Do you think girls...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
...are truly attracted to men who ignore them and act like they are uninterested???

I'm, by nature a "nice guy", one who watches the girl of his dreams go out with a total jerk, while I'm the guy she comes to for ADVICES.

What's up with this phenomena? Should I go against every fiber of my body and act like a jerk to get a girl?

Or should I stick to being myself, a nice guy, and get **** on?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
It's not about being nice or jerks. It's about showing social value to a woman and creating an attraction. You can still be a nice guy, but don't pander to women. I've got a meeting, but I can elaborate later.

tattoopierced1

It's not about being nice or jerks. It's about showing social value to a woman and creating an attraction. You can still be a nice guy, but don't pander to women. I've got a meeting, but I can elaborate later.
hit the nail right on the head. Its all about showing that you have higher value. Make them chase you, not the other way around.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
uhm.. ya know.. going up and just saying "hi" maybe starting a conversation is REALLY the best way. Not sure what the social value stuff is all about but..if that is anything to do with sitting outside of the gym blasting your "system" or maybe learning everyone's name and having a 10 min convo with each person at the gym... like everyone knows you.. that .. in my opinion.. is not the type of guy I would look for, for a long term relationship... maybe a 4 night stand! lol

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
The phenomena may occur when the attention craving female of the species expects the male to pander to her... if the male does not show adequate attention the females little brain short circuits and it begins adopting male characteristics i.e. chasing after mates, belching, cursing, etc. Crikey!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I DO NOT HAVE ANY GAS WHATSOEVER!!!!!!! lol

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I DO NOT HAVE ANY GAS WHATSOEVER!!!!!!! lol
Crikey!!! There's one now!!! This one's got a tight cloaca but don't be discouraged... we will get inside it's head and understand it!! :fool2:

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I just honestly never seen a guy that I got so pissy over because he didn't give me the attention I want. I like attention.. i like getting looks etc.. but I am also very much interested in the conversation not just that one single aspect of the attraction.. or attracted look. If they aren't interested.. then I am not interested.. it has been a pretty normal and break even life for me in that department.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I guess I lucked out with my wife... we met on a college field trip (she invited herself in my car for the 9 hour drive rather than sitting in the nasty suburban with no AC). We had great conversation the whole time and we spent the whole trip basically attached at the hip. When she got back she broke it off with the guy she was dating and the rest is history.

I have used the jerk routine before, whered i'd hriefly act interested, get them hooked and then completely do a 180 and be not interested at all and sort of ignore them like an ass and make them come afterme. It works, but I swear its a lower caliber girl that goes for this.

If you are confident (like squeaks eluded to earlier) you should have no problem. But remember its a fine line between confidence and cockiness.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If she is the girl of your dreams why is she with another guy? Younger girls can mistake cockiness and general prickiness as confidence. They can find attitude sexy and attractive. You'll find as they get older they get better at discerning bad attributes from good in men. However if you're justbeing a pushover that's your problem. If you're into her announce it somehow. You can't expect her to respond to an interest that's never expressed. And then, if she still takes a pass, the world abounds in women of all types, including her's.

...are truly attracted to men who ignore them and act like they are uninterested???

I'm, by nature a "nice guy", one who watches the girl of his dreams go out with a total jerk, while I'm the guy she comes to for ADVICES.

What's up with this phenomena? Should I go against every fiber of my body and act like a jerk to get a girl?

Or should I stick to being myself, a nice guy, and get **** on?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
PUA! just look that up and its basically about what you guys are talking about. You have to show her that your the prize in her eyes. And that you are the dominant male in the group. You dont have to be a jerk ethier. You have to have them chasing you and wanting you. The first 10 min you talk to a girl she will already know if she would **** you or not. then if she does it will usually take around 3 hrs of talking, texting, dancing or wutknot before she feels confortable to have sex wit you.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
nice guys dont finish last..... boring guys do

i used to be a nice guy.. then i realized i was making mistakes by trying to be too nice and proper... i was trying to show my value to a woman by being nice... i SHOULD have been showing my value by being interesting.

find something interesting about yourself that sets you apart from the 10000 other guys she meets everyday. What is it that makes you different from the rest of them. talk about her and then introduce queues about you. find some common ground.

ive always held true to being a nice guy... but i came out of my shy shell and will lead a conversation with a girl rather than waiting for her move.

the best thing I ever learned: If you can make a girl laugh.... shes yours.

the jerk only usually wins bc the other guys stand down to him.. making him look dominant.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Game-Penetrating-Secret-Society-Artists/dp/0060554738"]Amazon.com: The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists: Neil Strauss: Books[/ame]

im telling you man..all these things we are talking about you can find in this book. Trust me it will change the way you think. if you want more info just pm me.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Then she finds the book on your nightstand right before she was going to sleep with you

"You needed a BOOK?"

