Another inspiring Read..... ha.

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Another inspiring Read..... ha.

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=1

Go check that out fellas, be prepared to laugh your ass off at the claims the big "PH Guru" is making.....when will it end?

If you cant read...I'll type out the good parts:

You guys don't even understand transdermal delivery, so what do you base such silliness on?? The feedback thread on bb.com with 20 times as many "bumps" as actual feedback????
    This is a punk on everyone who says BDC's 1-T and 1-T Pro is a good product.

Obviously, I would love to point out all of the silly things you guys say in your homebrew threads, but there are already two people selling homebrews, and it is not like doing so will make them go away -- it will just allow them to make a better product, so I can't.
    I dont know what this is Par's getting desperate at this point.

As long as we are using drawing conclusions from an n=1 sample size, Mike (1fast400) had an instore customer gain 40 lbs in 4 weeks on either super ONE or ONE+
    This might be the funniest **** Ive ever seen on a message board. This guy gained almost 1.5lbs a day! wow! According to other bodybuilding nutritionists/trainers.....1lb a week is incredible gains and anything over that is probably fat. But Damn! 10.5lbs a week!

I talked to Mike, and I must admit, I was slightly confused on the 40lb dude.
    This is Par going back on his previous claims once everyone realized his lack of understanding for basic thermodynamics....or common sense for that matter.

The one I am thinking of did it in two 4-week cycles -- went from 185 to 215, while dropping bodyfat. Mike actually has pictures of him.
    This is the last of the goodies.......this is also total bull****...obviously..... here's my response to this totally absurd claim:

Well by all means, post them, I would love to see how someone could totally defy science and thermodynamics. Thats a lean 30lbs he put on in 8 weeks. Most people would have happy to do that in 2 years.
    **The moral of the story is:
    These guys will bull**** you until you full of it then gladly sell you their mediocre product. As you seen my the tactics Dante used over at AR...you know the "Protein ban" one, its obvious to me that they'll go out of their way to make a quick buck, including selling PHs to teens. I'll track down the thread where Par justifies teen usage in a thread at bb.com. Desperate tiems call for desperate measures I suppose. In this final moment of ONE sales, might as well sell as many as you can, and dont stop at nothing to sale them, thats lame.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Never seen Par on the run like that. Guess he and Dante see the writing on the wall.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

does par have his head up his ass to see how hes digesting or does he just like the aroma
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The aroma wojo.. the aroma

Actually I just think part of it is flustration on Par's part.. flustartion at not being able to prove BDC wrong on the absorption rate and other points.

5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.62%

YEP I AGREE MATT..I HAVE 2 GIVE IT TO BDC HE MADE ONE HELL OF A PRODUCT AND FOR LESS THAN PAR,PAR SHOULD BE WORRIED..HMM I HOPE NO JEALOUS SNITCHES DROP A LINE TO THE FDA ABOUT BDC LIKE THY DID TO PAR(ALTHOUGH PAR ALL BUT FLAUNTED THE FACT HE MADE TRANS ALL OVER THE PLACE)..THATS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

I left my comments. Everybody wants to feel sorry for Par due to his recents FDA troubles but honestly, at the prices he's charged over the last year or two, has anyone stopped to consider how much money HE has made. He's not going to be hurting for cash unless he's the worst steward of his cash ever. He rode the wave, made a lot of money, and now the wave had died out. Time to catch a new wave and move on.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Agreed. And hes not going to have much luck moving on if he continues to insult everyones intelligence.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.62%

LOL I FORGOT MY NAMES HAVOK ON ANABOLEX..damn caps
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.89%

Everyone please go read this thread. Have everyone you know read this thread on every board you know of. The writing is on the wall and Par has acted like I've never seen him act before.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

Yep, the "little" people have finally got to him and he busted.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 10:10 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:28 PM
  3. Has anyone here read this book?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 12:02 PM
  4. Hm..Read of this on another board.
    By xxtruxx1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5