Anyone from around Saint Louis

gimp420xx

gimp420xx

Awards
Just moved home from the Army. All my college buddies are fat now. No one to motivate.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
I went there to visit a buddy of mine from the Marines, unfortunately he got fat. :(

gimp420xx

gimp420xx

Awards
ya that happens here. its happening to me already. got used to working out with a bunch of guys at barracks. here id rather sit and eat :(

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Well I hear you might want to go take one last tour of the Bud brewery before its gone. :(

Good luck finding some motivation. Maybe go buy like $160 worth of supplements and pay for a gym membership. That always motivates me to not let my money go to waste. lol.

gimp420xx

gimp420xx

Awards
ya i been spending alot on SUPPLEMENTS.....i go to golds. Maybe if there was more hot girls there it'd be better :( its all fat chicks. I am an electrician and work there alot. they are firing all the union help when they sell. we are all mad. the tour is pretty cooll though

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ya i been spending alot on SUPPLEMENTS.....i go to golds. Maybe if there was more hot girls there it'd be better :( its all fat chicks. I am an electrician and work there alot. they are firing all the union help when they sell. we are all mad. the tour is pretty cooll though
AB is looking at other avenues to keep it, as in buying the other half of Modelo (Owner of Corona). If this happens, then AB will be to big to buy. InBev is already talking about selling Busch gardens, and sea world to pay for the take over. Goto Al Hrabosky 14th of June for the SaveAB.com rally.

Oh, and I am from St. Louis, but stationed in Oklahoma at the moment.

EVERYONE goto saveab.com to sign the petition.

Adams

gimp420xx

gimp420xx

Awards
ya its bullshit. i hope they buy modelo then