How to get alcohol when under the age of 21!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Lightbulb How to get alcohol when under the age of 21!


    Just buy it online! Thought of the idea today!

    Jay Edit: We don't let steroid and other illegal sourcing etc for a reason. Why would you bring a site to a bodybuilding forum advertising alcohol? Makes no sense.


  2. way to encourage underage drinking.
    •   
       


  3. lol nice..

  4. That is pretty funny... wish i would have thought of that when I was under 21. We used to get one of those older weird guys over 21 that liked to hang out at highschool parties to get us beer. We also used to use bums alot to get us booze.

  5. Wow...really...why? Spend that money on food and supplements. Building is more of a challenge and more rewarding.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Wow...really...why? Spend that money on food and supplements. Building is more of a challenge and more rewarding.
    Some of us like to party.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Some of us don't think telling minors how to purchase alcohol is cool... If they are so inclined, they are more than welcome to find out for themselves without our help... Thanks.

  8. In the meantime, steal Mom or Dad's credit card and use that to buy the booze.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    Just buy it online! Thought of the idea today!

    Jay Edit: We don't let steroid and other illegal sourcing etc for a reason. Why would you bring a site to a bodybuilding forum advertising alcohol? Makes no sense.

  10. Bums always worked out well for me Hanging out with older people also helps a ton.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    Bums always worked out well for me Hanging out with older people also helps a ton.
    that or living close to the Canadian boarder helped too. or join the AF and move to a country with a lower legal limit.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Some of us like to party.
    Amen to that haha

  13. Mr!..mr!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Some of us like to party.
    I just don't think it's a swell idea to contribute to underage drinking.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I just don't think it's a swell idea to contribute to underage drinking.
    That's a completely different debate, but I was speaking in generalities.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That's a completely different debate, but I was speaking in generalities.
    My response was geared toward the subject matter herein. Glad we got this figured out, I don't want to fight you. I would lose. :bruce2:
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    My response was geared toward the subject matter herein. Glad we got this figured out, I don't want to fight you. I would lose. :bruce2:
    It's all good.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. who wants a free kick to the face!!

    [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=qHNcCPaBdtM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

  19. Lmao!^

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I just don't think it's a swell idea to contribute to underage drinking.
    Yeah but the USA has a bs drinking age, I dont consider it underage drinking, I consider when you turn 18 you should be allowed to drink.

    Taken from a website:
    "Worldwide Drinking Ages
    In the United States, while you become an adult at age 18, you have to wait three years before you're allowed to drink. For three long years, adults that can marry, have children, vote, and die in armed conflict, are unable to drink Champagne to celebrate their victories, or port to soothe their heartaches. How does this compare to other countries?

    Mexico, to the south, has a drinking age of 18. There is little wine in Mexico, due to its hot and dry climate.

    Canada, to the north, has a drinking age of 18 in Alberta, Manitoba, and Quebec. The rest of Canada has a drinking age of 19. They create some delicious ice wines and rieslings, especially in the Niagara region of Ontario.

    The United Kingdom has an interesting situation. Parents may purchase alcohol for their children to drink with a meal once they turn 5. A 16 year old can buy alcohol on their own to drink with a meal, and once the young adult is 18, they can buy alcohol for any purpose.

    Ah, France. Country of wine! The drinking age here is 18, and wine is served with practically every meal. In Germany you can drink beer or wine at 16, but wait until 18 for hard liquor. Germany is a country known well for its beer but which also creates some delicious eiswein. Italy does not have a drinking age at all, but has the highest volume of wine produced by any country.

    Further east, Australia is now well known for its wide variety of wines, and has a drinking age of 18. Nearby New Zealand is slightly more strict - you can drink at age 18 with an adult with you, but must be 21 to drink on your own.

    In Japan, the legal drinking age is 20, but you are essentially allowed to drink once you turn 18. There are even vending machines that dole out small bottles of alcohol in various locations. "

  21. I'm surprised online liquor stores don't require an ID. I bought absinthe online once, imported from the czech republic.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    Yeah but the USA has a bs drinking age, I dont consider it underage drinking, I consider when you turn 18 you should be allowed to drink.

    Taken from a website:
    "Worldwide Drinking Ages
    In the United States, while you become an adult at age 18, you have to wait three years before you're allowed to drink. For three long years, adults that can marry, have children, vote, and die in armed conflict, are unable to drink Champagne to celebrate their victories, or port to soothe their heartaches. How does this compare to other countries?

    Mexico, to the south, has a drinking age of 18. There is little wine in Mexico, due to its hot and dry climate.

    Canada, to the north, has a drinking age of 18 in Alberta, Manitoba, and Quebec. The rest of Canada has a drinking age of 19. They create some delicious ice wines and rieslings, especially in the Niagara region of Ontario.

    The United Kingdom has an interesting situation. Parents may purchase alcohol for their children to drink with a meal once they turn 5. A 16 year old can buy alcohol on their own to drink with a meal, and once the young adult is 18, they can buy alcohol for any purpose.

    Ah, France. Country of wine! The drinking age here is 18, and wine is served with practically every meal. In Germany you can drink beer or wine at 16, but wait until 18 for hard liquor. Germany is a country known well for its beer but which also creates some delicious eiswein. Italy does not have a drinking age at all, but has the highest volume of wine produced by any country.

    Further east, Australia is now well known for its wide variety of wines, and has a drinking age of 18. Nearby New Zealand is slightly more strict - you can drink at age 18 with an adult with you, but must be 21 to drink on your own.

    In Japan, the legal drinking age is 20, but you are essentially allowed to drink once you turn 18. There are even vending machines that dole out small bottles of alcohol in various locations. "
    Japan no longer has those vending machines, been gone since the late '90's.
    never heard of the 18 thing especially since i have been here nearly 15 years.
    heck cigarette vending machines are even changing that you are required to have an IC Chipped card to prove your age.

  23. Not agreeing with a law doesn't men you have the ability to break that law... on someone else's website.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Not agreeing with a law doesn't men you have the ability to break that law... on someone else's website.
    Agreed. If you have an issue with a law, such as the legal drinking age, write your congressman.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  25. Can't remember the details but Scotland is going to be changing the age to 21 for purchasing alcohol from shops, not sure if that also includes pubs/clubs but I doubt it would. It means kids aren't going around buying the cheap alcohol to drink in public places and that the responsibility is in the pubs/clubs hands first and foremost, ultimately it means less violence and less strain on the NHS.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. can i do a cycle at the age of 21?
    By PimpinLow98 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-24-2011, 02:38 PM
  2. Can i do a cycle at the age of 21?
    By PimpinLow98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:43 PM
  3. Is it possible to get forum links at the bottom of a thread?
    By IvyLeaguePump in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:53 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 02:39 AM
  5. How to get more power off the bottom of the bench press
    By vidapreta in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Log in
Log in