*door slam* :frustrate

:D
thats y you dl it. and who cares if you need a book by that time you should already f*ck her.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
im a "nice guy" and i used to have problems like that. being a prick does work a bit on drunk girls for a one night stand.
what works better for me is just be social, friendly and fun. i can be put in any situation with any group of people, and hang out/have a good time. girls gossip so if you meet friends at a bar (for example) talk to them. they are just as important to impress, if her friends think your a catch, you have a better chance.
im no love guru but i have always been a nice guy and this has helped. its just social interaction.
i also have engraved in my mind i am every girls dream man. that helps when interacting, i dont get nervous/fear rejection/i do make eye contact/ect.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with dave. If you can make a girl laugh and show her why you're different, she's all yours. The attraction factor is very important, but equally important is the personality aspect. I don't care how hot the girl is, if she's like talking to a pet rock i'm done with it.

I lucked out with my wife. She really is the best of both worlds. :D

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
Laughter is really the best.. and also having the ability to just let us vent and support us.. not solve our issues.. just support. AS for the book.. I think your theory that you share with said book is going to work wonders on the highschool sr. or maybe the college sophmore or freshmen.. but.. there is a point in YOUR life where you will start looking like the creepy old man hanging out side the grade school trying to pick up girls that are 20 years younger than you. If you are just looking for a F$*# then by all means.. i love a good eff. but.. for a relationship.. your book is only good to wipe ones bottom.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I guess I lucked out with my wife... we met on a college field trip (she invited herself in my car for the 9 hour drive rather than sitting in the nasty suburban with no AC). We had great conversation the whole time and we spent the whole trip basically attached at the hip. When she got back she broke it off with the guy she was dating and the rest is history.

I have used the jerk routine before, whered i'd hriefly act interested, get them hooked and then completely do a 180 and be not interested at all and sort of ignore them like an ass and make them come afterme. It works, but I swear its a lower caliber girl that goes for this.

If you are confident (like squeaks eluded to earlier) you should have no problem. But remember its a fine line between confidence and cockiness.

We call 'em skanks. ****ing skanks.

Not now chief, I'm in the ****ing zone.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
LMAO Reaper! I'm going to grind up on every piece of p*ssy that walks through that door!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
If the book you are referring to is The Game, by Neil Strauss I'd be careful. That book is for entertainment value only, and becoming a PUA (Pick Up Artist) isn't all it's cracked up to be. If you notice at the end of that book he falls for a woman and gives it all up. The idea behind that book and the people who developed PUA tactics has been wildly skewed.

It was originally developed by guys who couldn't get girls. They figured out how to get girls and then passed it on. Now its become this phenomenon where guys are using it to get laid by as many women as possible. Like I said, be careful where that eventually leads you. Yes, I read the book. In fact I got into the whole Pick Up Artist thing for a while. Yes, it works and I still apply a lot of the principles today. But the idea isn't how to get laid, its how to interact with people. Not just women, but people in general in your everyday life.

As for squeaks saying it only works on high school seniors, I'd strongly disagree. Because the guy you are currently seeing is probably following the majority of the main principles put forth in that book on a daily basis (aware or unaware). It's not a book on how to get in a girl's pants (although it's misconstrued that way), its how to be a confident, social person.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna b.s., but there is a guy I know who bought some material from David DeAngelo. David has a bunch of books, CDs, and other shlt that he sells for picking up women.

He's a nice guy, but to actually go out of your way to purchase material to meet women is messed up, IMO.

The problem is that picking up women is only part of it. Having a long-term committed relationship is another, which David never addresses.

