Good lifting music...

  1. Good lifting music...


    I know there is already a good thread, "Metal of the day", already out there... But most of that stuff is just a tad to crazy.. Doesn't really get me going. I like good hard rock/metal, and my shyt is getting a lil old..

    Stuff like-
    Disturbed
    Mudvayne
    Killswitch
    Slipknot
    Trapt
    Rammstien
    Seether
    Sum Chevelle
    Anybody have anything else out there?


  2. Queens Of The Stone Age
    Rage Against The Machine
    Soundgarden
    Avenged Sevenfold?
    Dream Theater (some of their stuff)

  3. Quote Originally Posted by FreakyStyley View Post
    Queens Of The Stone Age
    Rage Against The Machine
    Soundgarden
    Avenged Sevenfold?
    Dream Theater (some of their stuff)
    Thanks man, have to check some of that out!
    •   
       


  4. No Metallica?

    Iron Maiden, Manticora, Kamelot
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    No Metallica?

    Iron Maiden, Manticora, Kamelot
    Matallica is the schiznit!

  6. Metallica old stuff is primo.

    Megadeth, all their stuff is primo.
    -shewolf
    -holy wars
    -trust
    -hangar 18
    -sweating bullets
    -go to hell
    -in my darkest hour
    dave mustaine used to be a guitarist for metallica, he wrote call of ktulu, then metallica stole it and won a grammy.
    -tornado of souls
    -die dead enough

    the list goes on and on.

    Sepultura check out
    -refuse/resist

    If i think of more ill post it up, i love me some good music.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Metallica old stuff is primo.

    Megadeth, all their stuff is primo.
    -shewolf
    -holy wars
    -trust
    -hangar 18
    -sweating bullets
    -go to hell
    -in my darkest hour
    dave mustaine used to be a guitarist for metallica, he wrote call of ktulu, then metallica stole it and won a grammy.
    -tornado of souls
    -die dead enough

    the list goes on and on.

    Sepultura check out
    -refuse/resist

    If i think of more ill post it up, i love me some good music.
    Check out that Sepultura, good shyt!! Ya, post it up if you can think of more!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    Matallica was the schiznit!
    There, fixed that for ya

  9. hank williams and earl dmx simmons.

  10. black label society

  11. avenge sevenfold
    IRON MAIDEN
    From autumn to ashes (first cd)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    avenge sevenfold
    IRON MAIDEN
    From autumn to ashes (first cd)
    Man I check out that Autumn to Ashes, lil to crazy for me.. Got that new Disturbed, that shyt is sick, check out the "Full Length" video, "Inside the Fire", it is also on they're ms page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:30 PM
  2. Best Lifting Music
    By vruge87 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 03:59 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:20 AM
  4. Good Music!
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:54 AM
  5. What Music Do You listen to while lifting?
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Log in
Log in