New Yorkers on the mind

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
new york city baby queens. Actually I live in queens/brooklyn. 2 blocks down is the line of brooklyn and its so weird but as soon as you step past that street, its ghetto. Super ghetto. Scary to drive down there.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
wait.. i am not in the five boros.. nevermind...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
wait.. i am not in the five boros.. nevermind...
trust me you dont want to be in the boros :p

I wish I could live in a peaceful neighborhood like bayside with the multi million dollar homes. Instead, I live in a neighborhood who loads all their broken down electronics in front of your house and you end up getting violation tickets for it.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
... yeeeeah my "hood" .. you get made fun of for only driving a "C" class....bla

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
cellar and sqeeeeaks lets hangout !

manhattty in da hiz house

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife's family owns property in Masbeth, Queens. The rest of her family lives in long island.

I'm up in manhattan at least once a year during the fall.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I am up for a AM meet up .. i think the hubby would like to go to the first one but i think it would be fun

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
its all good, lets get it going

im in east village sqeaks how far away ru?

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
Still a yankee fan baby! I'll be down there in a month to celebrate my daughters birthday can't wait to be back!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25+ years in Queen's and LI. Now in pa. As much as I am proud of my NY heritage, I havent been back in a year, and would like to remain away even longer

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i am a good hour by train to get into the city

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
NY here, but Key West in my heart!
born in NY (upstate though), but transplanted to south florida (heavens waiting room).

key west is one of my favorite places .. only 3.5 hour drive away! i love how time stands still in the keys. I usually make it down there once every 6 mo's or so to relax.. fish... drink..

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do IT work in all the burrows, I live right outside the city in Westchester county. I'm about a 45 minute drive to Manhattan. I go down there about once a week, I mainly work work out of white plains though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
born in NY (upstate though), but transplanted to south florida (heavens waiting room).

key west is one of my favorite places .. only 3.5 hour drive away! i love how time stands still in the keys. I usually make it down there once every 6 mo's or so to relax.. fish... drink..
We need to do a florida AM member Keys trip!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
You and I are kinda close joey ;-)

Yes!!! we can all go stay at my dad's house in key west. Its we can hold at least 10 people with no problem.. 20 if you sleep in other areas other than bedrooms!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You and I are kinda close joey ;-)

Yes!!! we can all go stay at my dad's house in key west. Its we can hold at least 10 people with no problem.. 20 if you sleep in other areas other than bedrooms!
I live in jefferson valley what town/city are you from?

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
Grand View on the Hudson... sorta close lol

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Long Island here, kinda, now in Rhode Island...................but always heading back to LI for some R&R

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
The Bronx, here! Glad to see so many NY'ers!!! Oh and Trauma, the Red Sox still SUCK! (They wear red sox to go with their red panties!!!!) HAHAHAHA!

shortblock

Awards
Brooklyn here. Can't wait for the summer, to heat up the subways and bring out all the nice smells. lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am up for a AM meet up .. i think the hubby would like to go to the first one but i think it would be fun
Ya think? I could imagine it now...

Honey, i'm going to meet a bunch of guys I found on the 'net... What site? Oh just Anabolicminds.com, no worries :)

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established

Honey, i'm going to meet a bunch of guys I found on the 'net... What site? Oh just Anabolicminds.com, no worries :)
HAHA...funny sh it.
he must be a crazy fool to be cool with that...haha..Westchester up in here!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

you forgot to add that one of the Mods name is. . . .

Jayhawkk
Code name: The Snuggler
Board Moderator

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA no he would want to come along. at least for the first one.. then i am leaving his ass home to do the cleaning next time!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA no he would want to come along. at least for the first one.. then i am leaving his ass home to do the cleaning next time!
no problemo there, as long as im invited, i have no problem traveling an hour to see you, just let me know when !

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Bronx, here! Glad to see so many NY'ers!!! Oh and Trauma, the Red Sox still SUCK! (They wear red sox to go with their red panties!!!!) HAHAHAHA!
You've got it all wrong brother:

I'll send you a pair freshly christened from our next World Series Championship in 2008. ;)

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm from south queens, I bounce in astoria, and uptown in the hieghts, lived here all my life except for a short stint I did in detroit with an exgirlfriend. oh and the red sox are poop :dump: even though I dont give much a hoot about baseball, it the principal.:rasp:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I'm from south queens, I bounce in astoria, and uptown in the hieghts, lived here all my life except for a short stint I did in detroit with an exgirlfriend. oh and the red sox are poop :dump: even though I dont give much a hoot about baseball, it the principal.:rasp:
bounce in astoria which bar/club??

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
I'm a native Californian, but I'm living in Williamsburg (Brooklyn) and working up in midtown manhattan.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
club liquid on 33rd between 36th and 37th ave. Nice joint not huge not small, lots of pretty lights flashin and loud music, each night is usually a dif night.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
ooh i actually think i have been there. I am not usually a club type person.. but i think i went with a few of my friends i hooked back up with when i moved up.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
club liquid on 33rd between 36th and 37th ave. Nice joint not huge not small, lots of pretty lights flashin and loud music, each night is usually a dif night.
DUDE! I used to work at Kaufman Astoria Studios right on 36th street bet 34-35th avenue! I also used to lift at the Gold's on 38th street and 36th ave! NOICE!!! I'm thinking about hitting up the Beer Garden tomorrow.
Oh and Trauma, I'm IGNORING you!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
DUDE! I used to work at Kaufman Astoria Studios right on 36th street bet 34-35th avenue! I also used to lift at the Gold's on 38th street and 36th ave! NOICE!!! I'm thinking about hitting up the Beer Garden tomorrow.
my buddy has been dying to hitup the beer garden again, let me know if your going and maybe we can meetup

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure you are. ;)

I will say i do miss being able to frequent Mcsorley's now that i live in florida. What an experience that is! :D