Plus too, let's be real:

So you pick up a skank at the bar and hook up with her. Sounds like a sweet deal, but I guarantee you weren't the first to hit it.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
So you pick up a skank at the bar and hook up with her. Sounds like a sweet deal, but I guarantee you weren't the first to hit it.
Ok, so what if you hit up the high school dances?:dance:

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
Just remember 1 out of 4 ( or was it 3) people in New York City has the Herp!.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
lol thats a good way to look at it! maybe i should go back to my older ways lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if they don't have the herp, there are a TON more std's they could have.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA HEY! lol

I dont get hit.. i get RAILED!!:head:

should have known me in college then.. MUCH more fun lol.. may not have gotten to rail me but.. i still put on a good show

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Somebody once said that girls like a nice guy, but will not remember him. They will remember the a$$hole.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
oh trust me.. we remember the nice guy.. most of the time we feel we aren't good enough for the nice guy.. but.. we end up hitched with them when the time is right! we dont forget about the Richard so we can bad mouth him and tell all of his new GF just how small his penis is

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA HEY! lol

should have known me in college then.. MUCH more fun lol.. may not have gotten to rail me but.. i still put on a good show

daymmmmmmmmmmm

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I used to live in Panama City Beach Florida and now I live in NYC. You have to wrap it. Way too many things bein' passed around..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
oh trust me.. we remember the nice guy.. most of the time we feel we aren't good enough for the nice guy.. but.. we end up hitched with them when the time is right! we dont forget about the Richard so we can bad mouth him and tell all of his new GF just how small his penis is

Define: small.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHAHA HEY! lol

Lol nice!

God i love florida girls, so i married one haha. ;)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
facebook is pretty stupid. i used to be on it, but deleted it though awhile ago.

I remember I made this group on it called "I drink, I party, and damn it my penis is a quarter inch long."

This is actually a spin-off of the group, "I drink, I party, and damn it I'm awesome."

I noticed a lot of people in that group weren't awesome. They were just fat.

It was supposed to be a joke, but none of the f.uckers I invited to join thought so.

*****ing skanks.

Not now chief, I'm in the ****ing zone. ARGH.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
awww reaper i dont care what size it is.. i was just being the "girly girl" on that post. though I have seen a number of "members" not many have ever been in me.. but i had one guy who had like 4inches get me off. and another bf who was about 7 or 8.. couldn't do a damn thing with it...

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I am not in Florida any more.. but i go back very often.. we still have houses in a couple of areas.. i am up in the NY, NJ, CT Tri-state are! WOOOOOO

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
squeaks, what about the guy in my sig. that is talking about his unit turning into a hammer while on SD/PP ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitterTdub
Last week i started a cycle of sd/pp both dosed at 20mg ed. I have already started to experience slight gains, but there is one huge down downfall..... 3 days after i started the cycle the head on my penis began to swell and it now looks like a hammer.... its so painfull i dnt know wat to do, but i dont want to stop because of the possible gains...... any help plz...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/96111-steroids-effecting-my.html

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The girls at work have had this conversation and the majority seem to all think that size matters.........They're some crazy nurses. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not in Florida any more.. but i go back very often.. we still have houses in a couple of areas.. i am up in the NY, NJ, CT Tri-state are! WOOOOOO
Former CT native here. I miss it in way, but you can't beat florida imo. :)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
The girl that requires 7-8 inches to enjoy herself is not a girl I'd want to date, no matter the size of my member.:fool2:

Do I hear an echo...echo...echoooooo

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH was that a quote from BB.com lol.. i should get that thread back up and running again!.

as for size... i dont know.. i think there is something to say about how the penis looks. I get off more thinking about what is happening rather then it actually happening.. ( odd right) but.. i really need to be attracted to the penis to do anything with it lol

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
Well i have an issue with the tissue in my shwee-shwee that will prevent me from having children the natural way ( so i will not have children) but.. it does wonders on making me feel like its my first time.. over and over and over again........ bla

EDIT! haha i have an issue with the tissue... thats catchy!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH was that a quote from BB.com lol.. i should get that thread back up and running again!.

as for size... i dont know.. i think there is something to say about how the penis looks. I get off more thinking about what is happening rather then it actually happening.. ( odd right) but.. i really need to be attracted to the penis to do anything with it lol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/96111-steroids-effecting-my.html

It's not as good as my Gerald Butler thread, but it comes in a strong close second.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:lol::lol: It has to be a pretty penis haha! No right angle shaped ones lol.