Fing A!!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Wow I have been out of the gym since I moved about 2-3 months ago and holy **** my strength/endurance is low!!!! My gf and I just got a membership at this small 24/7 gym near our house and went to lift a little tonight. Fing hell this is depressing lol, I had worked up to 275 on bench and tonight 195 was all I could do for about 5 reps. I did just a little bit of chest/tri/abs work and what a let down.... Im also down to 208lbs, the only thing I have been doing is Hit sprinting for 2 miles down our street.
:frustrate
Well thats All I just wanted to rant about losing muscle strength. I need to order some protein from Nutra!! Ill post up pics soon.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh just thought about how depressing it will be on leg day.... Which Ill probably go up there tomorrow night and do some light ass leg lifts just to get back into it. I need to be able to move at work on mon.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
2 to 3 months, what'd you expect man? Just look at the bright side, if you stick with it your numbers will come back soon enough. Good luck on leg day.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
dont worry man. It will all come back.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
It always seem to come back faster than it took to get it the first time. Good Luck!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well just got back from doing some minor leg/ elliptical workout. Just did some lite weights for all sets. Im going to start back on a program next week. Thanks for the response's guys, I really didnt think that I would lose so much so fast.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have been unable to lift for a week due to a pinched nerve. My muscle mass has increased from the break for some reason. I am bigger and more defined than before this break...weird. I think I over trained... Anyways I wish I could bench 275, My goal is to bench 250 in 5 months.

You will have it all back probably faster than you lost it.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i am 8 months back in from a near year lay off due to a ex cutting out my heart and throwing it in a blender with her protein shake...never never ever date a chick you meet at the gym...EVER! when you are coming back it is hard cause of all you lost...just stick with it man, and prepare for the week of soreness after legs...LOL.:clap2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i am 8 months back in from a near year lay off due to a ex cutting out my heart and throwing it in a blender with her protein shake...never never ever date a chick you meet at the gym...EVER! when you are coming back it is hard cause of all you lost...just stick with it man, and prepare for the week of soreness after legs...LOL.:clap2:
Funny after me and my ex broke up after dating 2 years, I almost didnt make it. But it is why I got into building my body. I am now looking good(check me new avatar) and its funny because I see her all the time at work, and the guy she married (less than a year after we broke up !!!) is a geeky kinda out of shape no personality kinda guy, and I am getting ripped, doing alota things, am well known and usefull in sports. Now that I am becoming so well off she sees me and she tries to make him work out but he wont and it makes her mad :toofunny: she married him for money, and he dont even make that much.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i was a complete gym rat before i meet her...i am still trying to get that last 5lbs back. chicks are good at ruining lives but i will never let another interfere with my training! i try not to dwell on the thought of where i'd be now as far as my progression in the sport if i had not made the mistakes i have.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well experience is the best teacher. You know more than than you would have, and it wont happen again. Instead of not knowing and still waiting for it to happen. Like ripping the bandaid off fast, you know?

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Ya my legs were tore up for 3 days but I did some more lunges and leg press on the 3rd day and they loosened up.

Before I moved in with my gf, I think she would sometimes start a fight before I would go to the gym just to f up my work out. It would piss me off so bad and I would try use it to lift more but I couldnt stay focused, so it wouldnt work. Now we go to the gym together!

My last workout I finished up bench with 5 sets/5 reps of 195 and it was feeling pretty easy. Right now im doing a mix up work out.
day 1 chest/ tris/ legs,
day 2 cardio
day 3 back, bi's, legs,
day 4 cardio
day 5 chest, shoulders, legs
day 6 cardio
day 7 rest

So far so good! Anyone know a place to get some good workout programs for women?