The worst freakin drink in the US!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heath® Shake Large from Baskin Robbins

This toffee/coffee mix begins with Heath ice cream blended with coffee, Heath Bar candy pieces and caramel, topped with whipped cream and even more Heath Bar candy pieces.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 Serving (32 fl.oz)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 2310 Calories from Fat 970
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108g 166%
Saturated Fat 64g 320%
Trans Fat 2.5g
Cholesterol 295mg 98%
Sodium 1560mg 65%
Total Carbohydrates 303g 101%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugar 266g
Protein 35g
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 120%
Iron 6%
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think out of all the 'cheat' food out there, the one that bothers me the most is 'regular soda'.

Regular soda has so much fructose and carbs. Some people drink so much of it too. It has 0 nutritional benefit. I haven't drank regular soda in years.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but 2300 cals in one drink???

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
wow! 303 g of carbs. makes soda look so harmless...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Please, I mean no disrespect, but are these for real, where did you get this info, do you have a link to these figures. I am very shocked at the numbers, especially 64g saturated fat, 295mg cholesterol, 1560mg sodium. This is like a portable heart attack waiting to be eaten.

:jaw:

EDIT: NEVERMIND I went to the baskin robins website and all your numbers are accurate and Im still shocked.

Nice post by the way, interesting if nothing else, kinda makes you realize why obesity is so bad, Ive been trying to learn about nutrition for years, and trying to nail down my own perfect meals, but I will admit, I had no idea the numbers on a shake would be that bad, regardless of what kind.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That drink is really bad. The carbs are ridiculously high, did anyone see the sugar content ?

After 2 of these bad boys you will be a Type 2 diabetic.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i actually just finished one. The pump is amazing, i dont feel bloated, and it tasted amazing. Not to sweet or anything. I love this and will make it my PWO drink prolly from now on and just dump some protein in....:woohoo:

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! This shyt and we wonder why america is so fat....FUKC BASKIN ROBBINS!!!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
hardees i believe it still the most unhealthy fast food

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I work at GNC (unfortunately) and we carry a weight gainer that is almost as bad as that shake. It has 2200 calories (when mixed with water), like 300 grams of carbs, 150g of which are sugar. Each serving consists of 1.2 lbs of powder. There are 5 servings in a 6 lb tub! And the **** it like 40 bucks! :rofl:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work at GNC (unfortunately) and we carry a weight gainer that is almost as bad as that shake. It has 2200 calories (when mixed with water), like 300 grams of carbs, 150g of which are sugar. Each serving consists of 1.2 lbs of powder. There are 5 servings in a 6 lb tub! And the **** it like 40 bucks! :rofl:
The old school Weider weight gainers take the cake (no pun intended). Freaking diabettes in a tub. Worst part was they didn't even taste good.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The old school Weider weight gainers take the cake (no pun intended). Freaking diabettes in a tub. Worst part was they didn't even taste good.
AMEN BROTHER. Good old joe and the twinlab boys had some real **** a decade or two ago, might be a little before your time, but I joke with my 'older' friends about the good old days when you had to chew your protein shakes.

Mmmm, mmmm, good times, NOT.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little before my time, but man did Joe have some crazy stuff.

One of the member's here (fatsuperman) has a website devoted to the crazy stuff from back in the day. http://www.forgottenmuscle.com/

tattoopierced1

i'll make sure to drink one of these as my carb up before my little show on Friday. Should fill me out nicely. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Combine drinks like that along with mentality and laziness like this and well, you know the end result.

ps I know it's an old pic

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Combine drinks like that along with mentality and laziness like this and well, you know the end result.

ps I know it's an old pic

Those escalators(sp?) should only go down for those INSANE leg days!!! Some days i would love to just coast around on an automated belt, and the following 1-2 dasys also...DOMS!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I think out of all the 'cheat' food out there, the one that bothers me the most is 'regular soda'.

Regular soda has so much fructose and carbs. Some people drink so much of it too. It has 0 nutritional benefit. I haven't drank regular soda in years.
soda actually has a negative health benefit. between the low ph that is bad for the teeth and the phosphoric acid that is linked to countless health issues... i had my first soda in months yesterday (had a craving.. then afterwards remembered how disgusting it was)

i cant believe people drink this crap on a regular basis. mmmmmm h20

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Calories shamlories... is it delicious or what?

I am going to get one at lunch today

Haha..

It's a 32 oz shake - that's a meal replacement.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Heath® Shake Large from Baskin Robbins

This toffee/coffee mix begins with Heath ice cream blended with coffee, Heath Bar candy pieces and caramel, topped with whipped cream and even more Heath Bar candy pieces.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 Serving (32 fl.oz)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 2310 Calories from Fat 970
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108g 166%
Saturated Fat 64g 320%
Trans Fat 2.5g
Cholesterol 295mg 98%
Sodium 1560mg 65%
Total Carbohydrates 303g 101%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugar 266g
Protein 35g
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 120%
Iron 6%
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4
I will take an anabolic pump, then drink this today. Theres a baskin robbins next to where I live.
I will report back on this. Make my Napalm work extra hard today :fool2:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^hahaha do it man^

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
the picture of the fitness center with the escalators; those escalators are likely for people needing some physical therapy i'll bet.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
the picture of the fitness center with the escalators; those escalators are likely for people needing some physical therapy i'll bet.

ok........
dont get so serious on us guy.......
This thread is about fatty american drinks......
lets stay on topic......:hammer:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
sorry, mentaltwitch. i've had an unrelated enlightenment occur within me and i've been a bit too......some kind of something today. serious? kind? i don't know.

but yes, that drink is fatty mcfat fat.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
no worries, at least we're back on topic now, haha

So, did any of you 2 crazies from above actually try it?:fool2:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! That drink is an atrocity!! :jaw:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Tried it.
Got a small instead of a large. Just couldnt do the large.
It was pretty good, not gonna lie.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All this talk about it does have me wondering how good it is, but I think I'll just take gtarzans word for it. I just can't bring myself to go get it.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Looks tasty. I believe the figures. Heck, a large milkshake from McDonald's is >1000 cal. So, you add in all the other stuff... calories can add up quick.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calories shamlories... is it delicious or what?

I am going to get one at lunch today

Haha..

It's a 32 oz shake - that's a meal replacement.
that could be several meal replacements

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
the large one DOES have 35g of protein. I'm just saying...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's settled then. This could be the drink of choice for all the dirty bulkers out there :pizza:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201