Had a 18 y.o. kid come into today...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    Had a 18 y.o. kid come into today...


    ....to GNC and asked for Human Growth Hormone....I'm not kidding.

  2. Registered User
    mindgame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,211
    Answers
    0

    lmao....wow..what you say?
  3. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    what does an 18 year old want to do with HGH, he has plenty of raging hormones already in his testes at that age. No need for HGH for growth.... he makes plent of it naturally, he is a kid, plues his test.

    Then to ask for it at GNC.... lol.

    Did you talk to him any, because its obvius he doesnt have a clue....
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    FcuktheFDA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    127
    Answers
    0

    Please tell me you slapped him and threw him out.
  5. Registered User
    raginfcktard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    978
    Answers
    0

    so did you sell him a multi vitamin?
  6. Banned
    FcuktheFDA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    127
    Answers
    0

    I trust GNC...

























    Not really.

    Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    so did you sell him a multi vitamin?
  7. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    so did you sell him a multi vitamin?

    lol. You sholuda took some smarties, took em outa the rapper, put em in a plain white bottle and label with with a black sharpie HGH, INSTANT MUSCLE!!!! and told him it was under the counter stuff you werent supposed to sell and rack some money off em......

    Nah That would be wrong, dont do that....just a fun though though lol.
  8. Registered User
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0

    Dude I work at GNC as well and I get that all the time. People ask the dumbest ****. Yesterday somebody asked me if I could get the "testosterone" out of the back room that "you have to ask for". I laughed in his face. One perk of the job is making stupid people feel stupid.
  9. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by FcuktheFDA View Post
    I trust GNC...


    Not really.

    You may not trust GNC but the main reason I started working there is 1. the discount and 2. i got sick of people being sold bogus items and being told they do things they don't or being sold things they don't need.

    However, I just laughed at him, asked him how old he was and told him he shouldn't touch anything that is going to tamper with his natural hormone production. He then tried to tell me he had takin d-bol...which u could see he barely ate enough let alone taken any type of steroid compound.


    No I didn't sk him to buy a multi It was closing time and I had to do a lot of paperwork.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Answers
    0

    I walked into a Hi-Health a while ago(which is very similar to GNC), and the girl working there tried to sell me a capped amino acid product that "is pretty much like growth hormone".
  11. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    That's the **** I cant stand yanno? Just be honest and tell the customer what the product is meant for, success rate, side effects, etc. don;t make **** up
  12. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    They should have scammed him for being that stupid LOL. That's the type of person who wins a Darwin award for taking the toaster to the bath tub.
  13. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I walked into a Hi-Health a while ago(which is very similar to GNC), and the girl working there tried to sell me a capped amino acid product that "is pretty much like growth hormone".

    You shoulda used the rest room in her car and told her it was air freshener
  14. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    wow...
    my gnc is manned by fat people....
    The only reason I go there is to grab an RTD if im hungry at the mall.
    SFW and GFH
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Dude I work at GNC as well and I get that all the time. People ask the dumbest ****. Yesterday somebody asked me if I could get the "testosterone" out of the back room that "you have to ask for". I laughed in his face. One perk of the job is making stupid people feel stupid.
    AH, the good ol days of working retail.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    we all know thats where you keep your testosterone... secrets out... just bring it to the front already geez. I feel so awkward when I need to boost my test and I have to ask for it....
    /sarcasm
    SFW and GFH
  17. Registered User
    cranghel099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonj4 View Post
    You may not trust GNC but the main reason I started working there is 1. the discount and 2. i got sick of people being sold bogus items and being told they do things they don't or being sold things they don't need.

    However, I just laughed at him, asked him how old he was and told him he shouldn't touch anything that is going to tamper with his natural hormone production. He then tried to tell me he had takin d-bol...which u could see he barely ate enough let alone taken any type of steroid compound.


    No I didn't sk him to buy a multi It was closing time and I had to do a lot of paperwork.

    ahhh the dreaded paper work, i hate closing and having to write all that **** down, i got it down to a science now, im usally 7-8 minutes after closing, so i get like a half hour of work fo FREE
  18. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cranghel099 View Post
    ahhh the dreaded paper work, i hate closing and having to write all that **** down, i got it down to a science now, im usally 7-8 minutes after closing, so i get like a half hour of work fo FREE

    haha I know right? I do my counts and everything like an hour before then hope no one comes in...and usually don't lol. haha yea we keep the test in the back which is actually behind the d-bol...yeah about that...not really
  19. Registered User
    Dadof2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    663
    Answers
    0

    Don't be too hard on the kid, he had probably just read about the new Muscletech product guaranteed to increase growth hormone one gazillion percent available at his local GNC retailer.
  20. Registered User
    TheChosen1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    155
    Answers
    0

    Post


    That's nothing.

