gladiatus (online gladiator game)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
anyone play this or something similar? I'm looking for decent free online games to kill time while visiting gf's family. I like this one, since you can do quests & stuff. Care to challenge me in the arena? Undefeated so far, with like 20 bouts under my belt.

Gladiatus Server 6 -

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
man i would have gave you mad reps if i was able to play this game while at work. But nope...didnt happen. I have to wait til i get home tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
man i would have gave you made reps if i was able to play this game while at work. But nope...didnt happen. I have to wait til i get home tomorrow.
lol what does that have to do with me? The network admin decides what sites you can and cannot go to, hehe. Odd that it's blocked at your work though, I mean, if they block that but allow sites like yourube, your network admin is either a hypocrite with double standards, or a moron. :)

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well i cant really go on any sites. most forums are block by the admin but for some reason this is the only pc at work that lets me sign into am.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
ight i signed up. but nvm. I dont like rts. or role playing games.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I like rpg's,
or games like this that use number based character creation, although I wouldn't call it an rpg or an rts. I like this one enough considering it's free and easy to play while multitasking.