wife is in the clear...

whale

Awards
hey guys for those of you that know me my wife had her colonoscopy today and everything was fine.. they did find one small polyp but the doc said it was not the genetic cancer that they think her mother has so for now it is just get my mother in law better!!  Not my wife she is fine.... whew

ps thanks for everyone that helped me through this stuff i was worried sick and you guys kept me up and up!!!!

whale

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Good **** whale, thats clutch! Thanks for the update.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME NEWS whale.. I am glad that everything is good to go.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear it whale, hope all goes as well as possible with your mother-in-law also,  :)

Dr of Golf

Awards
Glad to hear that everything ended up fine for your wife, Whale. Let's hope all ends up well for your mother-in-law, too. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news bro! Best wishes for your mother-in-law now.

ManBeast

DarCSA

Awards
Great man. Glad to hear it. Makes for a little better holiday season and hope that everything continues to get better.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do recall the last time I read the thread about your situations, and during my slight demise I wondered how you were doing.. I'm glad to hear of the good news, and I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.. Things do turn for the better at times, you will be fortunate in this event, brother! ;)

Peter Michael

whale

Awards
Thanks to all

again i thank you for your support this means a lot to me as I know you guys all know! 

whale

snakeman458

Awards
glad to hear it bro. best wishes to your wife.

Bone

Awards
NICE BRO!!!! Hope the rest of your family is doing well also!!

Peace

Bone

Sean

Awards
*collective sigh of relief echoes through the forum

Glad everything turned out alright.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add, that's definitely good news. I hope things continue to improve for you and yours, and certainly best of wishes friend. :)