What do you think about this before and after ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think my name looks pretty sharp in bold red ?

Attachments

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is really awkward right now. lol.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
ok i feel like an ass. i was looking at the picture and I was thinking to myself. Its the freaking same picture!!! so either you are really picky with your body fat % or something, or i am just not seeing it. but now.. yeah.. i see it... i think it is sexy.. but eh you should not use red.. a nice baby pink would do better.. or maybe a baby yellow colour.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ok i feel like an ass. i was looking at the picture and I was thinking to myself. Its the freaking same picture!!! so either you are really picky with your body fat % or something, or i am just not seeing it. but now.. yeah.. i see it... i think it is sexy.. but eh you should not use red.. a nice baby pink would do better.. or maybe a baby yellow colour.

I was thinking the red was more along the lines of 'kinky'.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i dont think kink has anything to do with this. you dont really come across as a kinky man, rather, you do show your softer side at times and i think that is a very powerful quality. everyone will be fooled by your baby pink colour.. and say. awwww its reaper.. then BLAMO they are banned!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I am at a loss for words, so I am just going to post a .gif of Arnold dressed up at Conan twirling glow sticks.

Attachments

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i dont think kink has anything to do with this. you dont really come across as a kinky man, rather, you do show your softer side at times and i think that is a very powerful quality. everyone will be fooled by your baby pink colour.. and say. awwww its reaper.. then BLAMO they are banned!

so cute.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk-

The 'banned' font is not correct. That's a tight idea though. reps. lol.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
no he di-nt......

haha ooohhhhhh raperX you crack me up, i was just waiting for a mod to pop in....
If Reaper ever goes mod...ill leave this forum....
(unless he favors me):clap2:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just want my name to be in red font vs. black font.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that song too!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
aww i am going to do one of those for my mom.. she is feeling down..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Reaper..... In red..... Not too bad.. As long as I'm golden :)