys...the second video is a parody of the first video...

holy

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't watch all that. Disturbing fake or not