Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Abomination

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Even

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Predaking

Awards
Which movie character has more speed-strength, i.e. power, when he hits his target (excluding body charges)?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Blonsky's transformation into the Abomination substantially increases his strength and durability, giving him many of the same powers as the Hulk. Like the Hulk, the Abomination is still very resistant to damage, can hold his breath for extended periods of time, and breathe underwater. The Abomination is also capable of regenerating from damage, but at a slower rate, and can also go into a state of suspended animation if in a climate lacking air or heat. Like the Hulk, he can travel many miles with one bound.

Though similar to the Hulk, the Abomination also differs from the Hulk in several ways. First and foremost, Blonsky's transformation is permanent, unlike the Hulk's rage-induced transformations. In addition, while the Abomination was originally shown to be stronger than a calm Hulk, his strength does not increase with anger as the Hulk's does. Finally, he retains his intelligence in his Abomination form.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_(comics)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(comics)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hulk, strongest one there is. Have a nice day :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been a huge hulk fan since the tv show, thrilled that it is getting press the way it is right now and is much better than that original POS.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
This one is much better. Norton was a fine choice, IMO.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw it last night, pretty darn good movie.

HULK FTW!!!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I vote for a Hulk smiley. Who's down?