Im about to go crazy on my roommate

Im Pretty Big

Awards
I moved into a new place about a week ago. I put all my stuff (tv, cabinet, box with my unassembled desk...everything but a bed) on one side of the room. My roommate didnt bring any of hos stuff. So I came home for a week before moving the rest of my stuff in. Today I hear from my other housemate that my roommate moved all my stuff to the other side of the room and put his bed on my side. Im so mad right now i cant take it. When i go back up im moving his **** back immediately and if he says anything about it im gonna flip. Would you react the same?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Im so mad right now i cant take it. When i go back up im moving his **** back immediately and if he says anything about it im gonna flip. Would you react the same?

Unless your going to move out i wouldnt touch his stuff. It will only create more conflict. He's either an a$$hole, or this is a misunderstanding. It would be in your best interest to talk to him about it first, calmly. Then go from there.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes question him about it and be calm but let him know that being inconsiderate wont be tolerated.If not this will become a pattern that only a bad outcome will result from.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On second thought punch him in the throat!

JK :D

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i think its time to tell him to move the f*ck out or you find somewhere else as this guy is a selfish and inconsiderate c*nt and will likely only get worse!

sorry dude

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im guessing youre talking about school correct?
Either way....do this....

YOU- Hey man, im (name)...so whyd you move my stuff over there?
Him- Well i wanted that side.
YOU- Well i got my stuff here first and kind of made sure it was all on that side. Dont you think it is first come first serve?
----now it could go 2 ways-----
Him- No, you werent here so i thought id just take the side i wanted...
YOU- Well, i guess i feel the same way, whens your first class? I gotta get my desk put together and back over there?

or
HIM- Youre right, that was a bad idea sorry man.
YOU- its cool lets get it back to how it was....

or
HIM-...i dont care
YOU- *bodyslam*
HIM- OWWWW MY BACK!!!
YOU-...i dont care.(begin to move stuff where you want)

haha good luck but i must say, less conflict is better, especially if youre in the same room, music will become and issue, food, TV, friends etc etc....living in a space with someone you dont know is one of the biggest fights in the histroy of mankind, not even evolution has adjusted.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

YOU- Well i got my stuff here first and kind of made sure it was all on that side. Dont you think it is first come first serve?
YOU- Well, i guess i feel the same way, whens your first class? I gotta get my desk put together and back over there?

or

or
HIM-...i dont care
YOU- *bodyslam*
HIM- OWWWW MY BACK!!!

haha good luck but i must say, less conflict is better, especially if youre in the same room, music will become and issue, food, TV, friends etc etc....living in a space with someone you dont know is one of the biggest fights in the histroy of mankind, not even evolution has adjusted.
LOL!

Im Pretty Big

Awards

or

or
HIM-...i dont care
YOU- *bodyslam*
HIM- OWWWW MY BACK!!!

Haha yeah its school. Im really not looking for conflict either, but at the same time I cant let this stand. At this point its more about the principle. And if it comes down to it, I know i can beat him up, and that makes me right, right?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I cant say that it makes you right but youll get what you want.:thumbsup:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I know i can beat him up, and that makes me right, right?
i don't condone violence unless it's the last resort however 2 wrongs don't make it right but it sure makes it even

so go get some even on his A*s! (just joking)

seriously, sit the guy down and talk to him about how you feel, he may just be a dumba*s and didn't realise you wanted that side, who knows?

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I swear I have OCD. I wouldn't be able to deal with that kind of situation very well.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established

or

or
HIM-...i dont care
YOU- *bodyslam*
HIM- OWWWW MY BACK!!!

ROFL!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean about roomates.

My always ****ing leaves dishes out, and never cleans the lint from the dryer. The ****!!!!!!!

He also wakes me up earlier than I want to wake up, and stays up later than I'm up, and if I ever try to take a nap, he makes ****ing noise. fionasfaofnafoaif!!!!!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
thats your ****...he should of never touched it without talking to you first...i would probably talk to him civil until i heard something i didn't like or a voice tone change and then promptly commence a beating! then take a crap in his pillow case!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean about roomates.

My always ****ing leaves dishes out, and never cleans the lint from the dryer. The ****!!!!!!!

He also wakes me up earlier than I want to wake up, and stays up later than I'm up, and if I ever try to take a nap, he makes ****ing noise. fionasfaofnafoaif!!!!!
You're a big mother fvcker... quit your cryin, and whoop it fvckin ass. :D
Lame pun I know, but I couldn't pass it up.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats your ****...he should of never touched it without talking to you first...i would probably talk to him civil until i heard something i didn't like or a voice tone change and then promptly commence a beating! then take a crap in his pillow case!
Haha.. pinch a loaf in his sock drawer... nice and displayed.

Adams