neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Watched this recently. Check it out...Interesting!!:aargh:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Just watch both videos. Neo, you owe me about 50 minutes. :)

Really good info though. Mostly stuff that should be common knowledge. But then again, who's to say what's common?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Wow. I can't believe I just watched the whole thing. Pretty interesting though.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
It makes me feel a lot better about asserting my 5th amendment rights, since both speakers clearly show how even completely innocent people accidentally do themselves harm in speech.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting vids. Nice addition neo!

mr j

Awards
good vid. so if i get pulled over for speeding not say nothing at all and remain quiet?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
good vid. so if i get pulled over for speeding not say nothing at all and remain quiet?
That would be interesting if once pulled over you just sat there staring straight ahead, silently...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
That would be interesting if once pulled over you just sat there staring straight ahead, silently...

Tried that once. Ended up face down on the street with a boot on the back of my neck and 4 pigs tossing my car.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried that once. Ended up face down on the street with a boot on the back of my neck and 4 pigs tossing my car.
Sounds rough!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
pretty much all the things my dad ever told me. but i think its important to add that this is mostly for when you are brought into the station for some sort of reason.. not for a speeding ticket... if you do not talk ( and talking doesn't mean good evening officer, yes sir or no ma'am) you can and be held without being put under arrest ..

so in short.. if you are ONLY SPEEDING or pulled over for some sort of traffic violation.. you should recognize the officer that pulled you over.. you dont have to admit guilt.. just keep your hands in sight.. get your information while he/she is watching you...say hello! you can even say.. why officer.. your shirt looks extra starchy today ;-)... then when they ask if you knew that you "ran the red light" just say.. no sir i did not. when they give you the ticket.. say THANK YOOOOU! and drive away.

oh.. if it is a really rainy day.. dont say you are sorry for the officer being out in the storm. any "sorry" is an admission.. you are admitting 2 things.. one.. you might be god and causing the rain.. 2. that it was your fault for causing the officer to stop you.

oh.. and apparently in some states you can get pulled over for wearing a bikini or being shirtless. never did the shirtless thing but just letting the muscle dudes in here in on a lil secret.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I'm a law enforcement officer, I have said many times: people are dumb for saying anything to me during interviews.