New Yorkers on the mind

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Yorkers on the mind


    any one here from the 5 boros?


  2. Manhattan 138st now living in boston

  3. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Manhattan 138st now living in boston
    Traitor.....lol
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Traitor.....lol
    lol i take it ur a yankee fan

  5. NY here, but Key West in my heart!

  6. new york city baby queens. Actually I live in queens/brooklyn. 2 blocks down is the line of brooklyn and its so weird but as soon as you step past that street, its ghetto. Super ghetto. Scary to drive down there.

  7. wait.. i am not in the five boros.. nevermind...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks4ver View Post
    wait.. i am not in the five boros.. nevermind...
    trust me you dont want to be in the boros :P

    I wish I could live in a peaceful neighborhood like bayside with the multi million dollar homes. Instead, I live in a neighborhood who loads all their broken down electronics in front of your house and you end up getting violation tickets for it.

  9. ... yeeeeah my "hood" .. you get made fun of for only driving a "C" class....bla

  10. cellar and sqeeeeaks lets hangout !

    manhattty in da hiz house

  11. My wife's family owns property in Masbeth, Queens. The rest of her family lives in long island.

    I'm up in manhattan at least once a year during the fall.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  12. Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Manhattan 138st now living in boston
    Smart man!

    Nah, i love New York. I just hate the yankees with a passion!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  13. I am up for a AM meet up .. i think the hubby would like to go to the first one but i think it would be fun

  14. Manhattan.. 63rd and West End here!

  15. its all good, lets get it going

    im in east village sqeaks how far away ru?

  16. Still a yankee fan baby! I'll be down there in a month to celebrate my daughters birthday can't wait to be back!

  17. 25+ years in Queen's and LI. Now in pa. As much as I am proud of my NY heritage, I havent been back in a year, and would like to remain away even longer
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  18. i am a good hour by train to get into the city

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks4ver View Post
    NY here, but Key West in my heart!
    born in NY (upstate though), but transplanted to south florida (heavens waiting room).

    key west is one of my favorite places .. only 3.5 hour drive away! i love how time stands still in the keys. I usually make it down there once every 6 mo's or so to relax.. fish... drink..

  20. I do IT work in all the burrows, I live right outside the city in Westchester county. I'm about a 45 minute drive to Manhattan. I go down there about once a week, I mainly work work out of white plains though.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    born in NY (upstate though), but transplanted to south florida (heavens waiting room).

    key west is one of my favorite places .. only 3.5 hour drive away! i love how time stands still in the keys. I usually make it down there once every 6 mo's or so to relax.. fish... drink..
    We need to do a florida AM member Keys trip!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  22. You and I are kinda close joey ;-)

    Yes!!! we can all go stay at my dad's house in key west. Its we can hold at least 10 people with no problem.. 20 if you sleep in other areas other than bedrooms!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks4ver View Post
    You and I are kinda close joey ;-)

    Yes!!! we can all go stay at my dad's house in key west. Its we can hold at least 10 people with no problem.. 20 if you sleep in other areas other than bedrooms!
    I live in jefferson valley what town/city are you from?

  24. Grand View on the Hudson... sorta close lol

  25. Long Island here, kinda, now in Rhode Island...................but always heading back to LI for some R&R
    RIP Ryan, :(

  26. ahhh rockland county. nice area.

  27. The Bronx, here! Glad to see so many NY'ers!!! Oh and Trauma, the Red Sox still SUCK! (They wear red sox to go with their red panties!!!!) HAHAHAHA!

  28. Brooklyn here. Can't wait for the summer, to heat up the subways and bring out all the nice smells. lol

  29. I am up for a AM meet up .. i think the hubby would like to go to the first one but i think it would be fun
    Ya think? I could imagine it now...


    Honey, i'm going to meet a bunch of guys I found on the 'net... What site? Oh just Anabolicminds.com, no worries

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Ya think? I could imagine it now...


    Honey, i'm going to meet a bunch of guys I found on the 'net... What site? Oh just Anabolicminds.com, no worries
    HAHA...funny sh it.
    he must be a crazy fool to be cool with that...haha..Westchester up in here!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Ya think? I could imagine it now...


    Honey, i'm going to meet a bunch of guys I found on the 'net... What site? Oh just Anabolicminds.com, no worries
    you forgot to add that one of the Mods name is. . . .

    Jayhawkk
    Code name: The Snuggler
    Board Moderator

  32. HAHAHAHA no he would want to come along. at least for the first one.. then i am leaving his ass home to do the cleaning next time!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks4ver View Post
    HAHAHAHA no he would want to come along. at least for the first one.. then i am leaving his ass home to do the cleaning next time!
    no problemo there, as long as im invited, i have no problem traveling an hour to see you, just let me know when !

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    The Bronx, here! Glad to see so many NY'ers!!! Oh and Trauma, the Red Sox still SUCK! (They wear red sox to go with their red panties!!!!) HAHAHAHA!
    You've got it all wrong brother:



    I'll send you a pair freshly christened from our next World Series Championship in 2008.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  35. I'm from south queens, I bounce in astoria, and uptown in the hieghts, lived here all my life except for a short stint I did in detroit with an exgirlfriend. oh and the red sox are poop even though I dont give much a hoot about baseball, it the principal.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    I'm from south queens, I bounce in astoria, and uptown in the hieghts, lived here all my life except for a short stint I did in detroit with an exgirlfriend. oh and the red sox are poop even though I dont give much a hoot about baseball, it the principal.
    bounce in astoria which bar/club??

  37. I'm a native Californian, but I'm living in Williamsburg (Brooklyn) and working up in midtown manhattan.

  38. club liquid on 33rd between 36th and 37th ave. Nice joint not huge not small, lots of pretty lights flashin and loud music, each night is usually a dif night.

  39. ooh i actually think i have been there. I am not usually a club type person.. but i think i went with a few of my friends i hooked back up with when i moved up.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    club liquid on 33rd between 36th and 37th ave. Nice joint not huge not small, lots of pretty lights flashin and loud music, each night is usually a dif night.
    DUDE! I used to work at Kaufman Astoria Studios right on 36th street bet 34-35th avenue! I also used to lift at the Gold's on 38th street and 36th ave! NOICE!!! I'm thinking about hitting up the Beer Garden tomorrow.
    Oh and Trauma, I'm IGNORING you!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NE Pats are out of their mind!
    By Boatcop1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. cant make up my mind... help me?!
    By austin82388 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 10:18 AM
  3. never mind
    By hardestgainer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 02:58 PM
  4. Calling all New Yorkers
    By cliff_vtr in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Log in
Log in