    About 2 years ago, my girl (at the time) told me that her best friend/coworker told her that eversince her boyfriend bought steroids from GNC, he was not able to "get it up". My girl told me that she explained to her that he didn't buy the real stuff. The coworker argued and said that she thinks it was real so finally my girl replied, "One, it's illegal to sell and two, my guy used to use it and he got it up all the time because it kept him horny. Trust me, I would know."
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)
  21. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    I did something noble today. I actually told the kid who was buying nanoapor NOT to purchase it andtry another preowkrout. I told him how much money i made off it and why he should purchase something else. He ended up purchasing MRI Blackpowder. I did my good deed for the day lol
  22. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonj4 View Post
    I did something noble today. I actually told the kid who was buying nanoapor NOT to purchase it andtry another preowkrout. I told him how much money i made off it and why he should purchase something else. He ended up purchasing MRI Blackpowder. I did my good deed for the day lol

    did you tell him to do more research on things too?

    good job,you saved a kid from MT. That is a true good deed
  23. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    Yeah unlike the sterotype of people who work at GNC I actually ask my customers questions about lifestyle, research done, goals, diet, etc. I asked him if he knew what L-argine was....he had no clue. I told him he really needed to do some basic research about products.
  24. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonj4 View Post
    Yeah unlike the sterotype of people who work at GNC I actually ask my customers questions about lifestyle, research done, goals, diet, etc. I asked him if he knew what L-argine was....he had no clue. I told him he really needed to do some basic research about products.
    Good deal. You must be one of the secret 5 truthful GNC employee's who seek to help the customer not milk them for everything they have.... be careful the corp is watching..
  25. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    lol I hope they are my sales numbers are awesome me and buddy alone are 5th in our region for sales by actually helping customers.
  26. Registered User
    shaddow's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,386
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    wow...
    my gnc is manned by fat people....
    The only reason I go there is to grab an RTD if im hungry at the mall.
    +1. Except I grab bars.
  27. Registered User
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Good deal. You must be one of the secret 5 truthful GNC employee's who seek to help the customer not milk them for everything they have.... be careful the corp is watching..
    I'm a milker. Muscletech is putting my kids through college.
  28. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen1 View Post
    That's nothing.

    About 2 years ago, my girl (at the time) told me that her best friend/coworker told her that eversince her boyfriend bought steroids from GNC, he was not able to "get it up". My girl told me that she explained to her that he didn't buy the real stuff. The coworker argued and said that she thinks it was real so finally my girl replied, "One, it's illegal to sell and two, my guy used to use it and he got it up all the time because it kept him horny. Trust me, I would know."
    ROFLMAO ! That's a great promo for the real deal.
  29. Registered User
    tranceaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I walked into a Hi-Health a while ago(which is very similar to GNC), and the girl working there tried to sell me a capped amino acid product that "is pretty much like growth hormone".
    yeh - i love when that happens

    just pretend to beleive them and as if ur going to buy it then walk out the store
  30. Registered User
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    871
    Answers
    0

    i work at GNC as well
    at night, when no one comes in, i race my time to try and get out fast 7 mins is my normal... (get most of the paperwork done right before close)
    saturday closing sucks.. end of week reports take forever
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  31. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    I like pretending I know nothing and listening to them talk at me for a few minutes. Then get what I need and walk out. Sometimes I dont get anything but an RTD. Now I know why they always steer me towards the MT products!!! They are making money off of it. lol. Besides RTD's I think I may have bought 2 things from GNC.... Melatonin for like 4 bucks and... maybe some vitamins...
    SFW and GFH
  32. Registered User
    gibsonj4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    378
    Answers
    0

    Yeah the 20 feet of receipts that print off.
  33. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,613
    Answers
    0

    Hahahahah, GNC, you would have to pay me to shop there. I've been there a few times for single bars, but haven't gone in one in at least 5 years.
  34. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    I like going in to look at stuff. It gives me ideas for what to look for on NP. lol
    SFW and GFH
  35. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,613
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I like pretending I know nothing and listening to them talk at me for a few minutes. Then get what I need and walk out. Sometimes I dont get anything but an RTD. Now I know why they always steer me towards the MT products!!! They are making money off of it. lol. Besides RTD's I think I may have bought 2 things from GNC.... Melatonin for like 4 bucks and... maybe some vitamins...

    Yeah you go in and pretend to know nothing. Tell them your goals and let them get you about $600 worth of stuff. When you are at the counter and he rings you say,"I forgot my wallet, let me go get it in the car.". Then just walk out get in your car and drive off!!!!. Hahahaha!
  36. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    lol. Actually... I listen to what they have to say and then they ask how much I want and of what... I tell them I want a bottle of vitamins and a Muscle Milk RTD. They don't understand that not everyone needs a lifetime supply of whey and MT products. They tried to sell me Nitrotech as a simple whey protein... I asked why it was so much and they said because it was a quality product......
    SFW and GFH
  37. Registered User
    manifesto's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    755
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    did you tell him to do more research on things too?

    good job,you saved a kid from MT. That is a true good deed
    Whats all the beef with MT? Good marketing?
    Armed to the teeth.
  38. Registered User
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    871
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Whats all the beef with MT? Good marketing?

    the mark-up on MT is insane
    for example their leukic can go for anywhere above 55 bucks
    and you can get BCAA powder (with valine and isoleucine) for half the price... get more for less
    they have good marketing, and i like their nanovapor except for night time work outs or i wont be able to sleep... but that is too expensive even with my employee discount
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  39. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    vapor is the only thing that remotely works. And it is too expenisve like you said, and only worked every once in awhile. I fell for MT once.... NEVA AGAN, VIVA LA FREEDOM FROM MT!!!
  40. Registered User
    manifesto's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    755
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    vapor is the only thing that remotely works. And it is too expenisve like you said, and only worked every once in awhile. I fell for MT once.... NEVA AGAN, VIVA LA FREEDOM FROM MT!!!
    Yet you have Kre-Alkalyn in your signature, which has virtually no scientific support backing it...?
    Armed to the teeth.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first pin today
    By ryaroberts in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. just got it today
    By 805bgtymer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:07 AM
  3. Look what came today!!!!!
    By mrchristian in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:09 AM
  4. usa today
    By trackstud100m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:53 PM
  5. Went from 20-50 today
    By Supra in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 09:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in