new member to AnabolicMinds

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
just wanted to make my first post and let you all know i plan on sticking around for a while. i like a lot of the topics of for discussion around here and there's plenty of good information i've fed off up until now. i look forward to helping where i can and learning some more along the way and possibly even making some new buddies around here. all the other board are rampant with 16 year olds making threads about what supplements they should spend their extra $200 on.

i've been attempting to search for the thread(s) where the discussion of complex carbs being superior to simple carbs PWO. if i could get some help with that i would really appreciate it.

anyway, time to get the ball rolling. take care ya'll

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Welcome, man. You found the right place. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM brother! :)

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
hey thanks a lot for the warm welcome folks. any word on the pwo carbs thread? i'm looking for a thread that would sum up what kind of carbs would work best for pwo nutrition: simple or complex?

i was thinking of doing complex carbs with my whey PWO. i might throw some bee honey into the shake to sweeten it and i'm also going to be consuming 10 grams of bulk bcaas (w/juice)

i've gotten a lot of recommendations encouraging using Dextrose PWO. there is always the option of wms but i haven't come across much substantial evidence that WMS is the better option. i could be overlooking something though.

either way, the bee honey is going to stay.:D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome and most of your information will be in the nutrition forum.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Welcome, This place rocks, its a nice big family.

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
thanks again fellas.

from what i have gotten out of reading the thread where sc and bobo are discussing high gi vs. low gi pwo, it seems that there is a variety of preferences, with regards to pwo shakes. bobo is adamant in encouraging low gi carbs pwo since there seems to be little to no added benefit when using high gi carbs over low gi carbs. i'm going to stick to my guns and do as i mentioned.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
welcome man! nothing wrong with teens being on the board....(i am one).Just we dont have much of the idiotic questions and annoying rant posts like other boards.

BLANCO7

BLANCO7

Awards
welcome man! nothing wrong with teens being on the board....(i am one).Just we dont have much of the idiotic questions and annoying rant posts like other boards.
hey tl. i agree with you. there's nothing wrong with teens [that can conduct themselves properly] but you know how it is man, the bad ones always mess it up for everyone else. i hope you didn't take offense to my post bro. it wasnt my intention to bash teens in general, just the posterboy for bb.com kinds.:toofunny:

i've seen how you carry yourself on the board bro. you've got no problem with me man

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey tl. i agree with you. there's nothing wrong with teens [that can conduct themselves properly] but you know how it is man, the bad ones always mess it up for everyone else. i hope you didn't take offense to my post bro. it wasnt my intention to bash teens in general, just the posterboy for bb.com kinds.:toofunny:

i've seen how you carry yourself on the board bro. you've got no problem with me man

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established