Wtf is wrong with people?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I know, at least beat them behind closed doors! kidding

This is pretty terrible. Like that woman who put the toddler in the microwave... WTF?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Thank goodness there's the offical Broski t-shirt to combat the world's evil.

Attachments

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just saw that it happened in California.

California is full of weird people.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
that's terrible. that's all i can say. life is hard for us all, and sometimes we break.

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
I'm glad this guy got shot and killed by the police.

Poor child. It really is a shame. This article really angers me.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
well done police:clap2:

real sad about the poor child, that friggin sucks!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Oh, F*ck! The kid died too at the hospital? OMG!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's these same people who will be crying about excessive force being used by the cops. That always ticks me off.

I highly doubt anyone will say anything like that.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's unreal. I can't believe people were standing around watching this unfold I mean hell pick up a rock or get your tire iron out of the trunk and unload on the focker. That's like a free pass to just beat a scumbag.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
That's unreal. I can't believe people were standing around watching this unfold I mean hell pick up a rock or get your tire iron out of the trunk and unload on the focker. That's like a free pass to just beat a scumbag.
thats what i dont get... if i saw this... i would have beaten the crap out of the dude.

and about the police force... if this guy was a certain minority, i can guarantee that 2 certain men would be crying excessive force. (not that i think it is in the least)

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
"What we got from witnesses is he was punching, slapping, kicking, stomping, shaking," Singh said. "They tried to intervene and get involved, but their efforts really didn't have an effect. The suspect was engaged in what he was doing. He just pushed them off and went back to it."
i say they didn't try hard enough!

i would have slaughtered the muthaf*cker by any means neccessary! :hammer:

Toddler stomped to death in Stanislaus County - San Jose Mercury News

"In the shadows and light it looked like he had hit an animal," said Dan Robinson, the chief of Crows Landing Volunteer Fire Department, who came upon the chaos driving home from a late dinner in Turlock. "As we backed up again, I could see that he had blood on his arms. I could see that it was a small child."

Robinson jumped from his vehicle and confronted the man, who lunged at him. Robinson said the man wasn't screaming and wasn't loud, but was forceful, saying "demons" were in the boy.

"Give me the knife. Give me the knife," the man said as he grabbed for a pen in the fireman's front pocket.

"There was a total hollowness in his eyes," Robinson said, "like I could see right through to the back of his head.
Man shot as he stomped toddler to death blamed 'demons' | CITIZEN-TIMES.com | Asheville Citizen-Times

Police on Monday identified a man who was fatally shot by an officer for allegedly refusing to stop beating a toddler to death along a remote road.

Sergio Casian Aguilar, 27, parked his truck on an unlit road Saturday night, removed a 2-year-old boy from his car seat and proceeded to stomp, kick and punch the boy to death, authorities said. The boy was unrecognizable when he was pronounced dead at Emanuel Medical Center, the Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department said.

Authorities have not released the boy's name but say they believe he was Aguilar's son. The Stanislaus County coroner and the California Department of Justice are testing DNA to confirm the relationship.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I took a criminal justice class in college and we watched this video taken by a nanny cam of a man beating his 2 year old child. the man threw the kid around the room like a rag doll, punched it multiple times.. the teacher turned off the video and then explained that the man digitally molested the girl after that.
who the hell could do this to a child? it was extremely disturbing.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I wished they would have let him live so I could have killed him myself.

I notice alot of people feel cool when the hurt someone who is weaker, or kill weaker / innocent animals.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I wished they would have let him live so I could have killed him myself.
2 schools of thought on that CE.

1. if the cops let him live, a scum bag defense lawyer would try and get the a5shole off on an insanity plea or tie the legal system up for years on bullsh*t appeals lapping up the publicity, also tax payer dollars would be wasted on looking after him till he was given the chair which could take years.

2. if you killed him, you'd be tried and convicted of murder even though you'd be doing the right thing.

either way, the cop did the right thing for sure and rid the world of this piece of sh*t ASAP. an instant death was too good for him and i'd like to see the scmbag slowly totured to death for weeks and months and left to die a lonely painful death.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mTOR25 Anabolics 22
gymaddict20 General Chat 60
Pics 174
General Chat 0
DmitryWI Weight Loss 19