My mom started crying when I sung this to her!

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
[youtube]vG9XfJxMY8A[/youtube]

I sung the chorus to her. Im leaving on the 23rd and moving down to Santa Barbara and she started ballin. I love my country music haha. Kinda felt bad after though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cried when I sang it to my little girl...and I love my heavy metal. ;)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I stopped at 'she was starin' out the window, of that SUV...' Never could stand country, especially the sappy stuff.

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
you live by the central coast OP?
I will be on the 23rd. Right now I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but moving down to Santa Barbara/Isla Vista on July 23rd, which is next week.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
shooo. have fun in IV man. its just a party town. i used to just walk down those streets and find a party and go to it. shyt maybe one day ill see you down there.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reminding me why i hate country lol

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i like to watch sad movies when i do cardio... helps me talk my mind off of the run.

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
i like to watch sad movies when i do cardio... helps me talk my mind off of the run.
Wow haha, I never heard of that one before!

shooo. have fun in IV man. its just a party town. i used to just walk down those streets and find a party and go to it. shyt maybe one day ill see you down there.
Party Central man haha. How old are you? I will be partying every friday and saturday, maybe you will then haha.

Thanks for reminding me why i hate country lol
Haha, dont hate!

My mother also cried when I was blasting this from the computer, I didnt even knew she was listening haha!
[youtube]5arJ7RzYbec[/youtube]

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy some good country music. I'm very diversified with my music. I think there is room to like many different kinds and appreciate the differences they bring to me and my state of mind.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
im 21. I currently dont live there anymore. But i sued to go up there all the time. My kuzin lives up there. I used to go up there in high school. im in the military now so unless i get out of the military and go to UCSB lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife starts crying whenever I sing anything...come to think of it, her ears start bleeding, too.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
My wife starts crying whenever I sing anything...come to think of it, her ears start bleeding, too.
Dont be alarmed. That blood is nothing more than her ear's tears of joy. Next time get a karaoke machine

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dont be alarmed. That blood is nothing more than her ear's tears of joy. Next time get a karaoke machine

Ahhh please don't encourage him or I'll send him your way to serenade you :)!!!