Black Hole: Apparently is now racist

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems while some commissioners were debating where money is being lost, the term 'black hole' was used to describe how it just vanished. Another member took offense and a judge also asked for an apology...

As far as I know the black hole has always been a term used in science and the average person will probably tell you it's something that nothing can escape and sucks everything in... average person.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/pollP44Question

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
That's dumb. Damn leftist whiny asses.

It reminds me of a few years ago there was a meeting going on somewhere over a budget and someone referred to another person as niggardly. The guy took offense and there was a big hooplah over it.

It case you don't know...

nig·gard·ly Audio Help /ˈnɪgərdli/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-erd-lee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. reluctant to give or spend; stingy; miserly.
2. meanly or ungenerously small or scanty: a niggardly tip to a waiter.
–adverb 3. in the manner of a niggard.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=niggardly

example stories: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niggardly

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How do you say "black" in spanish...."negro"
yet another reason to keep mexicans out of america.... they all are racist :toofunny:

people can be so dumb.. i understand why they can be confused at the root of a word.. but calling the race card is just rediculous

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's dumb. Damn leftist whiny asses.

It reminds me of a few years ago there was a meeting going on somewhere over a budget and someone referred to another person as niggardly. The guy took offense and there was a big hooplah over it.

It case you don't know...

nig·gard·ly Audio Help /ˈnɪgərdli/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[nig-erd-lee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. reluctant to give or spend; stingy; miserly.
2. meanly or ungenerously small or scanty: a niggardly tip to a waiter.
–adverb 3. in the manner of a niggard.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=niggardly

example stories: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niggardly
'Whiny lefties' don't have a monopoly on stupidity and overzealous behavior. Those traits are not bipartisan. Whoever complained about this was an ass, irrespective of politics.

tattoopierced1

maybe they should start calling a black hole a glory hole.. that'll make everyone happy and no one will take offense to that ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Except celebut gay men.

Seriously, a person offended by a common science term is just so far-off-the-charts stupid that they are irrelevant regardless of their political leanings. I care more about the rantings of the local hobo than I do about this guy. lol

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Im getting real tired of all this PC crap. Though not anywhere near as stupid, in atlanta, the construction companies that work for the city are having to change their bright orange "men at work" signs to "workers ahead" because there is a hand full of female construction workers that are offended. Now im all about women right and such but common. Their going to have to spend all that money just to change a signs so a few women arent offended. Property taxes and such are already high enough, to fund all the road work Atlanta's has been doing, that we dont need bull **** like that jacking it up more. *End Rant* lol that just happens to be the most recent PC debate that was irking me so i had to get it off my chest. I think there should be a rule that if something has been around for "x" # of years, with out offending anyone, that it should be exempt from any PC type change

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
See, the reason freedom and equal rights wasnt given in the beginning to everyone. Is most people are too retarded to have responisbility of using their own minds. By this i mean upper class lower class. educated uneducated. Slavery is dead wrong, i dont condone that.

Most people throughout the education process get stuck in a cycle of pride filled stupidity that blocks out common sense. EX. Don King, Malcom X. and in turn they brainwash people just lilke a cult would, by telling them what they want to hear.

The race card or sexist card is BS, if anything now the people who were once insulted(blacks for ex.) think they are owed everything because once upon a time yeah people were racist. Alot of my black friends say there are 2 kinds to their race just as me and me white friends have 2 names for white people. Whites, and white trash. Blacks and "bad word that always draws attention even though they say it themselves 20000 times a day"

ignorance is commonplace. Pride is what it is also. Evevery one thinks their special, and that the world owes them something.

Ignore it, its only going to get worse and you cant fight it. America will seen be replaced on maps by red tape in the shape of our country.

Doesnt matter, most people are no where near racist anymore.

Though if you watch cops they always say"its because im black"......whats funny, is when the cop that is arresting him is black lol.

All the rules and regulations we have are almost racists against the non-racist people lol. Sexism sucks, at my work our new manager is lesbo, and her wife is IT lady. well her wife walks around thinking she has power, and all the other women in the warehouse get to do as they want also where men will be yelled at or fired. That is sexist, will anything happen? no because its not a man doing it. Blacks cant be racist, girls cant be sexist....its in the rulebook you know....