And here we...GO! The Dark Knight.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I am so hyped for this movie to come out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This movie seriously looks awesome. I can't wait!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
All pre-showing tickets have been sold out since last week.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah this looks like it'll be the best batman since keaton/nicholson back in '89 imo.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
anyone seen it yet? i want to know if its true with the max payne and terminator 4 trailers are suppose to be playing in it.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
heath ledger was one of my favorite actors. lords of dogtown was great. this movie will be amazing!

:saw:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'll be at the midnight I-Max show on Friday morning.

DARK KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be Joker for Holloween. Called it. No copycats.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
anyone seen it yet? i want to know if its true with the max payne and terminator 4 trailers are suppose to be playing in it.
Wait is there really suppose to be a terminator 4??:jaw:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oooo Max Payne eeh ?

I remember playing the first version back when I was still in highschool. Great game.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Oooo Max Payne eeh ?

I remember playing the first version back when I was still in highschool. Great game.
Dude, original Max Payne (opening scene after like murder, going back inside) creeped me out so bad.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
oh **** haha i remember playing max payne. the slow motion dive shooting was amazing. :clap2:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Tom Cruise should be the next terminator.

The original Max Payne was weird when you have to kill that delusional satanist.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
fuk tome cruise. christain bale will be a bad ass john o connor. And christian bale signed up to be in the next 3 terminator movies! WHOO! and Max payne is being played by mark wahlberg. Also for the guys who are into japanimation they are filming right now dragon ball z!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
fuk tome cruise. christain bale will be a bad ass john o connor. And christian bale signed up to be in the next 3 terminator movies! WHOO! and Max payne is being played by mark wahlberg. Also for the guys who are into japanimation they are filming right now dragon ball z!

Horrible choice for Max Payne. He should be that guy off the X-files that looks just like him.

Or David Duchovny even.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of x-files, the new x-files movie comes out NEXT week.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Mark Walhburgs been good until the happening.
Shooter.
The Departed.
and whatever else, i dont know that Max Payne will make for a good movie.
T4: ok i guess but honestly, quite riping a franchise. And the next 3!? You mean 3 Batmans!? I hope that Christian Bale plays the next few Batmans. I think theyll have 2 face in the next one as the main character and i cant think of who else to put in...? I hope if they get another Robin that they dont SUCK!!!!

So yea, im F'n pumped for Dark Knight too...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marky Mark oddly enough does much better in more serious roles, as opposed to his action-oriented movies. His most horrible performances (see: Shooter [have to disagree with you Twitch], Planet of the Apes) have come in 'action/sci-fi movies', while his best have been in films such as The Departed, and Three Kings.

Anyway, Dark Knight looks absolutely amazing; I was very impressed the directors and producers of Batman Begins managed to reinvigorate a horribly butchered series. Aside from Iron Man, Batman Begins is my favorite 'comic book movie'. Mostly because both transcend that title and took the time for appropriate character development, plot lines, and creating pathos; have to have that ****ing pathos.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
^How dare ye....^

EDIT: planet of the Apes did suck.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Mark Walhburgs been good until the happening.
Shooter.
The Departed.
and whatever else, i dont know that Max Payne will make for a good movie.
T4: ok i guess but honestly, quite riping a franchise. And the next 3!? You mean 3 Batmans!? I hope that Christian Bale plays the next few Batmans. I think theyll have 2 face in the next one as the main character and i cant think of who else to put in...? I hope if they get another Robin that they dont SUCK!!!!

So yea, im F'n pumped for Dark Knight too...

There is a scene were harvey dent is on the floor with half of his face submerged in what appears to be some sort of liquid... like gasoline. This leads me to believe his face is going to be half burnt, and volia two face is harvey dent. I bet batman steals his girl from him or he feels like he screws him somehow, and then becomes evil.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I appreciate about the recent string of Batman movies as well: plausibility. While it's not plausible in our world to have somebody run around in black leather fighting crime (except at Gay Bar theme nights) the movies are very contexualized, and have a high amount of inner-plausibility.

Well, I suppose Arnold randomly playing Mr.Freeze with no apparent origin is plausible? :think:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
That's what I appreciate about the recent string of Batman movies as well: plausibility. While it's not plausible in our world to have somebody run around in black leather fighting crime (except at Gay Bar theme nights) the movies are very contexualized, and have a high amount of inner-plausibility.

Well, I suppose Arnold randomly playing Mr.Freeze with no apparent origin is plausible? :think:

That's not entirely correct...

Alexander chases loiterers in his leather assless chaps... so you see, batman maintains 100% plausibility.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not entirely correct...

Alexander chases loiterers in his leather assless chaps... so you see, batman maintains 100% plausibility.
Truth. Disregard my last statements.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
im just waiting for the wolverine movie. and the avengers

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note: Wall-E was awesome.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I watched it with 3 other people... They all fell asleep. Guess I was the only one with enough atention span to watch it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
As hyped as I am for the Dark Knight, I'm still waiting for a GOOD Captain America movie and a Green Lantern movie.
Steve Rogers and Hal Jordan only, anything less would be crap.

Marky Mark as Max Payne would work out well. I think that he could do the character justice. The presentation of that game was phenominal.

Terminator 4? AHHAHAHAHA!!!

Ok, not to completely thread jack (hush, I know) but they're making a new Star Trek movie...the original enterprise crew but a bunch of dawson's creek rejects for crewman. The only lights I see are Simon Pegg (Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) as Scotty. Karl Urban, Eric Bana, and Winona Ryder agreed to this movie? Who the f*ck is Chris Pine and where does he get off thinking he can play Captain James T. Kirk?! MAD COW! DENNY CRANE!!! /thread-jack over.

To reiterate, I'm amped about The Dark Knight. AMPED!!!!
I remember how I felt when I first saw Batman Begins. I couldn't blink. I watched the movie so many times and each time it got better.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with T4. Its going to be badass. just wait. O and i heard there is suppose to be another conan.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
holy sh.t i love mark wahlberg! hed be so cool in max payne.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I dont know. I think Keanu reeves looks like max payne more then marky mark.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is it me, or does anyone else think that Tom Cruise is psychotic enough (IRL) to portray Joker in Batman ?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
all batman would ahve to do if Tom was joker is make fun of scientology. lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Michael Cain was just on my local Chicago news saying he signed for for, so he has 3 more! He said They'll be back into Chicago to film and he cant wait.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
anyone going to watch the midnight showing tonight? i wish i could but i have work in the morning. gay.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I was going to but made the exec decision to see it in Imax instead. I also like to get my hopes up even higher by waiting a day or so. Can't friggen wait.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea my friend wants to go so bad but i would have to wait til next week.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I bought tickets on tuesday. Going to see it tomorrow. I will give an indepth review while avoiding spoilers.

I'm Joker for Holloween!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The theatre here has been hoarded by ppl to see this new batman.

I'm going to try and see it Sunday if tickets are available then.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it me, or does anyone else think that Tom Cruise is psychotic enough (IRL) to portray Joker in Batman ?
is it me or do you have a sick obsession with tom cruise? would you blow him if he gave you the chance? lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
is it me or do you have a sick obsession with tom cruise? would you blow him if he gave you the chance? lol
it would explain the smile on his face in that picture.