dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Link?

If it's what I think it is, then I freaking LOVE it. Sort of like a stationary bike for upper body?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Link?

If it's what I think it is, then I freaking LOVE it. Sort of like a stationary bike for upper body?
ooh, a person like me could really use something like that. Back in the day there was something like that called a power trainer, but it was uber expensive considering it was just a pair of bike pedals with adjustable resistance that you could place on a table top.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the google thing...looks pretty interesting. I think I saw this at one of the shows (arnold or olympia) and it looked interesting. Like a travel version of the machine I thought you were talking about.

looks like something perfect to take traveling, or maybe for a quick pump before going out.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Link?

http://www.theburnmachine.com/speedbags.htm

When you pick up the Speed Bag version of the Burn Machine, the first and most obvious workout should be that of mimicking boxing moves. One can grip the machine in a similar motion to a boxer punching a punching bag or a rehab patient doing an upper body workout "pedaling the bicycle." Once you grip the machine, the motion continues straight out in front, up and down or side to side. The body is anchored by the abdominal muscles, which must contract to perform the motion. If the motion is continued for at least sixty seconds, it is considered an aerobic workout. You can walk, march or perform mobile lunges while circulation the Burn Machine at any desired height or angle.