congratulations to all bodybuildrers Arnold made it!

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
We hope to see some legislations as the new governer of california to support us all, and help protect the supplements !

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Bro, he was talking about drug testing at ALL shows so you know he's not going to legalize anything.

Look out fellow Californians, we're in deep **** now!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree.... deep ****. Anyone want to start a petition to recall him? :D

ManBeast

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
look at it as constructive, he's not a career political jackoff, he's not motivated as so many calif gov's are by wanting to advance to presidency, he's in a good position to do many things that others in that position wouldn't even consider. he had a great line about the people winning and politics losing.

besides, it's not like the actual governor needs to know **** about ****, don't think for a second they don't have teams of smarter people around them telling them what to do. he's a better figurehead than most anybody. anyway, should be interesting to see what happens.

drei

Awards
Recall!

Bro's California has freakin' problems and honestly I don't think that a new Governor is going to fix them. A better national economy will fix Cali's issues. Cali is going through the same crap as every other state. And 90% of those issues have to do with being strapped for cash. Also Arnie is anti-steroid so if it comes down to it you all know how that is going to end.

destro19

destro19

Awards
OMG is that ass in your pic a girl from MD. If so where?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
besides, it's not like the actual governor needs to know **** about ****, don't think for a second they don't have teams of smarter people
I hope that's the case. I don't think Arnold will be as bad as people think, but he makes it sound like Cali's problems aren't that bad. If he's as good a politician as he was a BB'er than all will be fine here in Cali. At least he will be a "hands on" governor :D