Life for sale on ebay

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
honestly at first I thought he was included in the package deal..after re reading it though..your right its not worth it

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
the things people do over a break-up. i know a break-up might be hard but dude :whiner:

people just want attention. what they need is to just find someone else. how many people are there on the planet again? it can't be that hard to find one that you can vibe with.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i want to do something like this.. but i cant ever think of anything clever enough...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I knew that Gold membership would pay off BIG someday...

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
humm is a noise made when one is thinking... hummmm.. others use a "huh" but i use hummm cause it sounds more like someone rubbing their chin in deep thought.. rather than the "huh" which sounds like a monkey as they scratch their head....

other squeak words to be on the look out for..

YAY! = yahoo!!!!

mmmm= yummie!

yummie= Jayhawkk

so forth and so on

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
My Mother warned me about threads like this...

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
interesting.. my mom warned me about aids and cancer and fake gold.... your mom was really ahead of the times

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
har har... and actually yes you do!

who said that I'd take up on the offer anyway ?

I usually consider myself a self-sufficient person, but I suppose I'll let you pay for my gold membership upgrade.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
no no no reaper. I wont do anything with just a 'regular' member... you have to pay the cash to smack that ... ash?

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
where the hell is caucasia? I want to go play with my fellow caucasians... is it in Utah?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
no no no reaper. I wont do anything with just a 'regular' member... you have to pay the cash to smack that ... ash?

I suddenly feel so degraded right now. I believe the term is 'Registered User'.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
no reaper dont feel bad. its ok.. we registerd users are just here doing the jobs that regular gold members wont do...or something like that

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I gotta be more creative. I'll sell my soul and the playbook of the team I used to coach for (Insert Dr. Evil voice) one million dollars muahahahaha !

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont think anyone would pay for my life. If the accidently fell into it, they would pay me to take it back though....hmm a scheme is developing....