Saw Carrot top perform in vegas...

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Man is that dude yoked!! I knew he was in shape but dam!! Must be on HRT or something. Just thought I'd share.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
He has been looking ripped for quite some time now. I remember seeing him for the first time in years when he had a cameo role on an episode of Reno 911.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah,
I mentioned in the 'was gerald buttler (from 300) on steroids?' thread that I noticed carrot top went from twig to huge n shredded in a brief enough time peroid to where I think steroids helped him along.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
"Carrot Top. You're totally jacked and your prop acts suck... You're like the Incredible Hack."

Jeffrey Ross, lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah,
I mentioned in the 'was gerald buttler (from 300) on steroids?' thread that I noticed carrot top went from twig to huge n shredded in a brief enough time peroid to where I think steroids helped him along.

Best thread ever.

Carrot Top juices and uses synthol in those delts.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carrot top is a 2 bit hack and his juiced up self looks freaky, like scare kids in the street freaky. Have you looked at his face?...lol

Run kids run

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
yeah, besides him being ripped, WTF happened to his face?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
not sure, but I think a buzz cut would do him a world of good.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
looks like the joker from batman returns

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
He does a cameo on one of the Vegas.com commercials and you can see how jacked he is.

But he's also a hypocrite. I remember when he appeared on the Howard Stern Show and Howard complimented his huge arms. When Howard asked him about his workouts, he told Howard that he got that huge from hauling his trunk of props around.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
"Carrot Top, if you keep taking all those steroids and Testosterone, you're gonna end up turning into a dude."

Jeffrey Ross, once again. lol

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
"Carrot Top, you look retarded. How'd you find a plastic surgeon to add a chromosome?" - Greg Giraldo

"Only if Ronald McDonald fcuked Wendy's." - Kat Williams

"Who the hell let the Bride of Chucky up in here?" - Snoop Dogg

"I salute Carrot Top for showing Ellen Degeneres and Rosie O'Donnel what a real butch lesbian is supposed to look like." - Kat Williams

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He works out at my gym all the time. Hes lost a lot of his mass. And his delts dont look as freaky/synthol like now. Still a weirdo. And everyone points and laughs at him at the gym. Quite entertaining.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I always thought maybe he started taking 'roids and bulking up because he got sick and tired of people laughing at him and making fun of him, so he wants to look like a monster of mass and be intimidating.

I still think his role on that one episode of Reno 911 was hilarious.

"He's not such a bad guy after all... hey, he gave me a rubber check!"

"I was acting motherfcuker!" *Grabs cop's gun*

:toofunny:

He works out at my gym all the time. Hes lost a lot of his mass. And his delts dont look as freaky/synthol like now. Still a weirdo. And everyone points and laughs at him at the gym. Quite entertaining.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hank that is the funniest picture Ive ever seen :rofl:.

and FDA, yeah he prob did start for that reason but He's always going to be Carrot Top and we will never forget.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
He is gay, isn't he? I forgot if he's come out yet or not.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wasnt he on that commercial 1-800-collect?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice jugs Reaper.

I dont care whether hes gay or not. I still think hes a joke. But if I had to guess Id say yes. He gets mad when young girls come up to him "oh ma gad I loved you in Chairman of the board" "oh ma gad..Carrooot Top!!" but when Ive tried talking to him and when other guys try talking to him hes all ears.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw Id like to throw it in there that the guy is weaaaaaak!! I dont get how a guy his size benches in the low 200s and struggles BIG TIME! There have been times that Ive had to share a machine with him and he had to take weight off because he couldnt do the weight I was doing??!!!:wtf:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Nice jugs Reaper.

I dont care whether hes gay or not. I still think hes a joke. But if I had to guess Id say yes. He gets mad when young girls come up to him "oh ma gad I loved you in Chairman of the board" "oh ma gad..Carrooot Top!!" but when Ive tried talking to him and when other guys try talking to him hes all ears.

lol, yup. x2.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The bigger question is if he trains legs.

I don't think he does.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
or 'back' either now that I think about it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive seen him train back plenty of time. but I have never...not once seen him train legs.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
metroba, I take it that you workout at the Gold's Gym?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no La Fitness. He works out at many different gyms. He likes the attention.....and pretending like he doesnt.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I assumed it was Gold's Gym in Las Vegas because I remember hearing he lived there, not far from the gym actually.

no La Fitness. He works out at many different gyms. He likes the attention.....and pretending like he doesnt.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not all people are as strong as their physique makes them out to be. Some people are more worried about looks over function. That goes for the megahuge guys too. He freaks me the **** out too but I think as long as people are doing what they want to do without ****ing with other people's worlds, they're fine.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assumed it was Gold's Gym in Las Vegas because I remember hearing he lived there, not far from the gym actually.
Hes got 2 houses here in Orlando. For months hell be out here and for months we wont. Hes prob got a house in Vegas too. Since he does shows there. He does shows here too but in a cheap Improv club :lol:

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Hm, didn't know that.

Hes got 2 houses here in Orlando. For months hell be out here and for months we wont. Hes prob got a house in Vegas too. Since he does shows there. He does shows here too but in a cheap Improv club :lol:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
He definitely did some experimenting with synthol.

And BTW

Its 1-800

C
A
L
L

A
T
T

:woohoo::hammer::fool2::woohoo:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It's free for you and cheap for them (followed by cheesy antics)......

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awaiting a youtube post....

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Thank God he's never been at the Gold's Gym where I train. The only celebs, if you want to call them that, I've met were a former WWE wrestler and a former wrestler who developed the Gold's Gym symbol.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
If Carrot top was to read how you all feel about him, (eyeliner - red fuzzy hair) It would probably not bother him at all!

It means that you are remembering him, and that he is earning his money (a lot of it)

"I cant imagine him in a bank trying to get a loan for all of his houses looking that silly" (oops...probably doesnt need a loan)

Yes he is a celebrity and a body builder...fair game??

I am not a Carrot top fan, in my opinion his material is weak and not funny.

Now as for the pictures someone posted- yes he is a scarey guy but he is obviously serious about his workouts. Why is it that people that trash others never post their own pictures.

By the way - it totally pisses me off every time people see someone that is a body builder - they assume he is on HRT (or steroids)

And "FCUK THE FDA", as for you calling people "gay", why dont you post a picture?? (oh, you can't cause you're banned!!)

Damn...I'm HOT....must be roid rage! No I'm angry at just a few on this board. This board has always been great about not allowing other members to "FLAME" other members - or to outright trash another body builder.

That's why I am a member here, and look forward to reading post's everyday.

By the way ...Thanks to the moderators for taking out the trash!

AGELESS